Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by ReeevY »

blackeyes.takano wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:47 pm
ReeevY wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:19 am
Soooooo, anyone that wants a floor editor. Just to search the floors you need to search in 4byte then the number of the floor you are in -1.
Example
Underground Dungeon Floor 254
Search for 4byte 253
go to the next floor it will be Underground Dungeon 255
Next Scan 4byte 254
Until lasts 2 or 1 address
Now what u wanna do is put the floor that you want -2 to jump straight to the targeted floor
Example
I am on floor 1 and I want to go to floor 1000
I should change the value from 0 to 998 and search a crystal then voyla you are going to be on floor 1000th.
I recomend once you found the address just put round floors if not you are going to need to search the crystal of the level.
EXAMPLE
FLOOR 10/20/30/40/50.......
YOU NEED TO BE ON THE UNDERGROUND DUNGEON TO WORK
Best of luck.
i really, really wish I read this before doing 20 floors...
Will test this out now
EDIT: Nope, didn't work. Not sure if anyone was more successful than me tho

EDIT 2: never mind. This worked. You'll notice the second the newly spawned mob level becomes weird (oddly high or something)
Here's my address:

Code: Select all

sao_hr.exe+B15668 (140b15668)
21E86684
Yours might look different
Spoiler
Be warned: you're dueling a lv 1000 Kirito on floor 1000... And lose progress on defeat :v
Yeah the game will spawn mobs of the floor that you changed the value so when you put 998, game assumes that you are on floor 999th, so basically just edit the floor after you get the key and is near the crystal.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lllccc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lllccc »

StrawberryCheesecake wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:30 am
Does anyone have the IDs for the Hallowstone of Wishes and the Hallowstone of Unity items needed to craft the Blue Rose Sword and the Fragrant Olive Sword?
FA 01 01 80 C6 0D 49 0B C8 08 00 00 00 00 E5 79:Blue Rose Sword
59 01 67:Hallowstone Of Unity
5A 01 67:Hallowstone Of Wishes

Jake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jake »

Thanks for floor editor, but I seem to cannot make it work and got crashed after change value. Here what I did:
- Teleport into underground floor B11F.
- Open CE and open SAO_HR exe file.
- Search for 10 because we are in floor -1, right? (crashed if I changed all the green address at the top to 998)
- Then next search with 11 but not get any addresses.

I wonder can you clarify about step by step for this floor editor?
One last thing, do i have to change all address when search found of just last 2 or 1 address like you mentioned?

---------------------------------------------------
Appreciated!

blackeyes.takano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackeyes.takano »

Jake wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 pm
I wonder can you clarify about step by step for this floor editor?
One last thing, do i have to change all address when search found of just last 2 or 1 address like you mentioned?
1. Highest floor traversed:
Always sao_hr.exe+B15668. Make sure that your current floor is NEVER higher than this.
Also, you only need to edit this once.

2. Current floor:
The address always begins with a 21xxxxxx for me. Search for floor -1 around addresses 21000000 and 22000000
This is the one you want to change every time :v
To find out which range is yours, you might need to experiment once.

EDIT:
Actually, go ahead and use this for the current floor:
blackeyes.takano wrote:
EDIT 5:
This might work... Will require further testing. Add this pointer using "add address manually"
In case the image didn't load, use [Link]

monsterwing5566
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterwing5566 »

im new here, please teach me how to use this editor..T_T

monsterwing5566
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

im using Logitech F710 its f***ked up everything.. even im using Big picture mode.. im having hard time playing it...

monsterwing5566
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

monsterwing5566 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:16 pm
please tell me how to use this, in cheat engine includes in game..

ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReeevY »

monsterwing5566 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm
monsterwing5566 wrote:
1 - Open cheat engine
2 - Start game
3 - OPEN process, the computer with colors around the icon, find SAO HR process. Double click.
To Floor Editor
1- go to underground dungeon
2 - when you enter the dg the game will see something like "underground b1f" (cant remember if this is right), it is recomendable to advance a few floors.
3 - now what you want to do is go to cheat engine select SACN TYPE 4byte,VALUE TYPE exact value, and in the input box of "VALUE", type the value of the floor that you are in -1.
EXAMPLE: you are on floor 1 you should type 0 in the field of search. Always // TRUE VALUE OF THE FLOOR = FLOOR THAT YOU ARE IN -1.
IF YOU ARE IN FLOOR 20 search for 19, if you are in floor 37 search for 36. Always following this logic.
Now that you typed the value click in the option FIRST SCAN, cheat engine will search for values that is exact match for what you selected, in this case values in 4byte with the same value typed. It will give you a ton of results.
4 - go back to the game advance one floor, search for key and crystal. On the next floor go back to CE and type the current floor that you are in -1 so if you are in floor 38 type 37 and hit NEXT SCAN. You will notice that the results will be narrowed with less results on the result window.
5 - Repeat step 3 and 4, until last on the search window 2 or 1 results with the exact value matching the floor that you are -1.
6 - Now select the result, just by clicking it or click on the red arrow apointing to the big white box below. You will notice that now on the big white box should be the results that you searched. Will be something like this
No description ADRESS NUMBERS 4byte value of the floor that you are -1.
7 - Now on the value of the floor just double click, it will open a box for you to type something. THE VALUE THAT YOU WILL TYPE IN THE BOX IS THE VALUE OF THE FLOOR THAT YOU DESIRE -2. SO IF YOU WANT FLOOR 100 JUST TYPE 98 and then enter.
8 - Go search a key and a crystal jump to the next floor
Then bingo you are on the floor that you typed in step 7 in this case should be floor 100th.
9 - if you want a different floor just change again the
value on step 7 to the floor that you desire -2 then enter. Search for key and crystal jump to the next floor.

