Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by SunBeam »

Here you go :)

Notes:

For ENABLE:

- enable [Enable] and [Cheat Handler] scripts, then in-game press Numpad 0 (some of the underlying scripts depends upon some pointers I acquire)
- if you want to disable damage on fall, enable "Enable/Disable Fall Immunity" script
- "Update Render Points To Camera XYZ" always has to be on
- activate "Free Fly Camera" then "Camera Detach"

For DISABLE:

- you can do them in any order you want, except the last two: you first disable "Free Fly Camera" then "Camera Detach"

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOrigins.CT
+Camera Teleport
(158.57 KiB) Downloaded 310 times

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Spoiler
1) Use the pWorld + offset I mentioned to pause engine (if you don't want any movement at all).
I think we can even control it from LUA with the movements... For example like this:

Code: Select all

if isKeyPressed(VK_T) then
    writeBytes("[pWorld]+1458", 1) -- Freeze World
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_SHIFT) and isKeyPressed(VK_T) then
    writeBytes("[pWorld]+1458", 0) -- Freeze World
  end
With that there is should be possible to freeze world with pressing "T", and unfreeze with pressing "Shift + T".
2) Use the two offsets set to 1 for Photo Mode (will freeze Bayek).
I'm still did not get it, but do not pay your attention for that my issue, i will see what you mean if you implement it in your own script:)
3) From the Free Cam script you can also update Bayek's coordinates: freeze engine, detach cam, move to the spot you want, update Bayek's coordinates (XYZ), resume engine, disable cam. Boom: teleport to cam position :)
I guess that might be pretty useful feature! Didn't know how it can be actually done after watching PREY example though, because of lack of experience:)
BTW, this is what actually does "ACOrigins.exe"+14697F3: 0F 29 83 00 02 00 00 - movaps [rbx+00000200],xmm0 instruction. If you see what addresses this instruction access and call Senu, you will see that it store Bayek coordinates, every time in random addresses :)
4) As far as rendering points updating as you move: instead of NOPing that location of yours, why not swap the pointer? Let me rephrase: let the 4 addresses update with the coordinates of our camera, instead of the coordinates of Bayek. You saw how, if I put the instruction back - the movaps - XYZ updated with Bayek's XYZ ;) So I'll backtrace to see where we can do the swap :P
How i see this from my experience, we can somehow copy camera XYZ to globalalloc XYZ addresses and then move it to Render Point XYZ. I've test it yesterday with this dynamic Render addresses, works good, but no have idea how to move xmm0 values from one point of engine to another xmm0. I've google yesterday how to make your own CALL's or such JMP's, but... This is something that i need to spend some time to learn:)
Funny thing, that here is actually few more coordinates... I mean, if you fly like this between different parts of the map - you will notice that Memphis, for example, does not change it Environment to "dark style" and even on another part of the map you still can near what happen near Bayek. I mean, this is actually totally fine in my opinion. Just like some kind of lulz :D

Ive swapped YZ coordinates because as i saw before, in 3d software it is usually XY - gorizantal and Z vertical, but in games XZ horizontal and Y vertical and i thought that with making it like this in script should be easier, but honestly i often confuse myself with that, so if you do not move to far with your own script, here is fixed names:

local camx = readFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90") -- Camera X
local camy = readFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94") -- Camera Y
local camz = readFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+98") -- Camera Z
local radh = readFloat("[[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+340]+C4") -- Horiz Rad
local mult = readFloat("speedmult")
local sinh = math.sin(radh)
local cosh = math.cos(radh)

if isKeyPressed(VK_W) then  -- move Forward
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx - (sinh * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy - (cosh * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_S) then  -- move Back
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx + (sinh * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy + (cosh * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_A) then  -- Move Right
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx + (cosh * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy - (sinh * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_D) then  -- Move Left
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx - (cosh * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy + (sinh * mult))
  end

