Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Post by dl748 »

Looks like its been updated. Table seems to continue to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

g_setting_photomode 1 ?? Is this a freecamera

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

I had hoped it would be, it enables free camera per the cvar's description but there doesn't seem to be a key binding for actually toggling the feature after it has been enabled, perhaps the code itself is still in the game though even if it's not easily accessible.

My guess is that it was either for development and the screenshots they took for e.g marketing or that it's something planned for inclusion in a later patch as a free update.

BionicW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BionicW »

Too bad the update broke the legacy Doom mod's extra commands/cvars. I was taking screenshots using a command "r_showSkel 2" which stop rendering all player models, did anyone have a better way? We have noclip, godmode, hud toggle and freeze time but I couldn't figure out a way to get the player's gun/hands off the screen.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 pm
I had hoped it would be, it enables free camera per the cvar's description but there doesn't seem to be a key binding for actually toggling the feature after it has been enabled, perhaps the code itself is still in the game though even if it's not easily accessible.

My guess is that it was either for development and the screenshots they took for e.g marketing or that it's something planned for inclusion in a later patch as a free update.
YH, that would say why you cant find any key bindings in the code hmm.
Last edited by Meltic on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Meltic wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 pm
jonasbeckman wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Will look around more if i can find anything regarding any freecamera or something. It seems like many people want this.

jauken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jauken »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:47 am
Those all exist with the unlocked cvars.

God - God mode for player 0 on/off when toggled, resets each level change.
Notarget - Notarget for player 0 on/off when toggled, also resets per level.
Noclip - Noclip for player 0 on/off when toggled, I'm pretty sure this would reset per level if you were to complete a map with this on too.

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1

Infinite ammo, infinite energy for I think that's the big guns and lasers and infinite grenades and axes, persists through levels.

Update 1.1 was released out of beta apparently, still has the broken skybox issue it introduced in a few levels and I think it breaks the current Legacy injector unless you backed up the games exe file first, rest of the modified files works with the 1.0 exe so no need to back up a ton of data.

EDIT: In total there's some 300 commands and 3000 cvars I believe.
Can also be called by a .cfg file in the "base" folder of where the game is installed such as calling exec test.cfg from the console.

Bind is also modified with the cvar unlocked to where the toggle variant is enabled.

IE instead of having this:

bind f2 g_stoptime 0
bind f3 g_stoptime 1

You just need this:

bind f3 toggle g_stoptime 1 0

Doesn't save to the settings file this way though but it can also be added to the .cfg file invoked via the exec command.

Something like this for a test.cfg I made as a, well I made it as a test ha ha.

Mostly minor graphical tweaks, SAS menu allows some previews into upcoming simulation mode content as a sort of arcade addition to the game or how to say and the dev menu allows players to peek into DLC content though it's not part of the game files yet.

There's also I think it's just debugmenu 0/1/2 as a cvar with 0 and 1 enabling and disabling it and 2 adding a little help text in the lower right corner for the on-screen debug display, this allows for toggling some of these commands via that menu but not everything works.
(IE there's no third person mode, from the debug console a error is logged as this is attempted to be initiated because it's just missing or gone.)
How did you unlock cvars? Nothing I do seems to work.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

I linked to the Legacy mod on the previous page but having checked it again then wow what sort of messed up file host is that?
(Timer and probably full of fake "download" links leading to some horrible crap as if regular pop-ups weren't already shitty enough these days.)

Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.rar
[Link]

That's the unlocker, dinput8.dll and the .cfg file go into the game folder, log is generated on the first run so didn't really have to be included but it doesn't really take any space so I bundled it in, readme file explains a bit on how it works. :)

Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.rar
[Link]

And since the utility only works on the unpatched version of the game which by default requires Steam and a legit license for the game then as to not have to mess with the Steam debug console (steam://open/console as a URL command call to the Steam client.) and forcing a download of a older version of the game that way well the above is the old 1.0 exe and as another convenience as to not have to force a full re-check on a 50+ GB game which takes forever the 1.1 exe is included too.

The forums where this was originally posted (Cs.rin.ru) is still down after a attack and I don't know if they'll go online later this week or if it'll take longer so I couldn't check if there was a version compatible with the patched version of the game.

Patched version meaning the update released a few days ago, unpatched meaning the 1.0 release version on Steam and not the early leak from the disc version which appeared on the net about one day ahead of the games actual release date.

In-game just bring down the debug console as usual with Tilde / ~ and if listcvars returns ~3000 some commands instead of the few allowed ones in the unmodified version everything is working. :)

EDIT: Utility seems to be based on a similar program for DOOM(4) which I assume is from the same original author and yeah most cvars are identical but this game has a few new ones and they also removed a few existing commands. For me well aside from cheat commands I mostly enjoy testing things a bit and perhaps taking screenshots but the command to hide the hands is actually not available so that complicates things a bit. :P

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Hud works, timestop and fov, just freecamera left

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Updated for coolant and hound health

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

I had to make an account to say thank you for the CE tool.

Enigma codes were frustrating and this has solved it.

bookedmarked page so i dont get lost next time!

mobettaend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mobettaend »

Is the 1.9 table working for anyone after the patch update today? They finally fixed the skyboxes and looks like the first round of DLC was unlocked.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

some pointers were bad for the latest update, i have adjusted them to work. Let me know if any are still wrong.

FisheR47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FisheR47 »

dl748 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm
some pointers were bad for the latest update, i have adjusted them to work. Let me know if any are still wrong.
hi, pointers for healt/overcharge/armor dont work...

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

FisheR47 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:45 pm
dl748 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm
hi, pointers for healt/overcharge/armor dont work...
[Link]

Working fine for me. Took a couple of minutes ago.