Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aripgoess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by aripgoess »

sry guys , did u know how to use ce to unlock celestial blade skill. was trying but didnt work for me :D .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Graphite Edge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Graphite Edge »

NanayaEmiya wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 am
Graphite Edge wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:17 pm
Hello, has anyone found a way to have the original Blackwing coat as a visualization costume?
Also is it possible to add skills not obtainable by normal means ? Someone did it as can be seen here [Link]
Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been tinkering other SAO games before. I started playing this game for almost 2 months now and I've finished almost every types and levels of grinding for something... Then I saw that thing ^^^ and followed the steam forum posts, I tell you it was a good spectacle (both of them. ha! :lol: )

Guys I need some assistance, I found "The Most PoWaful Sword Skill" (its bugged Stat/Info and its most original Icon ready to equip in a skill/palette slot) but I cannot activate/use the skill (possibly needs supplementing / activating / swapping addresses with other Dual wield sword skills). If you don't mind helping me finding the right code to activate this OP skill, you can check my humble progress here...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>525</ID>
      <Description>"Skill Slot [H]"</Description>
      <DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">2294770:Nebula Onslaught vs Nebularaid Empress
2294769:Thousand Sword Rain vs Gate of Babylon
2294768:The Eclipse being underrated
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="2294770" RealAddress="140B52508"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>sao_hr.exe+B52508</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Once activated, it will be on your dual wield palette placed in the "single-press" sword skill button. (Then possibly can be placed in other weapon skill slot/pallete?) Let me know what you think, I tried searching and activating the thing but I think I hit my limit. I'm not really expert when it comes to full CE tools usage. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey have you made any discoveries since ? I've also been trying to get it but to no succes.
Do you have a discord ? I'd gladly add you there to talk about it more deeply

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

Has anyone got a more complete set of the passive IDs for equipments? I'd like a list for all the rare equipment especially for the DLCs...

Farming for the 3-skill versions of the Ameretat set and the Archaic set is driving me nuts...

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

newb question sir... how can you use the table for this game? everytime it said "access violation"

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 am
WARNING
Any editing such as affection and/or item should be done in your room. With NPC moving around in town, the game tend to scan their stats and/or equipment also, so you maybe end up editing wrong item or NPC.
Update 3.3
  • Added-Death Flag: Editor > Affection/Mood > Current Affection > Death Flag
    EX: Go to your room and make sure you have no one on follow and 0 party member. Open friend list and highlight your dead friend. Change it to 0 or use the pulled down value then change zone. This is to recover without using Singularity Console.
Spoiler
Update 3.21
  • Fixed DamageModifer(hopefully, this is last time)
  • Fixed Tools tip display for buffs(were missing the description)
Update 3.2
  • Fast Quest Completion - this only affect bulletin board quest that require you to kill multiple enemies. Just need to kill 1 to complete.
  • Skill Fusion - This will auto complete current quest as soon as you have performed the required task. No longer need to manually input any value
  • Buff - Added ability to change back to default each modified buffs as needed
  • Equipment Editor - Added Gem
Update3: 3.1 - fixed the crashing issue
  • Selected Item - you can edit mats/consumable or equipment.
    Equipment Edit - The Refinement display the Enhancement value and it has a function to activate the Passive on equipment if any. You just need to set to +0 w/ Passive Active to see the difference. After that you can take your item to your favorite Blacksmith for enhancement. As for Passive ID, some equipment has multiple Passive ID such as Jailbreaker; it has at least 3 variations. I included the Passive ID that has all 3 passive values in one ID. Rings from Singularity has up to 4 Passive Values attached to the item.
  • Buff - changed it back to simply enhancing Overdrive. It also increase CRT value of Perfect Style greatly. You can comment it out if you don't like it.
  • Skill Fusion - The script will update its pointer when you accept the quest. Then you change the value equal to the requirement and go perform it.
  • Affection/Mood - I took the pointer posted by 92240 and made it into script since that pointer doesn't work for all chars. Take your victim to your room and do this in private.
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
  • 2.1-Buff - added checker for Confuse effect
  • Changed the Buff script abit
  • Added - Fast NPC Skill Level Up
  • Changed Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Added - Easy SSS Sacrament
Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • Affection/Mood
  • Behavior Editor
  • Buff
  • Damage Modifier
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast NPC Skill Level
  • Fast SS Mastery
  • Fast Quest Completion
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Selected Item
  • SP Usage
Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
How do you edit items with this table? I open my inventory and select an item but it doesnt load on cheat engine. Any help will be appreciated.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Not sure if anyone still plays this, but.. I have something to ask about
Anyone know the achievement that asks for x100 friends with rank 3 (friendly)? I've tried this the normal way + cheated this on a different save and even tried using someone else's save = no dice.

