Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Post by tontsa00 »

How does "Edit Weapon Upgrade Kits" works ? I only see ?? every time and have latest version, November 7th.

Found 1 weapon upgrade kit and nothing changed for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:50 pm
How does "Edit Weapon Upgrade Kits" works ? I only see ?? every time and have latest version, November 7th.

Found 1 weapon upgrade kit and nothing changed for me
Thats probably why? You are working with an older version. If you see my post earlier today, there is a screenshot that shows Upgrade Kits at 193, and yes, that game instance has that many for me.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Yeah got it now, thx, used updated one :)

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

So guys, anybody found a command for hiding hands\weapon?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

hands_show would normally be used for this but it's gone for some reason, dual wielding and then time stop and doing a 180 degree turn (Leaving the gun on the opposite side and hands lowered mostly out of view.) is what I've occasionally tested when taking screenshots but it's unreliable not to mention cumbersome and involves a lot of needless steps compared to being able to hide the first-person view model. :)

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:24 pm
hands_show would normally be used for this but it's gone for some reason, dual wielding and then time stop and doing a 180 degree turn
Thanks man! I'll try it

nocomment
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nocomment »

Hi, first of nice work dude. i hack games myself and i wanted to make infinite health and ammo but then i realized that it's more annoying as in most games. you can't just nop 1 function like in most games, because theres like 3 or more functions that deal with health. so I thought i'll google and see if anyone has a cheat table already and found this. thx

however i'd like to use hotkeys as it's very annoying to minimize the game every time i want to use the table. i tried setting hotkeys but they reset every time i disable and re-enable the script.

can you please help me with the hotkeys? is there a way to modify the script so that it won't delete the hotkeys i have set already?
thanks

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

nocomment wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 pm
however i'd like to use hotkeys as it's very annoying to minimize the game every time i want to use the table. i tried setting hotkeys but they reset every time i disable and re-enable the script.

can you please help me with the hotkeys? is there a way to modify the script so that it won't delete the hotkeys i have set already?
thanks
Do hotkeys not save with the script when you save it? Asking because I don't remember and am not going to try it right now to find out. Like, manually save it with the disk icon in the top left.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

nocomment wrote:
Hi, first of nice work dude. i hack games myself and i wanted to make infinite health and ammo but then i realized that it's more annoying as in most games. you can't just nop 1 function like in most games, because theres like 3 or more functions that deal with health. so I thought i'll google and see if anyone has a cheat table already and found this. thx

thanks
Yes, this is because you bind a hot key to a specific cheat engine entry. But since the script destroys when deactivating the script and creating when activated, you can only bind the keys in the script itself.

An ugly example would be something like

Code: Select all

local function Run()
  local perkscan = getScan("perks")
  local freezehp = getFlag("Freeze Health")
  local freezehpover = getFlag("Freeze Health Overcharge")
  local freezear = getFlag("Freeze Armor")
  local freezeclip = getFlag("Freeze Clip")
  local freezeammo = getFlag("Freeze Ammo")
  local freezeet = getFlag("Freeze Enigma Timer")
  local freezesc = getFlag("Freeze Coolant")
  -- New Code
  createHotkey(function()
    local mr=getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Freeze Health")
    mr.Active = not mr.Active
  end, VK_INSERT)  
So what the new code does is, binds INSERT to a function, which then finds a memory record called "Freeze Health" and then toggles the checkbox for that. In Lua, you can make the bind do all kinds of things.

Also, the reason I do it this way is that more and more games are putting in code modification detection code. So when you nop an instruction, its detected and then it quits. This way, I'm not modifying ANY game code, i'm just modifying the data.

nocomment
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nocomment »

dl748 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm
nocomment wrote:

thanks
Yes, this is because you bind a hot key to a specific cheat engine entry. But since the script destroys when deactivating the script and creating when activated, you can only bind the keys in the script itself.

