Dot Hack // G.U. Last Recode

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dot Hack // G.U. Last Recode

Post by DrummerIX »

I haven't had much time to play this game, but came up with some options so far. I have Infinite HP (God Mode), One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and Infinite Battle SP.

I also only tested on the Vol 1. It may be different for different volume's, but I will try to add to this table as I have time. I haven't had much time to play games much lately, but will try to add some more things this week as time allows. It also takes a few seconds to activate the options after you get into game.

Let me know of issues you may have.

EDIT1:
Found an Infinite Item Usage fairly easily. It will be tomorrow before I can add more things, perhaps Monday depending on my time.

EDIT2:
Added Money and Chim pointers. You have to view status at least once after Enabling the script. Also, changed some things to make it activate the scripts faster. I've only played volume 1 some so far and will need to update things for the other volume's to work. I haven't made it very far, so have not encountered a PK, but there might be other options I could try to distinguish player from enemy for God mode.

EDIT3:
Found some scripts for Volume 2 and attempted to fix God Mode to not give God Mode to PK, but it appears to only work for Haseo now (in Volume 2 scripts) I haven't fixed Volume 1 scripts yet, but let me know if you like that option better. So, I have similar codes for Volume 2 as I did for Volume 1. You enable the correct one for whichever volume you loaded up.

EDIT4:
Found Inventory Editor for both Volume 1 and 2. You have to view the inventory of the character you want to edit and there is a option to choose the slot that you want to edit manually (Up to 90 items). You can edit quantity and item ID.

EDIT5:
Last edit for the night. I had trouble with an EXP Multiplier, but found the pointers for the EXP of your party members. You can freeze these to 999 and you will level up super fast. You view the status menu to update the pointers. I did this for both Volume 1 and 2.

EDIT6:
Added a script for Instant Skill Cooldown and Pointers to Mission Result Counters for both Volume 1 and 2. You have to win a battle for the pointers for mission results to update.

EDIT7:
Added Volume 3 options. Copied most of the options and made them work for Volume 3.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
hackGU.CT
EDIT7 file (Added options for Volume 3)
(42.67 KiB) Downloaded 899 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT6 file (Added Instant Skill Cooldown and Mission Results)
(28.6 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT5 file (Added EXP Pointers for Your Party Vol1 and 2)
(23.29 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT4 file (Added Inventory Editor for Vol 1 and 2)
(19.96 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT3 file (Added Volume 2 options)
(13.25 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT2 file (Added Money and Chim Pointers)
(6.55 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
hackGU.CT
EDIT1 file (Added Infinite Item Usage)
(4.43 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
hackGU.CT
Initial File (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Infinite SP)
(3.67 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dot Hack // G.U. Last Recode

Post by Darkedone02 »

thank you for making a basic table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:37 am
thank you for making a basic table.
Sure thing. I enjoy RPG's and have enjoyed learning to make tables for them this year.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

The only things I'd like to recommend are:

-- EXP Multiplier, EXP Editor
-- AIDA Battle: Infinite Health / God Mode

The Damage Modifier script seems to take a long time to load in comparison to the others. Also, God Mode ends up making PKers in battle arenas god moded as well.

By the way, for those unaware, you can't go past level 50 in Volume 1.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Thanks for making this, I attempted it and it's been a massive headache so good luck! An item editor would be awesome if you can. The values are 1 byte and stored not too far from the money if I remember correctly.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

It also seems like your cheat table likes to crash the game *a lot*.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Thx for the table I loved playing that on the PS2, hope to see more options in the future. Hope to see a table for all parts.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So far here of some things that I noticed

Casting spells via the menu screen (not the quick spell menu) with the infinite battle sp lowers the sp bar, however no battle sp drain when using arts.

Chims Spere max out around 999, i've put 99999 down for safe mesure, noticed that it goes 16395 or something similar, collect a chim spere, it went down to 999... I guess the max is 999 on chim spheres.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Lv 50 in Vol.1
Lv 100 in Vol. 2
Lv 150 in Vol. 3

Not sure about vol. 4 yet , haven't start it.

Alunage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alunage »

Wanna report on the second table Inf. Item Usage is the only thing that works in vol 2.

Also newest table, scripts won't work in vol 2.

So maybe inf. item will work on the other volumes.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

The other volumes use different executables / DLLs from eachother, so scripts / memory addresses are compiled differently for each one.

if anyone is having trouble with this cheat table, I'd recommend using the other one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5338

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the reports. I know this table needs more work to be considered complete and good, but I didn't have time to do much today with the game.

Like iyeru said, someone created another table and you can use that one as you wish. I will try to work on this one more also when I have time.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added some options for Volume 2 in my script.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

iyeru wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:19 am
The only things I'd like to recommend are:

-- EXP Multiplier, EXP Editor
-- AIDA Battle: Infinite Health / God Mode

The Damage Modifier script seems to take a long time to load in comparison to the others. Also, God Mode ends up making PKers in battle arenas god moded as well.

By the way, for those unaware, you can't go past level 50 in Volume 1.
I would like the EXP editor as well, just to see what I can unlock with skills. Weapon XP seems to be a really weird thing in this game.
The only other thing I would actually like: Cursor Edit of the items you have. (being able to grab the value and what not of whatever your cursor is over in game and being able to edit it). I have spent like 20 hours farming loot just because that's how I am, but with certain things it is a pain to get them...

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added Inventory Editor to my script.