.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by AiR »

It appears some of the people including me have an unresponsive ok/cancel dropdown when we want to edit the value, and need to open task manager just to close CE and restart again. The only way around is by using enter key.

So can you take a look at that problem, kind sir?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

battler624@gmail.co
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by battler624@gmail.co »

AiR wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 pm
It appears some of the people including me have an unresponsive ok/cancel dropdown when we want to edit the value, and need to open task manager just to close CE and restart again. The only way around is by using enter key.

So can you take a look at that problem, kind sir?
I did a fresh install of CE 6.7 and do not have this problem at all.

Had the table running for 8 hours and 30 minutes yesterday and only 1 issue (not related to the table but rather a trainer i used for extra movespeed)

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Added the Vol1 features to 2-4

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Is it just with me that I can't modify some configs in the table without being completely reverted back as soon as the toggle off and on again any vol options?

hafidz1311
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hafidz1311 »

Hello. Is it possible to add "Instant Data Drain Charge" during avatar battle?

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Please can I ask you to also make a option for stats? I've overused the texts now I am overpower like hell itself made a mistake during use of a trainer that made all my items become 88 and now I cant do combos

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Rogus wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 am
Please can I ask you to also make a option for stats? I've overused the texts now I am overpower like hell itself made a mistake during use of a trainer that made all my items become 88 and now I cant do combos
Not sure what stats you mean, but I just added character stats.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

dl748 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:32 am
Rogus wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 am
Not sure what stats you mean, but I just added character stats.
It just like you added it worked, also sorry for the confusion I didn't mean to confuse you I was so deseperated trying and making all kind of scans and none of them worked and I wanted to say thank you very much

fuuzan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fuuzan »

equipment editor please

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

So, this is what Ryu Book II looks like in the cheat table btw:

Points Per can get reset between volumes (not always), since it's technically a set value for each volume, so when you transfer the data over to the next volume it can de-rank. (But only the book rank, the guild rank can't de-rank.) Don't worry too much about changing this, just write an explanation why you can't alter the values. (Oh and, I'd recommend people not setting them too high, this can cause the EXP to overflow and not go up. Start small, like 99.)

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Ah one more question I am using the special K mod and that nexus mod for changing the textures back to ps2 icons or ps4 can't remember correct me if I am wrong but I've tried to change the character status and the value always changes back to max value =999 or 200 and change back again to 999 but on status screen it says 200 but it's not permanent, can you fix that or it's the mods that are getting in the way? thanks in advance and you rock.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

dl748 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:03 am
Initial non-injection script

Only does freeze hp and sp right now, but for Vol 1-4. You can edit them as well. Separate script for each vol, each script has its own executable and code points.

V1.0 - Added Level/Exp/Money editor for party members for Vol1

V1.1 - Inventory Editor added for Vol1

V1.2 - Vol1 Chim editor and Skill Timer freeze (during battle), if you don't want to "freeze" you can set the skill timer startup to 0, then it will be similar

V1.3 - Moral bar and freezer, book editor, and mission battle count pointer

V1.4 - Added mission points for Surprise battles, Destroy Objects, and Chim's acquired. Setting these something like 200 during the mission gives you S for those options when you finish.

V1.5 - Moved all info over to Vol2-4. Inventory Editor, Book editor, Be warned though, The "Mission" variables for 2-4 are untested, and the book "values" are untested for 3 and 4. Give me info on these.

V1.5.1 - Fixed bug with freeze scripts for 2-4

V1.5.2 - FIxed Skill timers and mission pointers for all games.

V1.6 - Added pointers character stats (P-ATK, etc)

v1.6 characters pointer always revert back to begining (last stat before use the cheats)... is it work like that?

THX

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Rogus wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 am
Ah one more question I am using the special K mod and that nexus mod for changing the textures back to ps2 icons or ps4 can't remember correct me if I am wrong but I've tried to change the character status and the value always changes back to max value =999 or 200 and change back again to 999 but on status screen it says 200 but it's not permanent, can you fix that or it's the mods that are getting in the way? thanks in advance and you rock.
The game won't allow you to modify the stats through a memory edit (a lot of commercial JRPGs do this actually.) Instead I'd recommend you editing your inventory to get the books. IE: Book of Power, Book of Stamina, Book of Wisdom, Book of Sense. (For HP it's Dawn Chim Chim, and SP it's Dusk Chim Chim.) This will permanently alter the stats, but you'll have to spam the "Use Multiple" a lot. Good news is, is that the game will transfer these stats to the next volume if you use the books.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

well @iyeru I want to go back to normal stats but since I can't change I have to replay since the start I am so FCked up man all that again but I am lucky since I've only played through vol.1. Thanks for the info.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Volume transferring also fixes stats that are above 10k as well, and sets them back down to 9999. (This was an issue on the PS2 version as well.)