Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by acecel »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pm
[...]
I would love something like that, if you can :)
done. go re-download the table.
again, I can't guarantee it would work on patch 1.5. you should update the game to the latest version first. good luck~
and remember to read the script's description first.
Thanks for your quick response.

Sadly it didn't work, the system is kinda strange, the limit is 250 skills points, pass that it reset and set you to a value and you can't go back.
So i used all the point :'(

If there was a reset to reset the complete skill tree it would be prefect and i don't think its possible :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
just checked, I forgot to set the type to 4 bytes. change the 2 values to 4 bytes should reveal the actual values.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm
^
just checked, I forgot to set the type to 4 bytes. change the 2 values to 4 bytes should reveal the actual values.
Arf, i already used the 100 points i had, and i didn't made a copy of my save before doing it, so the only way now is to find a method to reset all tree and lurn skills, which i guess is not possible :/

But it's my fault for not making a backup before using the trainer the first time (i misclick the wrong number while doing something else) and this time.

In case someone find a way to reset competly the skilltree, please send me a pm :p

About something else, i don't know how hard is doing thing in CE for ACO, but i would love something to get/add all outfits in the game, any idea ?

Druid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins (v1.21) +20, table Update18

Post by Druid »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm
made some scripts for the game.
- the table uses the same injection point from STN's Unlimited Health script, thus you can't activate this if you're using that script.
- the table uses vng21092's aobscan lua script, the original thread can be found here: [Link]
- remember to read the scripts' description.
- if it seems some scripts would crash the game upon activation, you should try to activate almost ALL the scripts you want to use on the "Press Any Keys" screen (right after the logo vids) to avoid random crashes, except the sub-scripts "no-clip", "inf. ammo", and "inf. all items", which can be (de)activated anytime you want. a speculation of the reason can be found here.
Update18.2
- updated ignore ability points. added pointers to the ability points.
Update18.1
- updated many scripts, all the scripts can be activated in-game now, (though, again, not thoroughly tested...). report if there's a crash on your game~
- moved slow motion on bow aim out from the the enable script, as I removed the lua script that enable the CE's speedhack from the script. read the script's description.
Update18
- updated the table for game patch 1.21, specifically: senu teleport and no-clip.
- added slow motion on bow aim.
Is it possible to extend the flight of the predator bow's arrows? At least while being controlled? I haven't seen anyone ask or make something like that anywhere.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:17 pm
thanks for testing~

about the movement mod, as it can still be activated on my game. maybe some injection points are different between steam and uplay version.

attached are some test scripts to determined which aobscans are defected.
please let me know which one can't be activated when you have time.
thanks~

Here are the test results, as requested:

Update: Movement Mod is now activating if I tab out during the use of Senu and activate it. (Once it has been activated during the flight of Senu, it can be activated anytime thereafter.) -- All scripts within Movement Mod work as well. I didn't think of trying this before, as like I said previously, I was just testing everything for you. Something just told me to try it after calling Senu, so the script could obtain its appropriate info.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 am
fullaccess( ACOrigins.exe, 0x1000 )
define( Hook, ACOrigins.exe+500 )
Just in case for me and anyone else not such skilled, who might be interesting in it, question not only to SunBeam, but everyone.
I trying to make cheats for control environment values like clouds, fog and so on, but before it crash the game. After i read this and google it a bit, looks look i get it to work.

Previous version of script that cause crash:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Enviro1,ACOrigins.exe,89 03 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00 5F 5E 5B C3 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF92)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //mov [rbx],eax
  add rsp,00000090
  jmp return

Enviro1:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Enviro1)

[DISABLE]

Enviro1:
  db 89 03 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(Enviro1)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "ACOrigins.exe"+84DF92

"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF78: 0F B7 06                    -  movzx eax,word ptr [rsi]
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF7B: 66 89 03                    -  mov [rbx],ax
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF7E: 0F B6 46 02                 -  movzx eax,byte ptr [rsi+02]
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF82: 88 43 02                    -  mov [rbx+02],al
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF85: 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00        -  add rsp,00000090
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF8C: 5F                          -  pop rdi
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF8D: 5E                          -  pop rsi
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF8E: 5B                          -  pop rbx
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF8F: C3                          -  ret 
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF90: 8B 06                       -  mov eax,[rsi]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF92: 89 03                       -  mov [rbx],eax
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF94: 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00        -  add rsp,00000090
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF9B: 5F                          -  pop rdi
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF9C: 5E                          -  pop rsi
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF9D: 5B                          -  pop rbx
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF9E: C3                          -  ret 
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DF9F: 8B 06                       -  mov eax,[rsi]
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DFA1: 89 03                       -  mov [rbx],eax
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DFA3: 0F B7 46 04                 -  movzx eax,word ptr [rsi+04]
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DFA7: 66 89 43 04                 -  mov [rbx+04],ax
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DFAB: 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00        -  add rsp,00000090
"ACOrigins.exe"+84DFB2: 5F                          -  pop rdi
}
And current, that looks stable (at least i do not get crashes after 2 restarts of the game and activating/deactivating it few times):

fullaccess( ACOrigins.exe, 0x1000 )
define( newmem, ACOrigins.exe+500 )

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Enviro1,ACOrigins.exe,89 03 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00 5F 5E 5B C3 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,0x1000,ACOrigins.exe)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //mov [rbx],eax
  add rsp,00000090
  jmp return

Enviro1:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Enviro1)

[DISABLE]

Enviro1:
  db 89 03 48 81 C4 90 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(Enviro1)
dealloc(newmem)
So for now looks like i can do all the stuff inside this script, like doing compare, allocate specific outside address [myvar] and so on, right? Or that i don't get crashes for now - is just some kind of luck and i need to learn it further?

