Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by dirtydanisreal »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm
ishist wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am
dirtydanisreal wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:21 am
I wonder if there is a way to add the "premium" skins to your inventory. I bet they are in the game files.
If you've got the patience you can get all the Premium Helix gear from Heka Chests from the Nomad's Bazaar. Random chests at 3000 Drachma each. Using money cheat and some patience I've gotten all the gear/outfits/mounts.

Interesting, it's only ever been weapons when I tried the bazaar chests.

Often it's those purple quality ones (rare.) and occasionally gold/yellow (legendary.) so it took a few dozen chests before I was fairly confident I got nothing more than duplicates (Around 3 - 4 legendary items for each weapon type plus shields.) but I never got any mounts or outfits.

In-game ones occasionally appear from stables and tailors probably higher chance after picking up the skill that increases rarity of items and the chariot type mounts probably require having that skill too.

The real-money Helix currency and the outfits and weapons that offers I assumed was only ever going to be purchasable from that market though it's not like you need it, outfits appear to be appearance only and mounts well I don't know if it's speed or if the fancier ones just look more armored or such.

For weapons there's different bonuses and skills but there's already a ton of them in-game plus a few more available via those achievement UPlay points for unlock in the game including a few freebies such as the Ezio and Altair outfits if you really want to stand out in ancient Egypt. :P
I wonder if you can for lack of a better word "hack" the probability of getting legendary items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

addi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by addi »

Is it possible to install a "first person" view?
If you squat, the camera goes directly above the player model.
So the character is not in the view and you have a first person view whenever you duck.

Just for the feeling to be there.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

addi wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:23 pm
Is it possible to install a "first person" view?
If you squat, the camera goes directly above the player model.
So the character is not in the view and you have a first person view whenever you duck.

Just for the feeling to be there.
the drastic change in fov really bothers me. It doesnt scale. But i guess i see his face to the left of the camera

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:42 pm
Updated once more, having found the right "bInvisible" dev BOOL in BhvAssassin structure ;) No more side-effects when you change bInvisible.
So Sun, I found the money address, it had a similar pointer address to the other addresses, So you dumped the exe with x64dbg? With Scylla?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

is anyone making a item editor? i need to reduce the quantity of items I can't sell/dismantled.

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

musland wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:35 pm
Anyone got any idea on speed boost or health for the chariot races in the Hippodrom? These Elite Races are kicking my ass.
i agree with this xD some way, any way, of making those tournaments a bit easier would be welcome. I want the horses that you get as rewards >.O

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Goujyn wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:41 pm
musland wrote:
Anyone got any idea on speed boost or health for the chariot races in the Hippodrom? These Elite Races are kicking my ass.
i agree with this xD some way, any way, of making those tournaments a bit easier would be welcome. I want the horses that you get as rewards >.O
I'll look into this as soon as a get to this part.

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

BooBoo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:44 pm
Goujyn wrote:
musland wrote:
much appreciated! i hate racing against computer AI in any game =/

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Goujyn wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am
BooBoo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:44 pm
Goujyn wrote:

much appreciated! i hate racing against computer AI in any game =/
yeah and whos bright idea was it to make the reverse binding be space and it also being the brake key. Why not just make S the reverse key, you know like every other game in the history of the industry. xD

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Yeah, these would be useful cheats:

- always win hippodrome
- infinite boost
- faster boost
- max ram damage

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 am
I'm not that far in the game yet. And I'm pretty sure everyone would want a Teleporter first to all these requests? :P
Holy fuck yes, teleport please. This game is so huge, I don't want to travel the entire continent of africa.

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

haha i actually like riding my various horses and camels....so i wouldn't use a teleporter.

but a cheat table for the Hippodrome races? oh i'd use those constantly.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 am
I'm not that far in the game yet. And I'm pretty sure everyone would want a Teleporter first to all these requests? :P
What do you mean by "teleporter"?

- Changing the XYZ position of the player?
- Or unlocking all fast travel points?
- Or teleporting to map markers?

By the way, the Hippodrome is right here on [Link]. You don't need a quest to access it.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 am
^ That still doesn't earn you the right to solve your request with priority :P
I know. It's just a tip.
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 am
I mean teleport to map marker (whichever that marker is: manual, object, Senu -- the Senu one should have Z by default; remember the drone in Wildlands).
Awesome!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's a pretty big map, took over an hour just poking into each region to uncover the fog and reveal the actual map, thankfully you don't have to uncover said fog little by little so just poking into the region will reveal everything.

Teleport would be useful, wonder how it would work though since even fast traveling between nearby locations IE a town and a tower just outside triggers a loading screen that can last a few seconds though perhaps the same would happen when forcing the players co-ordinates like that or it would just load the basic terrain first and then slowly fade in objects as it's getting loaded.
(Towns like Alexandria might be a bit rough due to their sheer size and detail, eh guess it's not really a problem just standing still a while until it's loaded in.)