.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

duybeo183 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 am
can you make the equipment editor at Equipped slot ? I have try to edit what Haseo equipped to something else like Heine's Invasion at Vol 1 and it work but it lack of ability that the real one have. Can you make an editor that allow to change equipment and equipment's ability though equipped weapon ?
there was one posted that worked beautifully for that but its no longer up and only worked for volume 1 and 2. god my shadowy death hits like a sledgehammer infused with a 50 kiloton nuclear blast! Its so much OP that i want it ported to 3 so i can role back some of the alchemy level as i set it to +127 to test and forgot to fix it until 1/3 of the way through redemption. i mean seriously at level 103 it was taking monsters in a level 121 dungeon out in 1 reapers dance. and my p-atk is untouched so its only been added to by actual level ups and the + p-atk on the weapon itself. Its the damage modifier which reads at 1.95 and is hitting like 10.95!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 am
duybeo183 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 am
can you make the equipment editor at Equipped slot ? I have try to edit what Haseo equipped to something else like Heine's Invasion at Vol 1 and it work but it lack of ability that the real one have. Can you make an editor that allow to change equipment and equipment's ability though equipped weapon ?
there was one posted that worked beautifully for that but its no longer up and only worked for volume 1 and 2. god my shadowy death hits like a sledgehammer infused with a 50 kiloton nuclear blast! Its so much OP that i want it ported to 3 so i can role back some of the alchemy level as i set it to +127 to test and forgot to fix it until 1/3 of the way through redemption. i mean seriously at level 103 it was taking monsters in a level 121 dungeon out in 1 reapers dance. and my p-atk is untouched so its only been added to by actual level ups and the + p-atk on the weapon itself. Its the damage modifier which reads at 1.95 and is hitting like 10.95!
you still have the table that works on vol.2 bro ?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I do indeed, however i cannot post it without getting permission from silent tom first. If you want to PM me your email address i can send you the table that way, if your willing to trust me. if your not, i will not take offense and i will see about getting permission to repost the latest table!
as far as the dual guns and complaints about lack of ammo. now that i have used cheat engine and value search + address extrapolation, i have added a +127 doppel dual gun, and at +127 it reads a cheat level 7, with a 1.35 damage modifier and an absurd 262 shots before reload!

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:53 am
I do indeed, however i cannot post it without getting permission from silent tom first. If you want to PM me your email address i can send you the table that way, if your willing to trust me. if your not, i will not take offense and i will see about getting permission to repost the latest table!
as far as the dual guns and complaints about lack of ammo. now that i have used cheat engine and value search + address extrapolation, i have added a +127 doppel dual gun, and at +127 it reads a cheat level 7, with a 1.35 damage modifier and an absurd 262 shots before reload!
done bro , already pm'ed you with my email , it will work only with vol.2 right ?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

volume 1 and 2

EDIT<------- When alchemizing the dual guns to level 127, the item view screen lists 262 shots, however in the game mechanics that does not stack that high apparently as it is only giving me 6. using an alchemy level of 59, it gives me a true 126 shots, but that is as high as it goes. i have tested and confirmed this, although 126 is still a hell of a lot of shots.

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

I think dl748 and Silent Tom both beat the game and just stopped working on the tables haha

Spankyjnco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spankyjnco »

I know this will sound silly, but how do I use these? I loaded it into cheat engine, I opened the .hack exe but all i get is 4 boxes at the bottom with Vol 1 vol 2 vol 3 vol 4. There are no drop downs to see the cheats, and I don't know if I'm suppose to press a button or something special to run them? I never really messed with anything more complex than just cheats down there that you toggle on or off, but I'm not seeing anything ;(

Spankyjnco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spankyjnco »

Damn, I only want to edit greeting cards. i'm on volume 2. That sucks..

inola013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inola013 »

Having trouble understanding the inventory editor. I attempted to change a Spin Gai Gu into a Spin Corpse as a test, nothing really happened. I'm sort of lost on what the parameters mean. When I go into (Items) then to the Equipment tab, I look into the Cheat Table to figure out what the Inventory Slot/Item IDs do. I'm not entirely sure how to change my items into others. Anyone mind explaining to me how it works?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Spankyjnco wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:44 pm
I know this will sound silly, but how do I use these? I loaded it into cheat engine, I opened the .hack exe but all i get is 4 boxes at the bottom with Vol 1 vol 2 vol 3 vol 4. There are no drop downs to see the cheats, and I don't know if I'm suppose to press a button or something special to run them? I never really messed with anything more complex than just cheats down there that you toggle on or off, but I'm not seeing anything ;(
click the box next to the volume you want to use it on and as long as you have loaded into that volume first in recode, once you x that box the cheats will drop down.

Labast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Labast »

Spankyjnco wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm
Me too, exept i'm on volume 3.

hippotamamus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hippotamamus »

Labast wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 am
Spankyjnco wrote:
Spankyjnco wrote:
Attachments
Greeting Card Vol.2.CT
(1.96 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Greeting Card Vol.3.CT
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

fuuzan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fuuzan »

req affection for vol 3 please

hippotamamus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hippotamamus »

-snip-

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

hippotamamus wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:20 pm
Labast wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 am
Spankyjnco wrote:
Spankyjnco wrote:
Can't get the values to appear in vol 3 for some reasons..

Edit+
found the reasons. I think the address value seems off in my version and that's why it can't read it