Zeus_R7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeus_R7 »

Hi, I am playing the cracked CPY version of the game and cannot use the CT because it just wont activate, I start the game then load a save, then fire up cheat engine, load the CT and when i click on the activate box, it does not activate the unlimited ability points or the health, please help, please provide the CT for the cracked game(CPY version),thanks in advance!!!

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Zeus_R7 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 pm
Hi, I am playing the cracked CPY version of the game and cannot use the CT because it just wont activate, I start the game then load a save, then fire up cheat engine, load the CT and when i click on the activate box, it does not activate the unlimited ability points or the health, please help, please provide the CT for the cracked game(CPY version),thanks in advance!!!
Zeus, thelastbeluga seems to have no issue with the table on the cracked version. Which table are you using? STN's or Cielos'? I'm assuming STNs. You should head back to the second page ( Or use this hyperlink to navigate to the post immediately.) and try Cielos' recently updated table.
thelastbeluga wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:15 am
Based on preliminary testing the table seems to be working for the cracked version of the game. I am having an issue with the teleportation (albeit that could be on my end). If anyone else can confirm that teleportation is working with 1.21 on a cracked version let me know.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@pigeon: PC gamehacking back in the days implied finding "empty caves" inside the game's executable (we were literally scanning for large enough sections of 00s). Later on, DMA ("dynamic memory allocation", as people called it) surfaced, whereas data was not stored statically anymore, but generated on request; allocations occurred. That is not the point here, point is CE started implementing the "allocating on request" as well, thus relieving you of having to look for a spot for your code. I mean, it's simpler to alloc(x) than manually looking for - possibly writable - 00s on your own, right? Well.. with AC Origins, the amount of allocations is so huge that CE's having a hard time allocating either near game module or finding a free spot in memory. Not to mention game also comes with Denuvo and VMProtect might have a saying in the protection and how PE space is handled. I doubt the recently cracked version has this issue, where you'd have to "enable all scripts at Press any key". Here's a list of spots in 1.21 you can use to write your code :)

ACOrigins.exe+500 - end of MZ header
ACOrigins.exe+342D4E0 - end of .reloc section
ACOrigins.exe+A859200 - end of .code section
ACOrigins.exe+A8613B0 - end of .xpdata section
@Cielos: To be honest, I'd really prefer if you didn't use symbols in either your scripts or replies :) Makes no sense.. unless user-defined symbols. The ones CE automatically fetches, at least for this game, are random. It finds a good working one then applies offsetting from that point onward. It.. just.. not.. looks.. right. (e.g.: "I used readmem on "ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Bytes+7F7B99")

Zeus_R7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeus_R7 »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 pm
Zeus_R7 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 pm
Zeus, thelastbeluga seems to have no issue with the table on the cracked version. Which table are you using? STN's or Cielos'? I'm assuming STNs. You should head back to the second page ( Or use this hyperlink to navigate to the post immediately.) and try Cielos' recently updated table.
thelastbeluga wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:15 am
Based on preliminary testing the table seems to be working for the cracked version of the game. I am having an issue with the teleportation (albeit that could be on my end). If anyone else can confirm that teleportation is working with 1.21 on a cracked version let me know.
Thanks for the suggestion It works, great, thanks again mate!!!

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Zeus_R7 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:59 am
Thanks for the suggestion It works, great, thanks again mate!!!
No problem, glad to hear it's working!

georgetth25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by georgetth25 »

hi everyone...
how can i make ability points 0 value???

Please

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Hi all, a very big thanks @Cielos for your Table ! ;)

I've a little question concerning some of your Scripts :
Would it be possible to modify the "hold CapsLock Scripts" (senu teleport & slow motion on bow aim),
in order to use a Key of the Xbox Controller (LT) instead?
And if it's possible, how to do please?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Best table I've ever used for an asscreed game, much thanks to Cielos.

Too bad the game isn't that good and fucking VMprotect uses way too much unnecessary CPU. Fucking ubishit... So glad I didn't pay for this, I swear to Jesus I'd refund it so hard that I'd get a refund for Jesus as well.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Random rant about Ubisoft :) First up, Denuvo uses VMProtect; that's their DRM. Secondly, you can barely tell the memory hogging with a decent GFX card - ever considered changing that instead? And lastly, not even the cracked version if free of Denuvo :) It's been like that since Unity - all they do is hijack the Orbit communicator...