Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Sefer »

Did SunBeam or you remove all his work? It's a shame everything is gone, not only talking about AC:O related stuff

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Here is his first version, don't have updated one. So idk if it will work on updated 1.03 version of game. (Don't have game myself)
Attachments
ACOrigins.CT
(41.93 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Benjamin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Benjamin »

@BooBoo:

I don't want do feel you annoyed but have you looked at the issue yet? I've noticed that apart of stucking into objects when teleporting to positions that contains unexpected height like bridges, that you also stuck if teleport near hay carts or similar stuff.

I mean it works perfectly fine on plain grounds and streets and such, but on things where its not really known if the game should put you in, below or on top of an objective, it causes you to get stucked.

Also I've noticed that if you active the tool while being ingame it causes a crash to desktop, even if I have the menu open or paused the game. Is this something you could take a look on it as well? That would be awesome. Thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate it!

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Benjamin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am
@BooBoo:

I don't want do feel you annoyed but have you looked at the issue yet? I've noticed that apart of stucking into objects when teleporting to positions that contains unexpected height like bridges, that you also stuck if teleport near hay carts or similar stuff.
I second that and want to add that I often fall from far heights when teleporting (atleast 7 / 10 times I would say)

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

So i guess this thread is no longer useful for those of us that just want some help in the game xD And sorry Caliber, but i dont' want to spend $13 just to get the hippodrome infinite stamina cheat i'm looking for @.@ there's a lot of stuff i dont' need in the trainer they have there that i'd be paying for too. I'll just keep my eyes out for someone to make a table here that includes it, i can be patient

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Eh, what happened to SunBeam? The thread was originally his, now it's been taken by the admin(STN).
On a sidenote, I've been a fearlessrevolution lifetime member for a long while, and that doesn't keep me from coming here and using CE tables by the community.
Sometimes CH trainers are better, sometimes CE tables are better and sometimes both have awesome options.
Can't understand why some of you trainer and table makers take it so seriously to the point of enmity and not rivalry. :(
In the end, we all lose.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

axellslade wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:25 pm
Eh, what happened to SunBeam? The thread was originally his, now it's been taken by the admin(STN).
On a sidenote, I've been a fearlessrevolution lifetime member for a long while, and that doesn't keep me from coming here and using CE tables by the community.
Sometimes CH trainers are better, sometimes CE tables are better and sometimes both have awesome options.
Can't understand why some of you trainer and table makers take it so seriously to the point of enmity and not rivalry. :(
In the end, we all lose.
It all began when money got involved, just like in real life.
People dont like they trainers get ripped, yet they probably use crack for some game. I don't know why we even have this debate here, it is cheat forum for fuck sake.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Benjamin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am
@BooBoo:

I mean it works perfectly fine on plain grounds and streets and such, but on things where its not really known if the game should put you in, below or on top of an objective, it causes you to get stucked.

Also I've noticed that if you active the tool while being ingame it causes a crash to desktop, even if I have the menu open or paused the game. Is this something you could take a look on it as well? That would be awesome. Thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate it!
Sorry, can't work on this until the weekend. In the mean time, use it like a normal person would and stay off bridges or ponds :lol: . lol JK

Take Care
DDS

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Money for cheats is basically Ubisoft's business model. Hi, Ubisoft! :\

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please close this. Resurrected here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5983. Thanks!