Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Goldeminer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by Goldeminer »

For me also the undead code is broke. It makes the game crash at the moment of the first enemy hit... :(
I just bought the game and I was trying to take down the Bigfatcrocodile for the reward, but @lvl20 it’s impossible without a little help! eheh
Btw, thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

table updated:
Update16
- updated the table for v1.05, specifically:
-- updated sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities, the AOBscan of an ret check was defected.
-- updated movement mod, both no-clip and senu teleport use a alternate ignore collision now.
-- updated weapon editor, added an ret check.
//////////////////////////////////
Turk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:34 am
[...]
Ignore Adrenaline crashes the game if on. Sync Weapons doesn't crash the game but also doesn't work.
[...]
thanks, for testing~
"Ignore Adrenaline" didn't crash crash my game, how did it happened?
"Sync Weapons" updated, just need to update the AOBscan for the ret check.

//////////////////////////////////
Goldeminer wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am
For me also the undead code is broke. It makes the game crash at the moment of the first enemy hit... :(
[...]
for me and my tester, it didn't broke... I've just run into a enemy camp and stand amongst 6 or 7 guards for about 5 mins, (they're still attacking my on the background now as I'm typing) (reinforcement arrived...) .
see if you can describe the steps to re-create the crash so that I can look into it.
or you can always check the trainer session instead~

deshke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deshke »

hey,

repeatable on win10 x64
* start the game
* load a savegame
* load the table
* enable.1
** item quantity mod <-- game crash
** movement mod -> sensu <-- game crash

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
thanks a lot!

yes,I just checked, the random crash is still presents it turns out. as I (and my friend, == my main tester) still activate all the scripts I need on the "Press any Key" menu still, I didn't notice it.

just as STN mentioned, CE has trouble to locate a free memory to create code cave with this game, CE may use places that the game engine used for temp stuff.
I thought it's just that CE may used a 14 bytes, instead of 5 bytes, for the inject codes, and it occurs randomly (kind of). I've implemented the script in a certain way to avoid this problem already.
and I thought it's all there is, completely forgot the random code cave.

ok, to avoid these random code cave stuff, there are 2 ways to safely activate the scripts:

1. pause the game using CE, then activate the script you need, than unpause the game.
you have to setup hotkeys in CE to pause/unpause the game:
"Settings" (under CE login on the top right corner) > "Hotkeys" > "Pause the selected process".
you can activate/deactivate the scripts this way without crash.
the problem is that using this method in-game (when a save game is loaded and you're freely to move around), the game may still crash when the script's criteria-to-execute is matched and start doing stuff. e.g., player get hit when using "undead", aim with light bow with "rate of fire mod" activated. so, using "2." (or better yet: using "1." and "2." together) is a better option.

2. activate all the scripts you need on the "Press and Key" screen, just as mentioned before. as in this stage, all the basic stuff is booted up, and not much game codes are running in this stage. so, doing the code injection here is the best option.

so, to sum up,for all the scripts you want to use, you should activate them in the "Press any Key" screen.
note that only the sub-scripts "no-clip", "inf. ammo", and "inf. all items" can be safely activate/deactivate in-game. ALL other scripts you need must be activated on the "Press and Key" screen. (as these 3 scripts won't injection codes thus CE don't no need to find/create code caves when you activate them)

hope this would helps you guys avoid the crash problem~
and please report if this "solve" your problem.

Dankus_Memus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dankus_Memus »

is there a way i can quickly get my master skills up very high, like an hack or even an auto clicker that holds the left mouse down rather than just pressing it?

deshke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deshke »

thanks, that explains a lot

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

Yes sir doing them at the Press any Key screen solves the few crashes I was getting. Again thanks for all the work on this.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
good to know. added back the script activate condition to the table post.

@all
table have a small update.
Update16.1
- updated weapon editor, the script would disable the hidden blade lethal stealth kill (use bare hand stealth "kill" instead) on previous update. it's fixed now.

arkane78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arkane78 »

Hi Cielos,

I think I've found a bug with the 'ignore adrenaline' script?
I've managed to make the game crash in every script version up until 15.1 (I haven't tried 16.1 as I run v1.03 of the game).

What happened was that I was playing as normal (using the table but NOT using 'ignore adrenaline') - then hit the overpower attack by accident, decided this was kinda cool so turned on 'ignore adrenaline' - this worked, let me execute the attack as much as I wanted.

Finished up what I was doing, closed down the game etc.