An ugly example would be something like

local function Run()
  local perkscan = getScan("perks")
  local freezehp = getFlag("Freeze Health")
  local freezehpover = getFlag("Freeze Health Overcharge")
  local freezear = getFlag("Freeze Armor")
  local freezeclip = getFlag("Freeze Clip")
  local freezeammo = getFlag("Freeze Ammo")
  local freezeet = getFlag("Freeze Enigma Timer")
  local freezesc = getFlag("Freeze Coolant")
  -- New Code
  createHotkey(function()
    local mr=getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("Freeze Health")
    mr.Active = not mr.Active
  end, VK_INSERT)  
So what the new code does is, binds INSERT to a function, which then finds a memory record called "Freeze Health" and then toggles the checkbox for that. In Lua, you can make the bind do all kinds of things.

Also, the reason I do it this way is that more and more games are putting in code modification detection code. So when you nop an instruction, its detected and then it quits. This way, I'm not modifying ANY game code, i'm just modifying the data.
thanks, but I already know the createHotkey function, it would only allow me to toggle them, but how can I make a hotkey to increase value or set value to specific value? I understand most of the code, but some details are hard for me.

For example I don't want to freeze health or ammo, but sometimes in game i just can't be bothered and i want to add like 50 health just to survive the fight.
jump height is awesome too, but i dont always want to jump into the sky lol. i always use hotkeys like that in games. for example i could increase jump height to like 5 which works great or sometimes i need 6 or 7, then i would just set 3 hotkeys or maybe 2. like increase by 1, decrease by 1 and then set value to xx (whatever the default is, think it was 1.15?)

could you please explain how i could make hotkeys for such occasions?
or is there a possible way not to destroy the script? like keep it active so that hotkeys won't disappear?

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

You'd have to put it after it finds the address for the health, then do a readFloat/writeFloat to do what you are asking.

nocomment
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nocomment »

dl748 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:02 am
You'd have to put it after it finds the address for the health, then do a readFloat/writeFloat to do what you are asking.
can you please give me example? this is the part where i'm lost. i cant write code out of my head. i recognize the things, but i wouldn't know where to put the values. such as increase ..etc.

function addhealth()
addhealth = 10
if (readBytes('[_freezehealth]') ~= nil) then
writeFloat ('[_freezehealth]+0', readFloat('[_freezehealth]+0')+addhealth)
end
end
createHotkey(addhealth, VK_UP)
is this valid? I took this from one of my old tables that i put together with some help from CE forums and then i modified it a bit. would this work?
well ofcourse i'd have to replace _freezehealth with an actual address, but that's what i don't know how to do as they're dynamic and taken based on description / names?

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

nocomment wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm
can you please give me example? this is the part where i'm lost. i cant write code out of my head. i recognize the things, but i wouldn't know where to put the values. such as increase ..etc.

function addhealth()
addhealth = 10
end
end
is this valid? I took this from one of my old tables that i put together with some help from CE forums and then i modified it a bit. would this work?
well ofcourse i'd have to replace _freezehealth with an actual address, but that's what i don't know how to do as they're dynamic and taken based on description / names?
Sorry been busy this week.

more like

createHotkey(function ()
  local addhealth = 10
  writeFloat(playeraddr + 0x23CA8 + 0*0x18 + 0x10, readFloat(playeraddr + 0x23CC8 + 0*0x18 + 0x18) + addhealth)
end, VK_UP)

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

dl748 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm
nocomment wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm

function addhealth()
addhealth = 10
end
end
Sorry been busy this week.

more like

local playerhealthloc = playeraddr + 0x23CA8 + 0*0x18 + 0x10
createHotkey(function ()
  local addhealth = 10
  writeFloat(playerhealthloc, readFloat(playerhealthloc) + addhealth)
end, VK_UP)

cheatr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatr »

Any updates dl748 for the new game update? They came out with DLC1 and none of the player/perks/... cheats work anymore sadly.

Gravity and jump height only seem fine, but it's not as useful as the other stuff :)
Thanks.