Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Musicrium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by Musicrium »

I really can't seem to find the Ultana GP ID in memory viewer :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

A very big THANKS to Qweasdzxc17,TheByteSize and 92240 for their Work !!!

After several days of search, i can't find the way to "remove" my Avatar's Haircut ...
I've searched with the "head visualisation" and changing the Haircut with the Editor but without success :'(

If someone could help me, or if you have find an ID to remove the Haircut ... or if someone have find the "Good Visualization ID" for this "Hooded Coat" without this bug ... Thanks in advance.

[Link]

And sorry for my bad english :/

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

Does anyone else see a problem with the site because i cant read anything on the board index, or peoples post's if anyone can help me out that would be great thanks.

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 am
Update3: 3.1 - fixed the crashing issue
  • Selected Item - you can edit mats/consumable or equipment.
    Equipment Edit - The Refinement display the Enhancement value and it has a function to activate the Passive on equipment if any. You just need to set to +0 w/ Passive Active to see the difference. After that you can take your item to your favorite Blacksmith for enhancement. As for Passive ID, some equipment has multiple Passive ID such as Jailbreaker; it has at least 3 variations. I included the Passive ID that has all 3 passive values in one ID. Rings from Singularity has up to 4 Passive Values attached to the item.
  • Buff - changed it back to simply enhancing Overdrive. It also increase CRT value of Perfect Style greatly. You can comment it out if you don't like it.
  • Skill Fusion - The script will update its pointer when you accept the quest. Then you change the value equal to the requirement and go perform it.
  • Affection/Mood - I took the pointer posted by 92240 and made it into script since that pointer doesn't work for all chars. Take your victim to your room and do this in private.
Spoiler
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
  • 2.1-Buff - added checker for Confuse effect
  • Changed the Buff script abit
  • Added - Fast NPC Skill Level Up
  • Changed Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Added - Easy SSS Sacrament
Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor
  • Selected Item
  • Fast NPC Skill Level
  • Affection/Mood
Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
Thanks for the update, as always good work.
just wondering if its possible to make the SSC on anythime rather than the blue dot?
and is it possible to increase the max number of SSC in defult. without using buffs.?

Just wondering, thanks.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 am

After several days of search, i can't find the way to "remove" my Avatar's Haircut ...
I've searched with the "head visualisation" and changing the Haircut with the Editor but without success :'(

If someone could help me, or if you have find an ID to remove the Haircut ... or if someone have find the "Good Visualization ID" for this "Hooded Coat" without this bug ... Thanks in advance.

[Link]

Isn't there a bald hairstyle?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

kuruna wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:53 pm
Thanks for the update, as always good work.
just wondering if its possible to make the SSC on anythime rather than the blue dot?
and is it possible to increase the max number of SSC in defult. without using buffs.?

Just wondering, thanks.
That's probably possible but I won't have time for that; I had to re-start game fresh due to save file corruption and Star Ocean is approaching. Though, I can extend the effectiveness of Speed Master or Star Sabre so that you have longer opportunity for input the next Sword Skill. BTW, once you reach end game and with some SSC Time+ equipment and Sky Arena Buff, you will have like half a second for input instead of 10th of a second.

SSC cap, are you looking for go over the hard cap?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

dying4anime wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Does anyone have the address for number of 3-hit/5-hit SSC performed?
Pointers are provided
Anandha wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm
is there possible to increasing Health point to mob? or maybe decreasing damage player to them?
because i'm already at post game and reading a few page there no NG+ for this game(haven't beating the last boss yet),one shooted mob with default weapon not fun at all
and sorry my poor english,not my native
:lol: you haven't reach HNM with 300+ millions HP that can hit you for 500k to 1 mil.
Anyway, tools is provided to make game harder or easier.

It's up to you to dig them out and use.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 pm
Sushi-Maki wrote:

[Link]

Unfortunately no :'(
I continue to look for a "visualization" of this outfit that makes the hair disappear as if wearing a helmet,
but still nothing, and there are so many IDs to check ...

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:35 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Sushi-Maki wrote:

[Link]

I continue to look for a "visualization" of this outfit that makes the hair disappear as if wearing a helmet,
I'm pretty sure they removed Tia's hair while she's in the hooded outfit so there must be a separated hair ID place holder somewhere.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

The Overdrive changes definitely do not work anymore. Now they actually don't allow any buff casts at all. I mean, you can cast the buff, but you won't get it.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 pm
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:35 pm
TheByteSize wrote:

I'm pretty sure they removed Tia's hair while she's in the hooded outfit so there must be a separated hair ID place holder somewhere.
Yes I think too, but unfortunately i can't find the address that fits my haircut.
If you can help me on this point, I will thank you very much ! :)

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:56 pm
The Overdrive changes definitely do not work anymore. Now they actually don't allow any buff casts at all. I mean, you can cast the buff, but you won't get it.
I changed Overdrive default to 20% which is equal to game. You might want to change that to 10000 for your usage. Otherwise, the buff still works as intended.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
I changed Overdrive default to 20% which is equal to game. You might want to change that to 10000 for your usage. Otherwise, the buff still works as intended.
What I mean is that just having the buff script active gives it a random chance on whether or not you can even apply buffs. You'll do the animation and everything, but not get any buffs (or their effects). It doesn't always happen like that, but sometimes it does.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

im using the latest 3.1 without the issue you have mentioned. my char gets all the buff applied after casting.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 am
TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
What I mean is that just having the buff script active gives it a random chance on whether or not you can even apply buffs. You'll do the animation and everything, but not get any buffs (or their effects). It doesn't always happen like that, but sometimes it does.
I see your post regarding Premier, too.. Sounds like you managed to corrupt your save or game pretty bad, there.