Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Seipherwood wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 am
So how do you change Ultana Gold Piece amount? I found it in memory view, changed it to 0F 27, but i still only have 3 in my warehouse. i tried zoning, swapping pages, nothing seems to change it
It now looks like this right?

[00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00] [54 01 67 00 0F 27] [00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00]

If it doesn't, you changed something that should not be changed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

chuwar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:11 am
Can anybody translate this table to eng? (description and dropdown) thx
Credit: 3DMGAME
You probbably shouldn't use this if you want to keep your blue name.

For the first dropdown, It starts with paragon weapons, then legendary weapons, then those 2 accessories from the gp shop, then not sure about the C7 to CF, then max out afffection clothing, then the infinite dungeon 1000 floor reward weapons and the last 2 are the movie outfits.

The rest, just dump into google translate.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

I was trying to find 54 01 67 with the memory finder ... i didnt know i had to eye ball it :p
Ended up finding it lol

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:33 am
chuwar wrote:

For the first dropdown, It starts with paragon weapons, then legendary weapons, then those 2 accessories from the gp shop, then not sure about the C7 to CF, then max out afffection clothing, then the infinite dungeon 1000 floor reward weapons and the last 2 are the movie outfits.

So basically, this is what half of us are wanting, assuming we don't give a crap about online?

SWEET :D

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
chuwar wrote:

Do you know which option for affection clothing? i try google tranlated it something weird like attribute second attribute third attribute don't know what that m ean

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:22 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
chuwar wrote:

Do you know which option for affection clothing? i try google tranlated it something weird like attribute second attribute third attribute don't know what that m ean
First attribute, second attribute, third attribute, are what decides the attribute should be (HP+ STR+ DEX+ ....)
the attribute directly under that is the quantity/power (+1, +2...+150...)

For special clothing, its option 53 to option 103. (count the number of lines)

radekplug120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radekplug120 »

how unlock orginal soword skills on table to be in game.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

radekplug120 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:13 am
how unlock orginal soword skills on table to be in game.
Do enigma orders.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Seipherwood wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 am
Infinite HP seems to work for enemies as well
Yeah need to do something about it

Cant just nop out an instruction in a game like this, other all hp related will be affected

I havent got this game on pc yet, would like to messing around with ce too :)

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:44 pm
Seipherwood wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 am
Infinite HP seems to work for enemies as well
Yeah need to do something about it

Cant just nop out an instruction in a game like this, other all hp related will be affected

I havent got this game on pc yet, would like to messing around with ce too :)
already fixed

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ok here's the table updated/merged with 3DM's warehouse item editor FULLY and PROPERLY translated. No Google translate!

Basically what it does if you haven't already worked it out is it lets you change the first slot in the warehouse to any item on the list AND edit 3 extra parameters on it.

The Oracle level option is particularly broken, at maximum it adds 65535 ATK to whatever you want to add. You can probably edit this (just change FF FF in the table to whatever number you want really IN HEX), but if you want to create a totally utfuckerly broken character with +65535 ATK on every wear position.... yeah you can :P

Just note that you will guaranteed be red flagged for this online so... don't :P
Attachments
sao_hr.CT
Added 3DM's Warehouse Editor
(104.27 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:11 pm
Ok here's the table updated/merged with 3DM's warehouse item editor FULLY and PROPERLY translated. No Google translate!

Basically what it does if you haven't already worked it out is it lets you change the first slot in the warehouse to any item on the list AND edit 3 extra parameters on it.

The Oracle level option is particularly broken, at maximum it adds 65535 ATK to whatever you want to add. You can probably edit this (just change FF FF in the table to whatever number you want really IN HEX), but if you want to create a totally utfuckerly broken character with +65535 ATK on every wear position.... yeah you can :P

Just note that you will guaranteed be red flagged for this online so... don't :P
where can i find the save file in steam? so i can backup xD

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

KS212 wrote:

E8 03 should be the max legit value for the oracle attack

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

KS212 wrote:

if i just chnage any weap to the weapon on the list will that make it red? can i make the stats to....idk like 300 each...any1 know at what stat i will get red. Im legit 170 btw. and on the 40th floor :) (dont know if lvl or progress in game matters)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Their max values literally are WELL over max legit. If you don't like their dropdowns you can edit the value type to Bytes and fill in whatever value you want. I'm not sure what the max is but eh, 3DM don't care about online for VERY obvious reasons :P

Like Kirito says, "I'm a solo player, running around with a red name doesn't mean squat to me" :P