Spintires: MudRunner

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 am

Options:

Unlimited Fuel
No Damage
Traveled M
Time



Game Version: PATCH 31.10.2017


MudRunner.CT
(9.58 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
Last edited by Kalas on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:18 am

I don't see anything other than Fuel for now, so if you have anything else to request please do.

User avatar
ADF56
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by ADF56 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 am

Thx for the table any chance you could look into no damage cheat so your truck wont break down no matter what you do.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 am

Oh so that damage counter is how much the vehicle can take before it breaks?

User avatar
ADF56
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by ADF56 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 am

Yes if you fill the damage bar to the max the car breaks down so the best way is if you could freeze it at 0.

OK I played the game and noticed that there is also game balance the stars that go from 1 to 7 depends wich car you chose and how many stars the car have would be nice if we could freeze or edit those as we could use more higer star cars like 3 3star cars and wouldnt go over the 7 star limit. Another thing is Progression points with wich we can unlock trucks and maps that would be a cool add if its posible.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

I'll check those now :D

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Updated:

Added No Damage, Traveled M.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:31 pm

ADF56 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 am
Yes if you fill the damage bar to the max the car breaks down so the best way is if you could freeze it at 0.

OK I played the game and noticed that there is also game balance the stars that go from 1 to 7 depends wich car you chose and how many stars the car have would be nice if we could freeze or edit those as we could use more higer star cars like 3 3star cars and wouldnt go over the 7 star limit. Another thing is Progression points with wich we can unlock trucks and maps that would be a cool add if its posible.
The problem is that i can't freaking progress with this damn trucks, I always get stuck haha.

User avatar
ADF56
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by ADF56 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Yeah its tricky Im useing C-255 Truck that thing goes through everything plus you need to use the winch helps alot.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:52 pm

ADF56 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:39 pm
Yeah its tricky Im useing C-255 Truck that thing goes through everything plus you need to use the winch helps alot.
I just know how to ride on mud, It's a gg in my opinion :D

User avatar
ADF56
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by ADF56 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Great game for me its even better if useing a wheel well atleast for me. There has to be some patches to fix stuff but loving the game so far.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:30 pm

I don't really connect to it :D

chukchwang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by chukchwang » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:19 am

table in action
Spintires MudRunner Hack^PlayShow

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:36 am

chukchwang wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:19 am
table in action
Spintires MudRunner Hack^PlayShow
Nice :)

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 80

Re: Spintires: MudRunner

Post by Kalas » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:46 am

Updated:

Added Timer. (Day/Night)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amadeyc, CheatBlaze, qu3L