Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by eTheBlack »

Works fine for me, make sure you go online and update game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

yea im on 1.05 and using the newest table

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

Is there a way to modify heka chest loot outcome? I've opened a shitton of boxes and wasn't able to get the flaming horse so far. Idk if it isn't in the boxes itself or just super rare(got almost all other stuff except pretty much everything from the nightmare pack).

Night Terror
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Night Terror »

Yrishi wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:49 pm
Is there a way to modify heka chest loot outcome? I've opened a shitton of boxes and wasn't able to get the flaming horse so far. Idk if it isn't in the boxes itself or just super rare(got almost all other stuff except pretty much everything from the nightmare pack).
The Nightmare and First Civilization packs were not added to loot boxes yet, Ubi confirmed some time ago they'd add them at a later date in a patch.

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

Night Terror wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm
Yrishi wrote:
The Nightmare and First Civilization packs were not added to loot boxes yet, Ubi confirmed some time ago they'd add them at a later date in a patch.
Ah I see, thanks for the info. What a cuck move to add the as seperate DLCs and not even let them be a part of the season pass

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Unlimited health for ship battles? Damn, it is hard to win those

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Yrishi wrote:
Already used about 5 mill, no unicorn for me yet. I am tired of the opening system and wish you could buy several at once... Did you use any kind of macro software to make your life easier? Tried several but either the click-send won't work or it won't send the Escape-Key to fully automate it :-(

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@xICEMANx117
are you using other trainers/table?

@eTheBlack
nah, it's quite easy compared to Black Flag. if you find it difficult, use CE's speedhack to slowdown the gameplay. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to slow down the game. you can setup hotkeys in the CE's settings so that you can change the speed easily in-game.
or you can always use the trainer, check out Bobo's trainer.

@Sefer
use CE's speedhack to speed up the game. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to speed up the game.

@all
I've uninstalled the game for now. if you have problem, try reading the post where you download the table from again.
if it doesn't help, try to describe your problem in details. I may revisit the game anyway when there're new DLCs released (hopefully, as I paid for the gold edition, expecting there's more in the future... like more ((many more)) missions with Aya, instead of just ship battles)

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Good idea with slow motion. I used it to speed up horse racing, it was boring. I did it on fly, it didnt crash game. Will check it out, thanks

Also Bobo's trainers are paid, a no no from me

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm
@Sefer
use CE's speedhack to speed up the game. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to speed up the game.
Thanks for the hint! But the initial question remains unchanged. Is there a macro/automation software able to fully interact with the game client? If I am unlucky and have to spent another 5 mill, thats another 1700 hold-click/escape events... Can't stand it anymore :P

EDIT: Finally found something which worked. "TinyTaskPortable" ... Was able to send the click and escape. With the speedhack and 30minutes runtime I was finally able to get the last mount :D

fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuc847 »

on the movement mod, for the WALK SPEED. it can ONLY be set between 0 and 1 correct? if i set it above 1 (eg. 2 or 3), the speed caps at 1 which is the running speed.

i was thinking i can make him walk "faster" than running but cant

NHarmonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NHarmonia »

I've got an idea for the next update: how about a "reset crafting" option, so that the values stay raised and you increase them even more by crafting the upgrades again .

AeroCod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AeroCod »

Peoblem, the newest update for this cheat crashes my game once I enable WeaponEditor3 or enable.1... I'm not sure if it's my end or if theres something wrong with the current version. Help would be appreciated. :)

EmpySprite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EmpySprite »

I'm looking to get addresses for all the inventory party and money and ability points. I want to be able to set my own markers not just do unlimited. I used one of the unlimited cheats and it set my carbon crystals to 9999 and I'm wanting to get it back to normal. Any ideas?

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

Undead option started to crash the game when player deals damage. Doesn't matter when I enable it, even with process pause it still crashes the game.

Edit: table in first post still works.