Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
F3pro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by F3pro »

Walking Speed:
Is there any way I can go directly into AC Origins files and change the walking speed?
If not, how can I set it so that V is my toggle (not having to hold down) for fast walk? I have attempted to read the script, however it's puzzle.... am literally brand new to all this.

My keys are custom (V is walk, J=Right, Y=Forward, G=Left, H Back) so there is no chance in gods good name I'll be holding CapsLock to use this feature. Walking is on "toggle" setting.

In addition, it appears that CT file OriginsCT +20 does not load while in game. Only works at the title screen when I boot up the game. Afterwards, nada. Most time it will tell me "Error While Scanning for AOB's: PlayerFetchAOB Error: Not all Results Found".

If I can get this walking speed figured out, this game will be golden!
Thank you all

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

F3pro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by F3pro »

Fast walking without holding down CapsLock, Key Configuration, and resolving CE error above SOLVED:
G710+ Keyboard
G502 Mouse

AUTO FAST WALK:
This is thanks to the G710+'s keyboard settings. They allow a user to assign keys to G1-G6 buttons on the far left. G5 is fast walk, G4 is right mouse button (explained why later).

Within Logitech's gaming software to customize those 6keys, the MultiKey command editor allows the ability to record your keystrokes then assign that action to one key.

It records the time between pressing down and releasing too - which is what made this successful. I recorded a CapsLock key stroke of 1.3ish seconds with a repeat option of Toggle and a delay of 0miliseconds. So, every 1.3ish seconds the fast walk script turns off and is reactivated seamlessly and effortlessly. Logitech's software must be running in the background at least at start for it to be seamless in game in my experience.

If the keystroke was any quicker, the light for CapsLock turns into strobe light. If that's not an issue for you, then have it at the speed that works best. Now, the longer the key is held down while recording the action, the longer it takes to go back to normal after you toggle it off. Even a 2second keystroke takes far too long to go back to running.

KEY CONFIGURATION
With that being that, I had to reconfigure the controls once more. Slid them back to the left and 'over one'. AWSD being SEDF and the surrounding keys altered heavily. Seems I can not upload a photo. Let me know how I can provide you all photos?

Shift=Assassinate. Space=Crouch, Parry, Climb Down. R=Bird, W=Loot Sense, A=Walk, CapsLock=Manual Fast Walk, G5 autofast, Tab=Map, 1=Quest, 3=Overpower, 4 Torch, 5 Gear, 6 ability, 7 inventory, V lock target (havent really used it), G Whistle and Call Mount, T Secondary Interact, Pass Time M, X Automove and Drive

The G502 mouse was keyed for really swift engagements inspired by AC Syndicate and Dark Souls. Many the engagement actions that were hosted on the left keys are now set for keys on the right that are triggered by the mouse. Melee, range, and tool swap options (scroll button click, left, right). Block, light hit, heavy hit and throw bodies (right click, left click, right+left), aim (back middle thumb), shoot (left click), climb up and primary interact (primary thumb) and dodge (middle front thumb) so that helps BIIIIIG TIME.
G4 on the keyboard is the 'normal' right click when it is called for. Right click was keyed for AltGr. It is my keyboard's alt button on right side. AltGr does what default shift was supposed to do.

Fast walking without having to hold down CapsLock and key configuration solved! Yahoo!

""Bonus""" When you Toggle the normal walking key, you can go back to a snail's pace. I really find this useful when sneaking.
----If what I know is correct, you can adjust the movement mod speed within the script between 0 - 1. The script is set for 5.25 and if were adjusted to 4 it wouldn't change the speed. I've changed mine to 6.25...so I guess you could choose <4 to make your character walk slooower than stock.

CHEAT ENGINE ERROR
To get the script working right, for me, CE is opened before Origins. The moment CE recognizes it as a process, it's selected, the most up to date script from Cielos is opened and then check the ones I need. Seems that if it's done any later, at all later, there are errors. Open early and get it done as soon as possible.

Thank you Cielos! :wub: Truly, I applaud you with a standing ovation. Being able to walk at a faster speed has really saved the game for me.