-- from here new part for semi-side moves

if isKeyPressed(VK_W) and isKeyPressed(VK_D) then  -- move Forward-Right
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx - ((sinh + cosh) * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy - ((cosh - sinh) * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_W) and isKeyPressed(VK_A) then  -- move Forward-Left
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx - ((sinh - cosh) * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy - ((cosh + sinh) * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_S) and isKeyPressed(VK_D) then  -- move Back-Right
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx + ((sinh - cosh) * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy + ((cosh + sinh) * mult))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_S) and isKeyPressed(VK_A) then  -- move Back-Left
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+90", camx + ((sinh + cosh) * mult))
    writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+94", camy + ((cosh - sinh) * mult))
  end

-- from here all the same

if isKeyPressed(VK_R) then  -- Move Up
   writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+98", camz + (mult * 0.5))
  end
  if isKeyPressed(VK_F) then  -- Move Down
   writeFloat("[[[ACOrigins.exe+4B139F0]+A8]+0]+98", camz - (mult * 0.5))
  end
And in my table that you used for test CameraY/Z should also swapped:)
Update:
Saw your update, will learn how you actually deal with the render point (looks like good example of such task), but right now here is your table with added [pWorld] + 1458 for world freeze and scripted T / Shift+T for enable/disable it (i put it right after "[Cheat Handler]") and proper XYZ in LUA with semi-side movements:)
Attachments
ACOrigins SunBeam FreeCam.CT
(157.04 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Last edited by pigeon on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ How about you use mouse orientation instead of W/W-L etc. You could probably get the orientation quad and apply it in the camera movement. You will then not have to rely on all those calculations you're doing ;)

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm
^ How about you use mouse orientation instead of W/W-L etc. You could probably get the orientation quad and apply it in the camera movement. You will then not have to rely on all those calculations you're doing ;)
I thought about it, but... You know... When i was in school, mathematics was not my favorite :D So, honestly, i'm no have idea how to calculate those -3...3 value so it can operate somehow with the camera movements:)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hey, pigeon, you can drop by on our Discord when you have the time. Easier than posting here and there :P I realized something else interesting: there's a working camera already; when you hit F3, you get into Photo Mode. What this does -- if I check this piece of code out..

ACOrigins.exe+974C170 - 48 83 EC 28           - sub rsp,28
ACOrigins.exe+974C174 - E8 174388F8           - call ACOrigins.exe+1FD0490
ACOrigins.exe+974C179 - 80 B8 A9020000 00     - cmp byte ptr [rax+000002A9],00
ACOrigins.exe+974C180 - 74 28                 - je ACOrigins.exe+974C1AA
ACOrigins.exe+974C182 - 80 B8 6F050000 00     - cmp byte ptr [rax+0000056F],00
ACOrigins.exe+974C189 - 75 1F                 - jne ACOrigins.exe+974C1AA
ACOrigins.exe+974C18B - B0 01                 - mov al,01
ACOrigins.exe+974C18D - 48 83 C4 28           - add rsp,28
ACOrigins.exe+974C191 - C3                    - ret
..is to set byte at 0x2A9 to 1 and also freeze game world. If you resume engine (unfreeze game world) and stay with that BYTE set to 1, then you have a free camera, but it's restricted to a certain radius. What if we disable that radius instead? ;) Do note the in-game camera does work with movement guided by mouse orientation (e.g.: W will move camera in the direction of the mouse vector; if you raise mouse up, it goes up, if you nose it down, it heads that way; camera seems to follow mouse orientation).

What that BYTE does is to toggle between you and the camera :D I even left the camera someplace far from Bayek and toggled 0/1 to see the effects. See video:

Time to debug that BOOL and see where I get to :P My aim is to remove the camera boundaries so you can move indefinitely to where you want. We might not even need to get those rendering points hooked ;) We'll see :P

BR,
Sun

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

@SunBeam, thanks, joined in. Didn't know about Discord channel before :)

About the camera by F3, i mention it here earlier, you probably miss this because i'm not native English speaker and i know my English could be very bad sometimes, sorry for that:)
I think disabling radius will not really help, because "render point" will stay at the main character and maybe because of that it have this short radius. And it required to turn off collisions as well, changing speed (it's insane here!) :) I thought before that taking control under this camera should be enough and for now i see, that making your own camera is not only awesome, but get you better control of your own camera. But will be interesting where your researches get you, because i can be wrong with logic above!

