Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by STN »

Added link to Cielos's table in first post

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:40 am
for the first part, you can start by searching for the HUD flag first, then try to switch the flag(s) on/off in-game and see if the game would recognize them on the fly without actually switching them inside the settings menu. if it does, the job is done, if not, you still need to force the game to run the HUD on/off routine everytime you flip the switch outside of the settings menu.
for the second part, it seems fun, but I skipped the building the item structure part when I was writing the inf/ignore items script, and now I want to actually play the game for a while first. so, in the mean time, please share any info you learnt so that others who're interested can have a better start off point if they are interested in building one.
Thanks Cielos. I'm actually a noob in all this, so have no idea on even how to find flags, or do any of the other stuff you mentioned. The best I can do is probably find the money pointer and change that, lol.

All good though. Enjoy the game, and take your time. Will look forward to your updates whenever you get around to them. :)

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

I got a table as well, I'm not really experienced with what STN did in his table but I tried to copy them (FULLACCESS) to all those 4 scripts I have, as for what Cielos said It may cause issues? I have no idea but you can use the AOB's anyways If you wish.

Options:

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Ability Points
Unlimited Adrenaline

Game Version: PATCH 1.03

ACOrigins.CT
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 235 times

reicou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reicou »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:40 am
just updated the table from this post.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
velvetio wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:27 pm
Hello, about the time of day, is there any way to change the time scale? for example 1 minute in the game 3 minutes in real life? Thanks!
I imagine it can be done in 2 ways at least.
1. observe the time of day value (in hour, can be found after the script is activated), and determine the current scale the game uses, then we can use this as the base to build our own scale and apply it. something like this: as we know what's the game scale uses, we can revert it back to 1:1, than apply our own scale. the problem is it seems the game doesn't always update the time of day regularly, it'd stop the updating on some occasions. this would mean the scale we applied won't be as accurate.
2. trace the code to locate where/when/how the game translate the internal clock into the game clock, we may find the actual scale the game used and manipulate the time scale there.

Cielos, Do you know if there is any way to play as aya when you want?

Great work.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:27 pm
@Kalas: Thank you, but we know how to use STN's table:

You have this stupid habit of copying other people's work into your tables for affirmation. What is your work here? Changing label names? Grow up already, don't think we forgot your level (ever since day one on Discord I said this would happen; and it happened/happens).
Yes I need to grow up.

Apparently someone didn't read what I wrote ;)

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm
made some scripts for the game.
- the table uses the same injection point from STN's Unlimited Health script, thus you can't activate this if you're using that script.
- the table uses vng21092's aobscan lua script, the original thread can be found here: [Link]
- to avoid crash upon script activation, activate "general", "time of day mod", and "movement mod" in the title screen ("press any key" screen after the logo vids) first, and let them stay activated for the whole game session. then you can freely activate/deactivate the child scripts in-game.
- remember to read the scripts' description.
Hey, "ignore adrenaline" works well so far, except for weapons which only work for a certain duration (of adrenaline) and even if you reactivate them they run out of adrenaline immediately... Maybe you can look into that?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

auto crashes when try to activate options

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:22 am
Game must have just gotten updated. The Roman Centurion Pack is scheduled to release today so it was likely that, just gotta wait for an updated table amigo.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Sefer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 pm
[...]
Hey, "ignore adrenaline" works well so far, except for weapons which only work for a certain duration (of adrenaline) and even if you reactivate them they run out of adrenaline immediately... Maybe you can look into that?
thanks for the report, it's updated. re-download~

xICEMANx117 wrote:
if you're using my table, did you read the red text on that post?

ProfessorLimp wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:28 am
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Game must have just gotten updated. The Roman Centurion Pack is scheduled to release today so it was likely that, just gotta wait for an updated table amigo.
my game still says 1.03.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Cielos, can you make your table backwards-compatible with 1.02? I downgraded via the Steam Console due to performance/responsiveness issues.

ACOrigins +6.CT is when your table was last compatible with 1.02.

Only the "general .3" script cannot activate. I copied all the missing +10 cheats to the +6 table, and although they don't have the underlying general code in the +6 table, the two scripts that do not activate are "easy chariot race .2" and "inf. all items." :(

Easy chariot race is the one I requested earlier.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

edit the "general .3" script, locate all the lines that start with "aobscanmodule" or "luaCall". note that they all consist of an aob in the line.
e.g., line 40, you can find this aob:

Code: Select all

53 48 ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** 4C 89 C3 E8 ** ** ** ** 89 03 31 C0
now, find all these aob, do a manual scan for each of them.

if you don't know how to searh the aob, here's an example, for line 111 aob:
do the following:
1. choose "Array of byte" for Value Type.
2. clik "Writable" until it changes to a filled square.
3. paste the aob here.
4. start the scan.

again, do these search for all the aobs, see which one have no result and tell me which aob(s) they are. for exmaple, tell me "ammoWriteCallAOB" doesn't work if line 113 returns no result.
thanks.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

I didn't know whether you wanted me to search in game or on the main menu, so I searched on both.

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(playerFetchAOB,ACOrigins.exe,C6 87 ** ** ** ** 00 F6 87 ** ** ** ** 01 8B)
-- not found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(someRead1AOB,ACOrigins.exe,74 ** 48 ** ** ** 48 8B CD E8 ** ** ** ** 84 C0 74 ** 03 3B)
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(someWrite1AOB,ACOrigins.exe,41 0F 46 C5 44 2B C0 44 89 07 75 ** 8B D6 49 8B CF)
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(itemWriteCallAOB,ACOrigins.exe,0F B6 43 ** 88 ** ** ** E8 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** 5F C3 0F)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(ammoWriteCallAOB,ACOrigins.exe,84 C0 75 ** 4C 8B C6 48 8B D7 48 8B CB E8 ** ** ** ** 48 8B 83)
-- not found in game

aobscanmodule(healthWritesAOB,ACOrigins.exe,0F 4E F9 39 F8 0F 4E F8 89 BB ** ** ** ** 48)
-- not found in game

aobscanmodule(chariotBoostCalOnUseAOB,ACOrigins.exe,F3 41 0F 5F F0 F3 0F 5D 77 50)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,ACOrigins.exe,E8 ** ** ** ** 48 83 ** ** ** 8B E8 75 ** 48 8B 17)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game
edit: Updated results for main menu and in-game searches.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 am
I didn't know whether you wanted me to search in game or on the main menu, so I searched on both.
[...]
as the results are strange -- as long as the game has boot-up, the aobscans either work or not work, no matter you're at the "main menu" or in-game. also some aobscans you said are not working are presented and haven't changed since table Update3, as you said Update3 works on 1.02, the said aobscans should have a search result as well.
so I've prepared some aob test script for you.

download the attachment, and try to activate the scripts when you're in the "press any key" screen after the logo vids played, tell me which ones can't be activated.

what I'm trying to do is to locate the aobscans that's not working on 1.02, and see if I can write a workable aobsan for both 1.02 and 1.03.

IF our attempt failed, you may have to wait until the next game patch..
for now, let's try this.

also, let's move the discussion to PM, no need to stack up the thread with this testing. (I've to post this testing table here as I can't include attachment via PM).
Attachments
ACOrigins aob_test.CT
(7.23 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Amazing job on your table cielos. Any plans for any new features and how long do you think you will keep on updating the table?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

<snip>
also, let's move the discussion to PM, no need to stack up the thread with this testing. (I've to post this testing table here as I can't include attachment via PM).
Oh! Just saw that part of your post. Sorry.