Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Unencrypted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by Unencrypted »

So, I looked around on the forum, and didn't see an explanation on how the warehouse editor works. I've been trying to get it to work but all I see are the "???" on every line of the editor. Can someone explain how to get it to work?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ftsadmirals
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ftsadmirals »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:19 am
Is your Message from Premiere all blanks?
You're having that kind of bug too? Mine's also blank and I don't know what I did or what happened.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Unencrypted wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 am
So, I looked around on the forum, and didn't see an explanation on how the warehouse editor works. I've been trying to get it to work but all I see are the "???" on every line of the editor. Can someone explain how to get it to work?
you didn't attach CE to SAOHR process, that explain the ??? mark. The warehouse editor point to the very first item you put into it. I think someone here has already made an editor based on current selection.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Warehouse editor is as simple as it gets. It affects SLOT 1 of whatever's in the warehouse EVEN IF THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE.

Simply pick the item you want from the dropdown and edit the 3 parameters IF YOU WANT, then check your warehouse. If its a weapon it will be in the weapon tab, armor in armor tab, etc.

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

so...any1 cracked the floors? tele to any floor you want. In inf dung.

kevinmangaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevinmangaka »

Someone know the attack speed ID.
I would like modify this value for celestial blades and decrease it rto obtain -50%

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

I have a request. I don't know if it's possible, but can someone make a script to clone weapons? It would be really cool to be able to clone your Paragon/Icarnate weapons to give to an NPC without having to catalyst > awaken > true awaken > +9 > +19 every time

DittoKun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DittoKun »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 am
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
  • 2.1-Buff - added checker for Confuse effect
  • Changed the Buff script abit
  • Added - Fast NPC Skill Level Up
  • Changed Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Added - Easy SSS Sacrament
Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor
Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
I'm currently using @TheByteSize's table, upon enabling the Fast Exp script I observed that NPC's in the same field are also affected by this script. From level 11 jumping to 24 and so on dependig on the multiplier that is inputted there.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

DittoKun wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:27 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
Update1:
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
I'm currently using @TheByteSize's table, upon enabling the Fast Exp script I observed that NPC's in the same field are also affected by this script. From level 11 jumping to 24 and so on dependig on the multiplier that is inputted there.
That's actually quite useful if you ever wanna use any of em instead of the main cast.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

somehow I double posted in 2 different ways.

Sorry for that
Last edited by cdtrico on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

TheByteSize wrote:
Update2.1:
Update1:
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor
U know u have got that floor selector. Is that just for show or can u actually jump to other floors using that?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

kuruna wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm
U know u have got that floor selector. Is that just for show or can u actually jump to other floors using that?
I don't have Floor Selector for this. Cannot find place holder for the session. All I can find is the the tracking for highest floor traversed and the display value. In AWvsSAO, the current floor tracking was hidden in Double Float. Tried that but still no cigar. Though, I may have chose wrong option during scan. Maybe changing the Highest Traversed Floor to 990 and you will get the option to start from there at the console and only need to do last 10 floors.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:27 pm
I don't have Floor Selector for this. Cannot find place holder for the session. All I can find is the the tracking for highest floor traversed and the display value. In AWvsSAO, the current floor tracking was hidden in Double Float. Tried that but still no cigar. Though, I may have chose wrong option during scan. Maybe changing the Highest Traversed Floor to 990 and you will get the option to start from there at the console and only need to do last 10 floors.
well i found it before at the some thread on forum where warehause editor table release but i lost it since i don't needed at that time, will let you know if i found it next time i found it.

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:27 pm
kuruna wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm
ow cool, so have you tried the way you have just said about changing it to 990? or is that just a guess?
and ofc i can change to 90 and only do 10 floors till 100. (which i will try soon -since im at end of dlc 3)

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

kuruna wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:28 pm
ow cool, so have you tried the way you have just said about changing it to 990? or is that just a guess?
and ofc i can change to 90 and only do 10 floors till 100. (which i will try soon -since im at end of dlc 3)
Don't skip first 100 floors, you have a short Event at the console every 10th floor until you finished 100.