Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by ReDragonInc »

Curiously, what is the "Multiplier" in the Pointer section?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 am
Curiously, what is the "Multiplier" in the Pointer section?
Multiplier > 3 is the count for how many time you Combo and get 3.00 x times damage or more. It's for one of the skill

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Ah. Thank you.

On a positive note, Premiere didn't start off as a stranger this time. As soon as she was added to my friends, she started as friendly this time.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

So, I encountered a glitch. While I was using the editor to duplicate Paragon armor for the NPCs, I put some in the storage. For whatever reason, it actually caused the main character's weapons to turn blank and made it to where they couldn't use weapons and had nothing equipt. The normal "weapons" trade tab turned into a 2nd "armor" tab, I had to roll back my save. Be careful. Otherwise it works great and saves a lot of time getting your party geared, just don't store any of it

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

StrawberryCheesecake wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 pm
So, I encountered a glitch. While I was using the editor to duplicate Paragon armor for the NPCs, I put some in the storage. For whatever reason, it actually caused the main character's weapons to turn blank and made it to where they couldn't use weapons and had nothing equipt. The normal "weapons" trade tab turned into a 2nd "armor" tab, I had to roll back my save. Be careful. Otherwise it works great and saves a lot of time getting your party geared, just don't store any of it
Best place to do dupe item like that is in your room. With NPC moving around, the game tend to change its pointer to another item. I should put up a big warning regarding that.

coffinbones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coffinbones »

today i try to make my lvl low but i cant
i know its weird, but i know it not impossible to pro
sorry my eng is not good
can anyone help me soon as possible

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

hi, please tell me, is it possible to revive the dead NPC?

a normal way to do this from the game does not work.
the game just freezes when I enter the console in the menu "resurrection",
the characters are very sorry and I want everyone to survive.

Is it possible to do this with the help of the Cheat Engine?

best regards, and sorry my bad english.

Ripmeright?
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ripmeright? »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm
dying4anime wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Does anyone have the address for number of 3-hit/5-hit SSC performed?
Pointers are provided
Anandha wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm
is there possible to increasing Health point to mob? or maybe decreasing damage player to them?
because i'm already at post game and reading a few page there no NG+ for this game(haven't beating the last boss yet),one shooted mob with default weapon not fun at all
and sorry my poor english,not my native
:lol: you haven't reach HNM with 300+ millions HP that can hit you for 500k to 1 mil.
Anyway, tools is provided to make game harder or easier.

It's up to you to dig them out and use.
He means as in making all mobs have more hp than they should from the start of the game, like playing on nightmare mode were they have more HP/Atk overall on multiplayer. So making story mode take longer to complete than normal(like me if you played other versions it's quite easy once you know where everything is and what to do). I've personally found Mob HP but changing the value doesn't do anything as it changes back to original value when you deal damage and freezing it just makes it immortal lol. All in all it would just be nice to simulate nightmare mode on singleplayer

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:15 pm
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 pm
Best place to do dupe item like that is in your room. With NPC moving around, the game tend to change its pointer to another item. I should put up a big warning regarding that.
Thanks, it works fine now! I was wondering, is it possible to edit gear to make it have 5 stars for the best stats possible?

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Seems Speed Master doesn't work. Also, damage multiplier (Damage to mobs) affects the damage NPC's take, at least in sacrament areas. As well, the damage affects Kirito also, regardless of what party damage is set to.

So far though, great job!!! :)
Last edited by ReDragonInc on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

nomercy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nomercy »

Is it possible to permanently set the exp multiplier to a certain value without having to use the script on the cheat engine?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Ripmeright? wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 am
He means as in making all mobs have more hp than they should from the start of the game, like playing on nightmare mode were they have more HP/Atk overall on multiplayer. So making story mode take longer to complete than normal(like me if you played other versions it's quite easy once you know where everything is and what to do). I've personally found Mob HP but changing the value doesn't do anything as it changes back to original value when you deal damage and freezing it just makes it immortal lol. All in all it would just be nice to simulate nightmare mode on singleplayer
Use Damage Modifier and change the Damage2Mob to 0.5 which makes mobs takes half damage thus effectively increase their hp twice.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:34 pm
Thanks, it works fine now! I was wondering, is it possible to edit gear to make it have 5 stars for the best stats possible?
5* is determined by two factors. The stats and passive ID and whether that passive is activated fully or not.
Stats is governed by 3 Parameters and their corresponding +x(multiplier).
Passive ID, you need to find this yourself. Some equipment has multiple difference Passive ID.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 am
Seems Speed Master doesn't work. Also, damage multiplier (Damage to mobs) affects the damage NPC's take, at least in sacrament areas. As well, the damage affects Kirito also, regardless of what party damage is set to.

So far though, great job!!! :)
I probably won't fix damage to Defending NPC for Sacrament.

As for damage to Kirito, I need to know where you encounter this. You might have managed to mess up your game again.

tedios
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tedios »

Hi there, just as a question do we have access to all of the items IDs as i'm trying to locate an Asia exclusive costume (all are exclusive, however looking for the one in middle) ? Not sure if it's in the game files for the US/EU region. Any help would be welcome.