.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Simzy wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:18 am
i want dl748 and Silent Tom to hurry up and give permission although the update may mean things are gonna have to be updated for the pointers
The way the pointers are handled in the script as array of byte; they still work with the updated version as i have confirmed them working for 3 and 4. I just had a chance to check all of this, hell i did not even know there had been an update until yesterday as that is the first chance i have had to do anything with it these last few weeks. My pointers for affection and greeting cards are totally screwed however as it would seem the master address has changed so i will need to update those. I haven't forgotten about this at all but family comes first!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

Of course family comes first, its that time of year where everything gets hectic

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The pointers were only borked for volume 3! Those have been corrected and all pointers on my end are working for affection and greeting cards for version recode 1.01! additionally the offset for dll addresses looking like this hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F20 is 20 hex! so my address of hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F20 became hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F40 and now works again. I have tested this on ajip2's table as well and it works for the instant rengeki script.
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.1.CT
(31.25 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

Avalister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avalister »

Great job Eternally, thanks for the update ^^
Any chance you can send me your full table? I have the one you made around 1 month ago, if you got some new updates for the table send me please!

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Is there a chance you could release your full table to the public Eternallydissolved?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I am currently working to fix the few broken things in the table, and i only deserve credit for some edits and fixing some things as the code is NOT mine! I will be rolling my pointers into that table and i want to establish pointers for the lucky animals campaign too as those can be a pain; and since it is a derived statistic based on the number of each lucky animal, i can provide pointers for that so you can finish that campaign without having to grind for an eternity. I can also provide for the mecha grunty and bike race chim chims too, it will just take a bit of time on that. I honestly haven't had much time to work on this stuff recently. my mom had a cardiac procedure about 2 weeks ago and i have been handling everything regarding the care for my terminally ill brother, 71 year old father and my niece and 2 nephews. 3 people total in a wheelchair, 1 autistic nephew and as my niece and nephews were placed in our care by the state due to my sister being an unrepentant drug abuser; the state authorities(which is a lot like living under a dictatorship unfortunately); time has been an issue!

EDIT<---- Lucky animals are going to be easy, i have already generated pointers for volume 1. Mecha grunty will be a little more complicated as i need to figure out how it is derived as it appears to be a derived statistic.

EDIT 2<---- Added lucky animal campaign and mecha grunty vol 1-3
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.3.CT
(60.25 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
EDIT 3<---- to the user who downloaded the attachment 6 seconds after i uploaded it, my apologies as it was the wrong version of the table, caught and corrected in less than a minute but alas, you were even faster than that!

ps. If you have run into that annoying bug where you complete the lucky animal data set, but have not kicked 50 animals and are no longer able to complete the campaign because the counter no longer goes up, this works exceptionally well as a work around

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:12 pm
I am currently working to fix the few broken things in the table, and i only deserve credit for some edits and fixing some things as the code is NOT mine! I will be rolling my pointers into that table and i want to establish pointers for the lucky animals campaign too as those can be a pain; and since it is a derived statistic based on the number of each lucky animal, i can provide pointers for that so you can finish that campaign without having to grind for an eternity. I can also provide for the mecha grunty and bike race chim chims too, it will just take a bit of time on that. I honestly haven't had much time to work on this stuff recently. my mom had a cardiac procedure about 2 weeks ago and i have been handling everything regarding the care for my terminally ill brother, 71 year old father and my niece and 2 nephews. 3 people total in a wheelchair, 1 autistic nephew and as my niece and nephews were placed in our care by the state due to my sister being an unrepentant drug abuser; the state authorities(which is a lot like living under a dictatorship unfortunately); time has been an issue!

EDIT<---- Lucky animals are going to be easy, i have already generated pointers for volume 1. Mecha grunty will be a little more complicated as i need to figure out how it is derived as it appears to be a derived statistic.

EDIT 2<---- Added lucky animal campaign and mecha grunty vol 1-3
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.3.CT

EDIT 3<---- to the user who downloaded the attachment 6 seconds after i uploaded it, my apologies as it was the wrong version of the table, caught and corrected in less than a minute but alas, you were even faster than that!

ps. If you have run into that annoying bug where you complete the lucky animal data set, but have not kicked 50 animals and are no longer able to complete the campaign because the counter no longer goes up, this works exceptionally well as a work around
As I've said before, you deserve praise dude, I think everyone here can wait as long as needed so dont push yourself too hard!

zrasam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zrasam »

Anyone know the adress for bounty vol 1? I dont have much time to play games nowadays and I would really like to skip the time consuming "enter berseker area, exit, enter, exit" cycle to find PKers. So please tell me someone have it thank you :)

xidwen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xidwen »

Is there any reason when trying to use this table, it locks up my Cheat Engine? Like I can still type values into the text box when prompted, but when I hit enter or click okay nothing happens, and I need to use task manager to close CE.

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

its a bug in the original version of the table, inbox me and i can give you a working one without the bug

MrBuggz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrBuggz »

Can someone educate me on how to use this cheat engine table from page 1 properly? All I see when i load up is Vol1-4 scripts. When i activate them nothing happens and no drop down menu to change any other values appear. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an updated table I am missing? Please help!

otoshigami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by otoshigami »

hello there
every codes are amasing, but can I request a key item value modifier? more specifically, virus core code

Inzanity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Inzanity »

None of the tables on the first page seem to work for me. But the updated affection table posted later in the topic for version 1.01 works without issues...

Can someone link me or PM me a working table for 1.01? I really want an EXP multiplier script that i can set to values below "1". Such as 0.5 for half exp gain. The devs buffed exp gain like mad in this version and its ruining the fun for me...

Fireball877
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fireball877 »

These tables are always lock up for me when I try to change the values.

Is there a way to get a fixed version?

Thank You

Fireball877

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

hello i tried getting in touch with eternally for the 1.01 patch cheat table, does anyone have it from him?