P.S. I am an absolute newb when it comes to PC gaming and even greener with tweaking.... Optimizing the keys and really getting used to the combat to figuring out ReShade, cheat engine, and scripts with tons of bumps along the way has me at 30hours according to save files and 45 according to Steam....the bulk of which was all before the first boss. This is the best I could figure after literally hours of absolute wtfook puzzle solving :mellow: . I hope there will be other creative solutions to come from anyone. In the meantime - hope this helps :ph34r:
Last edited by F3pro on Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:03 am, edited 8 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

With the Animus Control Panel you can set whatever you want :) -> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=18830.

F3pro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by F3pro »

Well now that's news :|

It seems that you can general control movement, not just specifically walking speed - which is all I wanted to adjust. But, after seeing the rest I can do.... may spend another 20hours tweaking it some more.

--Update--
Right off the bat the instructions don't line up with results I'm getting. Unless someone holds my baby hand, my mind is too fried to go down this path of wtfookery again so soon

OVKrieg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OVKrieg »

@SunBeam Can you make an update please :) ? It doesn't work for the last version of AC O (1.60)

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

i think Sunbeam has left the building... this last update screwed us all. we're stuck with 1.6 and no trainers or cheats.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

Can someone figure out how to reset the level of the created equipment that resources are spent on?

Xorras
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xorras »

Still no table for latest version?

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

Xorras wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:46 pm
Still no table for latest version?
as i said, Sunbeam is no longer doing anything with this. the last update, IMO, was a general F.U. to the table community because it literally did nothing but juggle pointers around, as far as i can tell.

ezyCE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin's Creed Origins Set of Working CT for v1.60 [ 06 June 2023]

Post by ezyCE »

8-) If you work on the offsets you can make the old ones work.
Also you can write a damage multiplier. Need a bit of work. 8-)

Infinite health assembly script is updated, working as of 06 June 2023 for v 1.60 use [ALT+E] shortcut to toggle it. Note that you can't heal to full health with this active. Some overly powerful enemies might one shot you and the game zombifies you still if your hp is not full.

Also added a sh1tty Extra Damage script that weakens enemies to 0 hp but not always triggering their death sequence. So toggle it off and shoot them one more. (Need to optimize this, you need to toggle this off while giving final blow to the bosses, never mind writing 0 to enemy health actuallly seems to work lmao I overcomplicated this for no reason)
Use CAPS LOCK to toggle this Extra Damage script on the go.

v2: No more annoying long bot talk "Extra damage activated" instead it just says "A" for activation or "D" deactivation for short.

v3: Added an infinite arrows+darts script works based on +1 addition to the subtracted value. (not tested on multi arrows like 5tuple arrows)
Please give credits when reusing these scripts. :mrgreen:

Also a collection of working scripts is merged with the above, inventory editor for 1.51 mostly works (created by budabum Uploaded by nanofolk, all credits to those authors.)

come on guys lets finish this: one shot kills lmao

Attachments
merged_v3_ACOrigins_1_60_Working_InfiniteHealth_ExtraDamage_andInventoryEditor_2023_06_06.CT
(93.1 KiB) Downloaded 863 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

I've created an instruction set on how to collect inventory info (name related to its hashId); find it here: [ [Link] ].

Note: if you do not know how to handle the instructions/ui, then this is not for you. And i'm (also) giving no support... :shock:

I'm still in progress with this game - might not even finish it - but definitely not going to try to buy/collect every piece in the game. My suggestion is that someone steps up willing to pick this up as a challenge. That is: if there is actually a need for a complete item_sheet. (the latest I got my hands on - v1.51 - does not seem to have all descriptives though ?!)

Denzske
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Set of Working CT for v1.60 [ 06 June 2023]

Post by Denzske »

ezyCE wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 pm
A little late to this, but ty!

Horizon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Horizon »

Is there any working version of the table with teleport to waypoint?

ezyCE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Set of Working CT for v1.60 [ 06 June 2023]

Post by ezyCE »

Denzske wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:10 am
ezyCE wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 pm
A little late to this, but ty!

You're welcome. I hate it when people try to charge money for these kinds of simple tasks. Exploiting ignorance should not be a thing.

Almost a 1000 downloads lmao! Did not expect that.

Horizon wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:10 pm
Is there any working version of the table with teleport to waypoint?
You can try your luck by searching for the original array of bytes and search similar patterns in opcode. Change the injected code and done ...