If you want to move custom camera where is it looks, not only by horizon, than the whole calculations, actually, should be much [Link]. Camera vertical rotations address is all the same as horizontal, but with offset CC at the end.
Did not check this calculations actually. This is just my personal feeling, that having possibility to look down and still move camera only by horizon is bit better, but at first release we actually can have two versions (seems like it only required to made another calculations in free camera lua script), it's seems not real issue. I will check how calculations from the link above will work later today.

BTW, when on your video you unfreeze world in begining and after that you see that weird... "glitches" on animations - it also can be turned off by byte value 0-1 (1 when glitches turn on, 0 -no glitches). I remember that i see that value when i searched address for freeze/unfreeze world, but did not safe it though:/

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

For more experiments and SunBeam, free camera that follow mouse in all XYZ directions and that use only Left and Right Mouse Buttons to move forward and Back.
Attachments
ACOrigins 18 Camera Follow Mouse.CT
(17.38 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkywingrove »

Sefer wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm
Cielos wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm
@Sefer
use CE's speedhack to speed up the game. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to speed up the game.
Thanks for the hint! But the initial question remains unchanged. Is there a macro/automation software able to fully interact with the game client? If I am unlucky and have to spent another 5 mill, thats another 1700 hold-click/escape events... Can't stand it anymore :P

EDIT: Finally found something which worked. "TinyTaskPortable" ... Was able to send the click and escape. With the speedhack and 30minutes runtime I was finally able to get the last mount :D
Created an account just to ask this and i hope you reply this :lol:
can you give a detail steps on how to do this 'hack'? I Already got the mount from first civilization pack and nightmare pack, but i still want the remaining items from those packs. And like you say, i don't think i want to do "another 1700 hold-click/escape events" :lol:
Last edited by rizkywingrove on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

rizkywingrove wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 am
can you give a detail steps on how to this 'hack'? I Already got the mount from first civilization pack and nightmare pack, but i still want the remaining items from those packs. And like you say, i don't hint i want to do "another 1700 hold-click/escape events" :lol:
[Link] , it's an automation app. Record your desired actions, play them back.

rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkywingrove »

jungletek wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am
rizkywingrove wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 am
can you give a detail steps on how to this 'hack'? I Already got the mount from first civilization pack and nightmare pack, but i still want the remaining items from those packs. And like you say, i don't hint i want to do "another 1700 hold-click/escape events" :lol:
[Link] , it's an automation app. Record your desired actions, play them back.
hi thanks for replying.

how about the speedhack that he mentioned?

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

rizkywingrove wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 am
The one literally built-into CE? Look on the right side of the main window. Cielos even says "Use CE's speedhack..."

Attention to detail, my friend, it's important in game hacking ;)

rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkywingrove »

jungletek wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 am
rizkywingrove wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 am
The one literally built-into CE? Look on the right side of the main window. Cielos even says "Use CE's speedhack..."

Attention to detail, my friend, it's important in game hacking ;)
:lol: my account reputation says it all, so sorry for the noob question
and thanks, i'll try this 'hack' later.

TheMiracle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMiracle »

Hi!
can anyone do an Auto loot script, its tedious as hell to press A anywhere in the world... god, please, Auto Loot!

FairysOG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FairysOG »

Hello! Im kinda new to this but how do you use weapon editor🤔😂 sorry if it's a dumb question but please help this little dude

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

TheMiracle wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm
Hi!
can anyone do an Auto loot script, its tedious as hell to press A anywhere in the world... god, please, Auto Loot!
There is a skill/talent that autoloot on specific occasion (on stealth kill and on something else), check in the skill tree.