Ok now I am going to my hybernation sleep, good luck.

monsterwing5566
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

ReeevY wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 am
monsterwing5566 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm
monsterwing5566 wrote:
1 - Open cheat engine
2 - Start game
3 - OPEN process, the computer with colors around the icon, find SAO HR process. Double click.
To Floor Editor
1- go to underground dungeon
2 - when you enter the dg the game will see something like "underground b1f" (cant remember if this is right), it is recomendable to advance a few floors.
3 - now what you want to do is go to cheat engine select SACN TYPE 4byte,VALUE TYPE exact value, and in the input box of "VALUE", type the value of the floor that you are in -1.
EXAMPLE: you are on floor 1 you should type 0 in the field of search. Always // TRUE VALUE OF THE FLOOR = FLOOR THAT YOU ARE IN -1.
IF YOU ARE IN FLOOR 20 search for 19, if you are in floor 37 search for 36. Always following this logic.
Now that you typed the value click in the option FIRST SCAN, cheat engine will search for values that is exact match for what you selected, in this case values in 4byte with the same value typed. It will give you a ton of results.
4 - go back to the game advance one floor, search for key and crystal. On the next floor go back to CE and type the current floor that you are in -1 so if you are in floor 38 type 37 and hit NEXT SCAN. You will notice that the results will be narrowed with less results on the result window.
5 - Repeat step 3 and 4, until last on the search window 2 or 1 results with the exact value matching the floor that you are -1.
6 - Now select the result, just by clicking it or click on the red arrow apointing to the big white box below. You will notice that now on the big white box should be the results that you searched. Will be something like this
No description ADRESS NUMBERS 4byte value of the floor that you are -1.
7 - Now on the value of the floor just double click, it will open a box for you to type something. THE VALUE THAT YOU WILL TYPE IN THE BOX IS THE VALUE OF THE FLOOR THAT YOU DESIRE -2. SO IF YOU WANT FLOOR 100 JUST TYPE 98 and then enter.
8 - Go search a key and a crystal jump to the next floor
Then bingo you are on the floor that you typed in step 7 in this case should be floor 100th.
9 - if you want a different floor just change again the
value on step 7 to the floor that you desire -2 then enter. Search for key and crystal jump to the next floor.

Ok now I am going to my hybernation sleep, good luck.

thank you so much buddy..

digkie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digkie »

Hello guys, I'm new to things like this but I have a question. Is it possible to increase the stats bonus for SS damage? Something ike (STR: 50% AGI: 70%) if I'm not wrong. The Starburst Stream is kinda tickling, though it's used by Kirito in the anime. Thanks.

nepioks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nepioks »

Hello , im really new to this cheat engine stuff and i really like to know step by step how to get the weapons using the id's
What i already know is "Inventory Start" are for the first inventory quantity in our warehouse and alrdy tried to Browse memory region , but i dont know the next step is

I really want the legendary katana so can someone help me ? really new to this field thanks!

ken1013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ken1013 »

EDIT:
Actually, go ahead and use this for the current floor:
blackeyes.takano wrote:
EDIT 5:
This might work... Will require further testing. Add this pointer using "add address manually"
In case the image didn't load, use [Link]

I just want to say thank you for your pointer, it works like a charm. I was so frustrated that the current floor address keeps changing after i quit the game. hope more people who may see this and save them hours if not hundreds of hours.

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

I want to unlock all special equipments (DPS, Tank, Buffer, Support) that are avalible once you get related parameter over 250. If only there were a [No cooldown] option as in those trainers out there. But even with that it would take ages to unlock it all.

Game seems to remember the highest point those parameters were at or have an unlock flag, as [change unique equipment] options stays even if parameter goes under 250. Can you check it out?

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

Won't there be a cheat engine based [no cooldown] for skills, at least for the [Good] one? Can't really use trainers, as their stuff is bound to numpad that I have bound to actions.

digkie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digkie »

Shion wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 am
Won't there be a cheat engine based [no cooldown] for skills, at least for the [Good] one? Can't really use trainers, as their stuff is bound to numpad that I have bound to actions.
I think you can activate the trainer in main menu.