Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Post by gir489 »

Has anyone found a pointer to weapon upgrade kits yet?

In the meme time, I found the decrementer for the upgrade kits. Still requires you to find the first kit in the shooting range to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WolfensteinII.CT
(638 Bytes) Downloaded 133 times

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm

In the meme time, I found the decrementer for the upgrade kits. Still requires you to find the first kit in the shooting range to work.
Upgrade kits were added to my 1.6+ scripts.

Enclose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Enclose »

dl748 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:34 pm
oh, you'll see a value (probably zero if you haven't done anything. If you look IN GAME at your perk, you'll see (VALUE/VALUE), the first number represents the number in cheat engine, modifying that value will change the perk, if you match it to the second value, you will level up that perk, if you match it the max that perk can have, you max out the level of that perk.

The first perk "Stealth takedowns" is x/10, you'll see the X value in cheat engine, changing that to 10, will give that perk level 1 instead of level 0. Setting the value to 50, will max out the perk and set it to level 4.
thats what i needed, thanks!

But i noticed when i set the value for a specific perk to a specific Value, i cant rank it up anymore past the value i set for the perk ingame, you know whats the problem here?

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Enclose wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:47 pm
thats what i needed, thanks!

But i noticed when i set the value for a specific perk to a specific Value, i cant rank it up anymore past the value i set for the perk ingame, you know whats the problem here?
I'm not sure what you are talking about, max for any perk is level 5 (it doesn't say 5 just "mastered")
Last edited by dl748 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Enclose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Enclose »

I mean if i level some perk for example to Level 2 with the Cheat and level the rest myself ingame without Cheat Engine, is this not possible? The Perk is freezing at this level when i set the value with Cheat Engine and the ingame perk counter stopped working automatically so i cant skill the perk any further when im playing.

Daijobu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daijobu »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm
I added a script in the other Wolfenstein post to nullify the requirement for the Upgrade Kits. Tested on a fresh game.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5257#p22311

Alternatively the pointer can be loaded here when using RAX with offset 1C. This refreshes every frame as well.

Code: Select all

{AOB: 83 78 1C 00 0F 9F C0}
"NewColossus_x64vk.exe"+4C957A: 83 78 1C 00           -  cmp dword ptr [rax+1C],00
"NewColossus_x64vk.exe"+4C957E: 0F 9F C0              -  setg al

KatzSmile
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KatzSmile »

Whats about adding Enigma codes?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I fucking HATE this game. It's so stupid and dumb and boring. The only good portion of this game was the Enigma mini game they put in there, and a reimplementation of Wolf3D in the lounge. I wish someone makes that Enigma mini game into an iPhone game or something. It's so much fun.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Upgraded added enigma total and timer support

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Added gravity and jump pointers

bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bakaraider »

Hi dl748, can i request a stealth/no detection on enemies? would love to have that handy option for stealthy playthrough... thanks so much before...

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Already been done by a user on the Cs.rin.ru forums which seems based on a similar variant for DOOM with a utility called Legacy DOOM.

Initially made for the unpatched (The leaked.) version of the game and then updated for the patched version which also works with the official Steam legitimate version.

Though the beta update the developers has since released broke it again and the Cs.Rin.ru forum is also under maintenance at the moment so I can't link to it.

Well I could probably not link to it anyway since it also hosts downloads for games and such.

EDIT: Found it here. :)
[Link]

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Here is a list of all the cvars and commands that were made avaliable with the Legacy Mod

here are some really interesting ones though.

menu_allowMeinLeben 1 - adds a higher preset than Uber. Also launching the game with this cvar creates the cfg file listing the setting cvars.

menu_showOptionForDevMenu 1 - shows a bunch of options for spawning into levels but none of them work, you can press tab in game and it opens the "devgui" and you can enable GodMode, infinite ammo, infinite grenades.

menu_showOptionForSASMenu 1 - DLC that has yet to be released

resource_loadLooseAssets 1 - possibly means you can load loose files that could open up potential for modding

g_destructionusepreslice, g_destructionusedynamic - game is set to use preslice by default, havent been able to tell if dynamic is any better. Seems unless preslice is on, destruction seems to be disabled.

g_goresplatterdecaltime 9000, g_goredamagemultiplier 3.0 - gonna paint the town red

vt_eliminateSeamsInVmtr 1 - game doesnt use the Virtual Texturing but interesting none the less.

also just a bunch of things that pertain to post effects like weapon dof, screen blur, screen damage, shakes. And some options for LOD Bias, Anisotropic Filtering.
Attachments
wolf dump.zip
(32.76 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Those all exist with the unlocked cvars.

God - God mode for player 0 on/off when toggled, resets each level change.
Notarget - Notarget for player 0 on/off when toggled, also resets per level.
Noclip - Noclip for player 0 on/off when toggled, I'm pretty sure this would reset per level if you were to complete a map with this on too.

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1

Infinite ammo, infinite energy for I think that's the big guns and lasers and infinite grenades and axes, persists through levels.

Update 1.1 was released out of beta apparently, still has the broken skybox issue it introduced in a few levels and I think it breaks the current Legacy injector unless you backed up the games exe file first, rest of the modified files works with the 1.0 exe so no need to back up a ton of data.

EDIT: In total there's some 300 commands and 3000 cvars I believe.
Can also be called by a .cfg file in the "base" folder of where the game is installed such as calling exec test.cfg from the console.

Bind is also modified with the cvar unlocked to where the toggle variant is enabled.

IE instead of having this:

bind f2 g_stoptime 0
bind f3 g_stoptime 1

You just need this:

bind f3 toggle g_stoptime 1 0

Doesn't save to the settings file this way though but it can also be added to the .cfg file invoked via the exec command.

Something like this for a test.cfg I made as a, well I made it as a test ha ha.
God
Notarget

bind f2 toggle g_showhud 1 0
bind f3 toggle g_stoptime 1 0

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1
g_setting_photomode 1

image_BCCompressionQuality 0
image_mipFilter 3
image_lodbias -2
image_screenshotQuality 100

menu_allowMeinLeben 1
menu_showOptionForSASMenu 1
menu_showOptionForDevMenu 1

r_dofHalfRes 0
r_TAALowPassResolveFilter 11
r_TAAResolveFilter 11
r_vignette 0
r_waterHalfRes 0
r_waterQualityFFT 1

rs_enable 0

vt_lodBias -2
vt_textureFilter 3
Mostly minor graphical tweaks, SAS menu allows some previews into upcoming simulation mode content as a sort of arcade addition to the game or how to say and the dev menu allows players to peek into DLC content though it's not part of the game files yet.

There's also I think it's just debugmenu 0/1/2 as a cvar with 0 and 1 enabling and disabling it and 2 adding a little help text in the lower right corner for the on-screen debug display, this allows for toggling some of these commands via that menu but not everything works.
(IE there's no third person mode, from the debug console a error is logged as this is attempted to be initiated because it's just missing or gone.)