Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danver
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by danver »

Well you have done some great work with your table TheByteSize I'm looking forward to the newest things you will add to it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

raira99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raira99 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 am
WARNING
Any editing such as affection and/or item should be done in your room. With NPC moving around in town, the game tend to scan their stats and/or equipment also, so you maybe end up editing wrong item or NPC.

Update 3.2
  • Fast Quest Completion - this only affect bulletin board quest that require you to kill multiple enemies. Just need to kill 1 to complete.
  • Skill Fusion - This will auto complete current quest as soon as you have performed the required task. No longer need to manually input any value
  • Buff - Added ability to change back to default each modified buffs as needed
  • Equipment Editor - Added Gem
Spoiler
Update3: 3.1 - fixed the crashing issue
  • Selected Item - you can edit mats/consumable or equipment.
    Equipment Edit - The Refinement display the Enhancement value and it has a function to activate the Passive on equipment if any. You just need to set to +0 w/ Passive Active to see the difference. After that you can take your item to your favorite Blacksmith for enhancement. As for Passive ID, some equipment has multiple Passive ID such as Jailbreaker; it has at least 3 variations. I included the Passive ID that has all 3 passive values in one ID. Rings from Singularity has up to 4 Passive Values attached to the item.
  • Buff - changed it back to simply enhancing Overdrive. It also increase CRT value of Perfect Style greatly. You can comment it out if you don't like it.
  • Skill Fusion - The script will update its pointer when you accept the quest. Then you change the value equal to the requirement and go perform it.
  • Affection/Mood - I took the pointer posted by 92240 and made it into script since that pointer doesn't work for all chars. Take your victim to your room and do this in private.
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
  • 2.1-Buff - added checker for Confuse effect
  • Changed the Buff script abit
  • Added - Fast NPC Skill Level Up
  • Changed Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Added - Easy SSS Sacrament
Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • Affection/Mood
  • Behavior Editor
  • Buff
  • Damage Modifier
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast NPC Skill Level
  • Fast SS Mastery
  • Fast Quest Completion
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Selected Item
  • SP Usage
Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
anyone can help me with the "enigma semi-auto complete" how to activate it. i havent tried it yet. so i was wondering if i need to press somthing to activate it like trl or else???

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

raira99, start the game, go to the NPC then start enigma quests.
Minimize window the game and start Cheat Engine.
select a process to open -> Image open it.
open a cheat table (...) -> Image open also.

go in the game and start quest enigma orders (You can take ONLY 1 quest!)
if several quests are taken - deactivate all but one.

go to Cheat Engine and set this [Link]

Depending on the type of quest for the enigma, you may need different actions.
The scripts are activated by pressing CTRL + 1/2/3/4 (numeric keyboard!)
there is no point in pressing all the buttons I'll fight.
Go over the combinations and go into the game to make sure that the reward you need is open.

some quests require for their completion a legendary weapon or may lack one element (most often it's light).
but it's easy to knock out and finish the task.

I hope I helped you a little. /sorry bad english/

for example
Spoiler
1) start quest [Link]
2) close the enigma dialog window.
3) activate Cheat Engine and put the crosses like I wrote above.
4) CTRL+1
5) look at enigma quest status: all done [Link] left to knock out 2 elements. this bad. try again.
4) CTRL+2
6) OK [Link] now 1 element exist.
mission complete.

knock out the missing 1 element and take the reward.

Combinations 3 and 4 for more complex quests. by selection, determine where they are needed.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

With Enigma Semi-Auto Complete, you can activate as many Enigmas at the same time as you want, as long as the game allow you to. Just trace the cursor to each tasks > switch to anther Enigma > trace the tasks > switch back and see if all complete. If it's not completed, repeat the process again. For the Enigmas that require Chaos Seed or Elion Gem, you need the item in the inventory then manually complete each task. The Elements and the Battle Requirements are still auto completed by the script.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

@TheByteSize, thanks for the clarification! I did not know about it.
---
but what about my dead NPC?
I'm sorry that raise the question again.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

tedios wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:49 pm
Hi there, just as a question do we have access to all of the items IDs as i'm trying to locate an Asia exclusive costume (all are exclusive, however looking for the one in middle) ? Not sure if it's in the game files for the US/EU region. Any help would be welcome.

wow i didnt know they got this!?!?!?!

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Angel wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 pm
@TheByteSize, thanks for the clarification! I did not know about it.
---
but what about my dead NPC?
I'm sorry that raise the question again.
Spoiler
Dead NPC can be revived in Singularity after you have completed first 100 Floors.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:20 pm
With Enigma Semi-Auto Complete, you can activate as many Enigmas at the same time as you want, as long as the game allow you to. Just trace the cursor to each tasks > switch to anther Enigma > trace the tasks > switch back and see if all complete. If it's not completed, repeat the process again. For the Enigmas that require Chaos Seed or Elion Gem, you need the item in the inventory then manually complete each task. The Elements and the Battle Requirements are still auto completed by the script.
Still unsure on how this particular bit of magic was performed.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

TheByteSize, please, read first:
viewtopic.php?p=26042#p26042
(the game just freezes (permanently) when I enter the console in the menu "resurrection")
Spoiler
I'm already on the 620 floor and I believe the game bug is not part of the gameplay.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Angel wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 pm
TheByteSize, please, read first:
viewtopic.php?p=26042#p26042
(the game just freezes (permanently) when I enter the console in the menu "resurrection")
Spoiler
I'm already on the 620 floor and I believe the game bug is not part of the gameplay.
post your save files

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:31 pm
TheByteSize, hi.
I'll check it out later.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 am
Seems Speed Master doesn't work. Also, damage multiplier (Damage to mobs) affects the damage NPC's take, at least in sacrament areas. As well, the damage affects Kirito also, regardless of what party damage is set to.

So far though, great job!!! :)
I was able to reproduce the error for Damage Modifier and have fixed it.
As for Speed Master, you probably encountering its wearing off prematurely. This is part of game mechanic, I think. As soon you get hit by some kind of movement impaired, it would wear off.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:31 pm
TheByteSize, hi.
Spoiler
Here the whole folder. I did not know what could be useful except for the BIN file.

I remind you, there are three dead NPCs.
I'm sorry that I can not track which bytes change during the "resurrection" process.
here you go, download my new table. BTW, I recommend you not to modify game value outside of bound, that's how you break game not enhancing it. Just a quick look, all your npc has affection value of 20000, that's way above max affection value 2700.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

Does anyone have the IDs for the Hallowstone of Wishes and the Hallowstone of Unity items needed to craft the Blue Rose Sword and the Fragrant Olive Sword?

coffinbones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coffinbones »

coffinbones wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 pm
today i try to make my lvl low but i cant
i know its weird, but i know it not impossible to pro
sorry my eng is not good
can anyone help me soon as possible
anyone can help me