I don't know how to get this damn achievement, it's been blocking me from finishing the rest of them.
Not sure if it asks for every single friend to be exactly at rank 3, if so.. that's pretty stupid, on both saves I ended up with a few friends past rank 3.
Adding new friends from quests and getting them to rank 3 didn't work, sadly..

Anyone knows how to get this? Or rather, anyone knows how to edit affection without maxing it? I need to test this on a fresh save and make everyone at 2.99 and get rank 3 normally to see if the achievement pops.

Pretty annoying, wasted so much time on doing quests thinking I'd get it.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

does anybody know if its possible to unlock cgs with cheat engine? my game bugged and its impossible for me to get a certain event because of it.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:38 am
does anybody know if its possible to unlock cgs with cheat engine? my game bugged and its impossible for me to get a certain event because of it.
Don't know if it's possible, but what I do know is it's possible to use a save file with 100% gallery then load any scene to get the achievement. This is assuming you want it for the achievement of course.

neong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neong »

I hope this code work for you guy.

Enigma Order Quest:
140B5CA62 1st
140B5CAC6 2nd
140B5CB2A 3rd
140B5CB8E 4th
140B5CBF2 5th
140B5CC56 6th
140B5CCBA 7th

guide: 1 = actived, 2 = done

1. take one Enigma Order quest only
2. put 2 on all 7 address = done
3. collect the desire option
4. restart from 1
Attachments
sao_hr_enigma_fusion.CT
Enigma Order
Fusion Quest
(2.89 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Last edited by neong on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neong »

I hope this code work for you guy.

Fusion Quest count:
Player: sao_hr.exe+B632C0
Partner: sao_hr.exe+B632C4

guide: edit the desire amount

1. get a partner you want to get the fusion skill
2. make sure in the party option, only your partner is selected
3. go to Agro and get the desire fusion quest
4. check the fusion quest amount you need
5. goto cheat engine and edit the amount you need
6. goto the field and perform that needed task at least once to get the quest finish
7. restart from 1
Last edited by neong on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

neong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neong »

I also like to share my list, what i have found in game. It is not complete. I hope its somewhat usefull.
[Link]

XxDark_DevxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxDark_DevxX »

how do I use the table..?

XxDark_DevxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxDark_DevxX »

Hello is There Certain Values for Enigma Order's or is there like things you have to do to let the game catch up..? if so then what's the fastest way to beat the deep dungeon.

neong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neong »

XxDark_DevxX wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 am
Hello is There Certain Values for Enigma Order's or is there like things you have to do to let the game catch up..?
in case my table work for you:

1. go to the goddess statue >>> get the desire engima order quest (select/accept one quest only)
2. go to cheat engine with the table loaded.
3. change all 7 value to 2
4. go back to the game >>> Menue >>> Engima Order
4a. you will see all needed task are marked as red like: Light Element 0/1. It mean this step is done.
5. now all you need to do is select the desire option, weapon or enchant, to finish the quest.
6. repeat step 1

Vix_Sparda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vix_Sparda »

how...would i get the elucidator out of this? could you help me out? and dark repulser as well? some steps would be awesome :D