Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by supernoodles »

sadly still not having any luck with mounts can we not do them or am i just doing it wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

leseho wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am
budabum wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 pm
ok, "Gear cheat". if developing this idea, i suppose, you may fill in your inventory by any item: Regular, Club, Helix, Packs, Trial of Gods, etc.
do at your own risk, etc...

1. CE: enable "weapon editor.4", enable "[just equipped gear]"
2. ACO: go to Outfit inventory and click back and forth on "Radiance of Anubis", if you don't have it try one of the below findings.
3. CE: CE should load addresses, someting like
quantity = 1
lvl = 1
rarity = Legendary
4. CE: make sure "[just equipped gear]" is highlighted, if no, click on it and highlight.
5. CE: Press Ctrl+B to open Memory View from highlighted address.
6. CE: look at +8 offset, e.g. if page opened at 223F96040, look at 223F96040+8=223F96048 adress and copy 8 bytes for future referene. these 8 bytes are pointer to "Radiane of Anubis". for instance, my 8 bytes: 68 80 32 0C 00 00 00 00, ***yours will be diff***
7. ACO: now back to outfit inventory and choose donor outfit, e.g. "Shadow Warrior"
8. CE: verify addresses are updated with new ones, again do highlighting, ctrl+b, there will be another page opened with diff start address, go to +8 offset and paste saved 8 bytes. then replace first byte by adding 18h to it. in my example, 68 replaced with 86 (86=68h+18h)
9. if ACO did not crash, you are done and will see new outfit "Revenge of Anubis" instead of "Shadow Warrior". Alternativelly you may exit the game and load again to get access to new item.

and yes. when this cheat starts spreading among players, Ubi will close this gap, be sure. So, hurry up

a few findings for researchers:
Savannah Shield +18 -> "Shield of Aaru", i got it after Sebek's challenge
Sword of Ptah -18 -> "Chop-Chop" club's Sickle Sword
Hasanlu Skeptron +18 -> "The Jackal" scepter
Shaman outfit +18 -> "Dark Side of the Moon" outfit

using this cheat, i was able to unlock 405 of 407 items in my inventory, still hunting for 2 more which i might accidentally sold to blacksmith (Painless Death Hunter Bow and Tooth of Sobek Heavy Blade)
good luck
Can't you explain it to me in pictures?
Just read and to the steps you lazy bum.

Impe97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Impe97 »

Can someone share a 100% savegame with everything not only some parts?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

a small update, probably the last one before I uninstall the game for the time being. will be back later to play the last DLC.
Update19
- updated the table for patch 1.30, specifically undead and movement mod.
- added god mode and max oxygen, which are both just cheap cheats by using the offsets shared by SubBeam.
also I notice we can change the controlling character in the Tour Mode. I think it's easier to track the codes for the controlling character module now...?

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

Can anyone please tell me the revenge of Anubis outfit numbers in 1.30 patch ?

I am new to this so any type of help will be appreciated and if you can provide a screenshot then it will be really helpful .
Thank You

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Finally, "someone" ;) decided to use that shit in the table. Trust me, if I weren't that lazy, I'd have debugged everything in there and turned shit into scripts. But heh, you know how boredom works, hehe. See you soon! :)

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

ryudan888 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:00 pm
leseho wrote:
budabum wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 pm
ok, "Gear cheat". if developing this idea, i suppose, you may fill in your inventory by any item: Regular, Club, Helix, Packs, Trial of Gods, etc.
do at your own risk, etc...

1. CE: enable "weapon editor.4", enable "[just equipped gear]"
2. ACO: go to Outfit inventory and click back and forth on "Radiance of Anubis", if you don't have it try one of the below findings.
3. CE: CE should load addresses, someting like
quantity = 1
lvl = 1
rarity = Legendary
4. CE: make sure "[just equipped gear]" is highlighted, if no, click on it and highlight.
5. CE: Press Ctrl+B to open Memory View from highlighted address.
6. CE: look at +8 offset, e.g. if page opened at 223F96040, look at 223F96040+8=223F96048 adress and copy 8 bytes for future referene. these 8 bytes are pointer to "Radiane of Anubis". for instance, my 8 bytes: 68 80 32 0C 00 00 00 00, ***yours will be diff***
7. ACO: now back to outfit inventory and choose donor outfit, e.g. "Shadow Warrior"
8. CE: verify addresses are updated with new ones, again do highlighting, ctrl+b, there will be another page opened with diff start address, go to +8 offset and paste saved 8 bytes. then replace first byte by adding 18h to it. in my example, 68 replaced with 86 (86=68h+18h)
9. if ACO did not crash, you are done and will see new outfit "Revenge of Anubis" instead of "Shadow Warrior". Alternativelly you may exit the game and load again to get access to new item.

