Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by budabum »

through Cielos' table I found only one "Guardian Lion", code is posted in this thread.
by the way, have you started receiving 1.3.0 update? does Cielos table still work?

"New Game+ game mode added. Start a new game while keeping their weapons, outfits, and abilities. You will be able to access New Game + after you have completed the last main quest of the game"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No update yet; and Cielos is off to greener pastures :D

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Update came out about half an hour ago, should be sitting in the Steam client download queue by now and for UPlay I think you can just start a game and it'll do a check first.

Tour mode looks like it'll be a interesting addition and of course even more bug fixes and improvements and probably shifting some of the store gear to the Heka chests while gradually adding some new ones probably from another round of numbered "DLC" folders added to the game. :D

Wonder what the next challenge reward will be too, guessing it might be one of those Anubi outfit retextures or a bow.

Should prepare the game for the final content DLC in March too and the Valley of the Kings zone adding a round of new levels, gear and supposedly also new abilities. :)
(But there's probably another patch or two until they stop support entirely for the game, glad to see a patch note for improving the stuttering that the game occasionally suffers from too speaking of that.)

EDIT: Well we'll see I suppose, nice to have NG+ support of sorts too although I'm not in a hurry to do it all over again but the game was fun.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

question im new to this but how i get the lastest items from the store with out buying helix ?

ty

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

I know this is a super long shot, but is it at all possible to remove/reset allocated Ability Points and also a way to downgrade or reset Crafting Upgrades, as well as Senu's Perception?

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm
I know this is a super long shot, but is it at all possible to remove/reset allocated Ability Points and also a way to downgrade or reset Crafting Upgrades, as well as Senu's Perception?
I'd like to have control over Bayek's level as well so that i could level down when i want to

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

Does anyone has the numbers for Radiance of Anubis outfit? (v.1.3 of the game)

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

just finished downloading update
Good news - Cielos patch still works. at least for the Gear part.

my guess for Radiance of Anubis - B0 80 ** 0C. still to confirm.

mattyb89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattyb89 »

All scripts appear to be working following the update, except for "Undead". Refuses to activate.

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

budabum wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 am
just finished downloading update
Good news - Cielos patch still works. at least for the Gear part.

my guess for Radiance of Anubis - B0 80 ** 0C. still to confirm.
It is indeed B0 80 ** 0C. Thank you. :D

"Undead" from the Cielos table not working anymore. The rest are fine.

*Anyone can provide a list with numbers for all weapons , outfits and mounts that exist in store, the numbers from that version of them that have H in top-right corner ? If someone needs, I can provide numbers for some of them like Mummy, Pharaoh Armour, Scarab Soldier.
[Link]

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Just finished second run, with primary quests only.
reward for second run is "Mythical Warrior" Legendary outfit, my address for CE: A8 E1 9E 65.
the address does not seems to be connected with any near one, so i doubt it would be re-reusable on another comp.

supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by supernoodles »

hey guys just wondering if anyone knows how to get the Celestial Rainment outfit since it makes my client crash

Also can't seem to get mounts it removes my current one and doesn't award me the one im trying to put in

Thank in advance

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

you may try a CE table codes I compiled. attached.
The most of the codes are reusable, rest are for reference.

I posted earlier connected list of items with "Celestial Raiment" (offset for each item is 18h).
However as reported earlier my list with "Celestial Raiment" is not reusable for others.

More reversing is required to find iterator instead on blind walking through bytes.
v1.2.1 / v1.3
F0 84 ** 75 / C8 D3 D1 6A 01 Ippei Blade
08 85 ** 75 / E0 D3 D1 6A 01 Tempest Blade
20 85 ** 75 / F8 D3 D1 6A 01 Imelda Shield
38 85 ** 75 / 10 D4 D1 6A 01 Sahalin Axe
50 85 ** 75 / 28 D4 D1 6A 01 Sword of Goujian
68 85 ** 75 / 40 D4 D1 6A 01 Courage and Justice
80 85 ** 75 / 58 D4 D1 6A 01 Guardian Lion
98 85 ** 75 / 70 D4 D1 6A 01 Hou Yi's Bow
B0 85 ** 75 / 88 D4 D1 6A 01 Celestial Raiment

for reference:
Cielos cheat table: viewtopic.php?p=23057#p23057
Gear cheat instructions: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5267&start=270#p33190
Compiled file with codes: this post
Attachments
AC Origins - All for a Completionist.zip
(177.86 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Last edited by budabum on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jannedark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jannedark »

plz english is not my native languages and i'm totaly lost can someone upload a save game with the anubis outftit ? :(

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

budabum wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 pm
ok, "Gear cheat". if developing this idea, i suppose, you may fill in your inventory by any item: Regular, Club, Helix, Packs, Trial of Gods, etc.
do at your own risk, etc...

1. CE: enable "weapon editor.4", enable "[just equipped gear]"
2. ACO: go to Outfit inventory and click back and forth on "Radiance of Anubis", if you don't have it try one of the below findings.
3. CE: CE should load addresses, someting like
quantity = 1
lvl = 1
rarity = Legendary
4. CE: make sure "[just equipped gear]" is highlighted, if no, click on it and highlight.
5. CE: Press Ctrl+B to open Memory View from highlighted address.
6. CE: look at +8 offset, e.g. if page opened at 223F96040, look at 223F96040+8=223F96048 adress and copy 8 bytes for future referene. these 8 bytes are pointer to "Radiane of Anubis". for instance, my 8 bytes: 68 80 32 0C 00 00 00 00, ***yours will be diff***
7. ACO: now back to outfit inventory and choose donor outfit, e.g. "Shadow Warrior"
8. CE: verify addresses are updated with new ones, again do highlighting, ctrl+b, there will be another page opened with diff start address, go to +8 offset and paste saved 8 bytes. then replace first byte by adding 18h to it. in my example, 68 replaced with 86 (86=68h+18h)
9. if ACO did not crash, you are done and will see new outfit "Revenge of Anubis" instead of "Shadow Warrior". Alternativelly you may exit the game and load again to get access to new item.

and yes. when this cheat starts spreading among players, Ubi will close this gap, be sure. So, hurry up

a few findings for researchers:
Savannah Shield +18 -> "Shield of Aaru", i got it after Sebek's challenge
Sword of Ptah -18 -> "Chop-Chop" club's Sickle Sword
Hasanlu Skeptron +18 -> "The Jackal" scepter
Shaman outfit +18 -> "Dark Side of the Moon" outfit

using this cheat, i was able to unlock 405 of 407 items in my inventory, still hunting for 2 more which i might accidentally sold to blacksmith (Painless Death Hunter Bow and Tooth of Sobek Heavy Blade)
good luck
Can't you explain it to me in pictures?