Following day, fire up game, wait until 'press any key' screen, activate table scripts, load game then activate the options I wanted.

I put 'ignore adrenaline' on immediately this time and as soon as I tried to execute the overpower attack, I get a CTD.

I tried this with v10, v12, v14 and v15.1 of the scripts, I didn't try with v16.1 as I'm not sure if this is v1.05 only.

What I think has happened is that I used up my adrenaline when I hit the attack first (without the 'ignore adrenaline' set), then turned the script on - which meant I could just keep doing it. But it probably never recharged my adrenaline. So when I reloaded my save, I had no adrenaline at all (whereas before, I had a full blue and yellow bar) - yet by activating the 'ignore adrenaline' script, it causes my CTD, like it's missing a check or something that says 'really ignore whether the bar is empty/full etc'.

I'm going to test this by fighting enemies until I get a full blue/yellow bar again and then activating the script, see what happens.

I will keep you posted on what I find, if 16.1 isn't v1.05 only, I can test it with that too.

Steps to reproduce appear to be:

1) Load Game
2) At 'Press Any Key' fire up CE, load the table, activating the 'item quantity mod', 'movement mod' and 'time of day mod' - nothing else.
3) Load your existing save.
4) Use the overpower attack, even if on nothing.
5) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
6) Use the overpower attack again - it may CTD.
7) Go elsewhere, like use a fast travel point to another district.
8) Quit game entirely (this is to make sure the game saves)
9) Close CE
10) Repeat steps #1 - #3.
11) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
12) CTD?

-A78

arkane78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arkane78 »

Hi Cielos,

Have just tested this a little further, I killed a bunch of enemies, got a full blue bar and then enabled 'ignore adrenaline' - no CTD.
Quite odd as to why it did it initially but now doesn't - perhaps you have to kill a few people first?

-A78

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

arkane78 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:05 pm
1) Load Game
2) At 'Press Any Key' fire up CE, load the table, activating the 'item quantity mod', 'movement mod' and 'time of day mod' - nothing else.
3) Load your existing save.
[...]
5) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
[...]
11) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
12) CTD?
Yes, because you have to activate ALL the cheats you want on the title screen.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

arkane78 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:11 pm
Hi Cielos,

Have just tested this a little further, I killed a bunch of enemies, got a full blue bar and then enabled 'ignore adrenaline' - no CTD.
Quite odd as to why it did it initially but now doesn't - perhaps you have to kill a few people first?

-A78
no, it has nothing to do with "kill a few people first", instead, the script does have a potential crash. it may try to read a bad pointer when trying to force write the adrenaline for the yellow bar usage.
try the following script and see if it fixes the problem.
copy and paste the following ONTO the table. (just copy the following codes, highlight "ignore andernaline .3", then press ctrl-V).
activate this script (instead of the existing one in the table) on the "Press Any Keys" screen like all the other scripts.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1747</ID>
      <Description>"ignore adrenaline .4"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <Color>FF0000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,ACOrigins.exe,E8 ** ** ** ** 48 83 ** ** ** 8B E8 75 ** 48 8B 17)
registersymbol(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB)

alloc(newmem,2048,adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB) //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233)
label(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
registersymbol(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
reassemble(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB)

mov eax,64
test rcx,rcx //
jz @f        //
mov [rcx-40],eax

@@:
readmem(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+5,7)
reassemble(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+c)
jmp exit

originalcode_ignoreadrenaline:
readmem(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,14)
//call ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Clear+129140
//cmp qword ptr [rdi+08],00
//mov ebp,eax
//jne ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Bytes+63C4B1

exit:
jmp adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+e //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599241

///

adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB: //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233:
jmp newmem

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB: //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233:
readmem(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline,14)
//db E8 28 C1 69 00 48 83 7F 08 00 8B E8 75 10
//Alt: call ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Clear+129140
//Alt: cmp qword ptr [rdi+08],00
//Alt: mov ebp,eax
//Alt: jne ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Bytes+63C4B1

unregistersymbol(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

arkane78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arkane78 »

Hi Cielos,

I've followed your instructions and the 'ignore adrenaline .4' works without the CTD. Thanks very much for your help :)

-A78

deshke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deshke »

did we miss some patch? yesterday everything worked out of the box, today the movement sensu teleport crashes the game on pressing `v`

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

cant select anything im on the press any button screen and the table will not activate. i have the right .exe loaded too but for some reason it doesnt activate when i press enable.1

weapon editor works but nothing else