and yes. when this cheat starts spreading among players, Ubi will close this gap, be sure. So, hurry up

a few findings for researchers:
Savannah Shield +18 -> "Shield of Aaru", i got it after Sebek's challenge
Sword of Ptah -18 -> "Chop-Chop" club's Sickle Sword
Hasanlu Skeptron +18 -> "The Jackal" scepter
Shaman outfit +18 -> "Dark Side of the Moon" outfit

using this cheat, i was able to unlock 405 of 407 items in my inventory, still hunting for 2 more which i might accidentally sold to blacksmith (Painless Death Hunter Bow and Tooth of Sobek Heavy Blade)
good luck

It's not lazy.
I don't understand, so I ask for help.
You get help sometimes.
Be kind.

v0id
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v0id »

I'm not expert too but video tutorial would be awesome because this is just great and console people would die to have this and able to this on the console.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

budabum wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:53 am
you may try a CE table codes I compiled. attached.
The most of the codes are reusable, rest are for reference.

I posted earlier connected list of items with "Celestial Raiment" (offset for each item is 18h).
However as reported earlier my list with "Celestial Raiment" is not reusable for others.

More reversing is required to find iterator instead on blind walking through bytes.
v1.2.1 / v1.3
F0 84 ** 75 / C8 D3 D1 6A 01 Ippei Blade
08 85 ** 75 / E0 D3 D1 6A 01 Tempest Blade
20 85 ** 75 / F8 D3 D1 6A 01 Imelda Shield
38 85 ** 75 / 10 D4 D1 6A 01 Sahalin Axe
50 85 ** 75 / 28 D4 D1 6A 01 Sword of Goujian
68 85 ** 75 / 40 D4 D1 6A 01 Courage and Justice
80 85 ** 75 / 58 D4 D1 6A 01 Guardian Lion
98 85 ** 75 / 70 D4 D1 6A 01 Hou Yi's Bow
B0 85 ** 75 / 88 D4 D1 6A 01 Celestial Raiment

for reference:
Cielos cheat table: viewtopic.php?p=23057#p23057
Gear cheat instructions: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5267&start=270#p33190
Compiled file with codes: this post

THX
Last edited by leseho on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

This is a tables forum, not a "help me cuz I want to spend time cheating, not learning on my own how to do it" forum. Instead of wasting time asking and getting frowned upon and comments like mine or others', waste it figuring it out on your own.

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

leseho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 am
ryudan888 wrote:
leseho wrote:

It's not lazy.
You get help sometimes.
Be kind.
THEY ARE STEP BY STEP , how much help do you need ? LOL

Impe97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Impe97 »

pls share 100% savegame

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

i would really appreciate if any one explains this in a youtube video. pls... i'm too dumb to understand this based on the above posts :(

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

ryudan888 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:53 pm
leseho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 am
ryudan888 wrote:

It's not lazy.
You get help sometimes.
Be kind.
THEY ARE STEP BY STEP , how much help do you need ? LOL

I am not good at English like you.
That's why we need help.
Someday you'll get what you did.
LOL

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's more like a tutorial and not a complete 100% unlock all gear script but it teaches you how to use the table to replace one item with another though you have to find the needed replacement addresses for this.

In the above script it shows how this is done by taking the address from one outfit and replacing it with another outfit thereby turning the first item into the second item.

By browsing memory like this the addresses will most likely differ from one person to another so tracking down the remaining items you haven't actually unlocked is going to take more work and at least some knowledge and familiarity with Cheat-Engine which is more than toggling a option in a ready made table. :)

Savegames at least for the legal version are also id bound to your account and not shareable at least unless there's some way to edit this, cracked version would have everyone on the same account I'm assuming so that would be shareable but the legitimate UPlay and Steam versions are locked.
(They're also on a newer patch so the addresses would differ between them when using CE tables or scripts like this though the above tutorial works the same for finding the items.)

I've been toying around with it for a bit and I've managed to avoid the game crashing at least (Copy and paste the entire address range, don't try changing them one by one.) though I'm mostly just trying to learn so if it works it works and if not well the next patch will hopefully unlock some more items from Heka chests and I guess there's one or two currently unavailable DLC item packs since the last update came out whatever those will be.
(Possibly one more round of god trial items too, yay for another recolored sun-baked hot-dog outfit I guess.)

Oh and this is mostly just some tips and trying to explain what the above instructions can help you do, they're not a tutorial for how to do it. :)
(I'm terrible with writing up instructions and detailed and clear step by step guides or tutorials.)