Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 pm
[...]
saw some footages on youtube:
on Conan's preview, as it was a pre-release copy, they triggered a "god mode" that also serves as a no-clip. wondering if the "god mode" you located also governor the no-clip part?
if not, did you trace any no-clip strings and/or if the codes are still present in the game?
someone asked me to write a no-clip script for the game, so if the game haven't clear the noclip codes from the game, there's no reason to manually make one, and maybe I'll write some kind of fly script that makes use of Senu instead, like the one in far cry primal.

gonna buy the game later this week anyway, just "planning" in my mind what cheats I'll make, to ease the pain of waiting...
oh and thanks for the table!

edit:
since no one mentioned on the thread so far, there are no anti-cheat or debugger issue I presume..?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 am
Found some issues with the BOOLs: for God, if you launch Senu, then return to Bayek, byte's reset to 0; for Invisibility, I think it resets on certain events (haven't checked which). Reporting more later. I'm thinking of making these into hooks rather than a handler, as I can craft in any pointer retrieval I need.
I guess you could set "V" as the hotkey, so that it disables when you launch Senu and the re-enables when you return to Bayek?

Also on the controller if you press, in the gear menu, RT + Y it changes Bayek's hair style and LT + Y changes his beard style. But there is no option to do this on the keyboard. I wonder if there is a way to find the input and make a hotkey. Also pressing middle mouse button while hovering over his outfit lets you toggle the hood.

Would love a way to add the outfits by having something similar to the Shadow of War table where it has everything listed in a dropdown menu. I guess you could have it spawn by being in a loot bag drop by an enemy or in a chest.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Goujyn wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:13 pm
So I'm a complete new player to this, but I'm hurting for money in game and want to upgrade my weapons instead of replace them with inferior stat but higher damage ones....
Maybe you're upgrading your items way too often? It's enough if you upgrade them every 10 levels or so. I personally never use the shield so I only upgrade my (legendary) sword, 3k every 10 or even 5 levels is affordable and I haven't even sold any of the animals/trinkets yet (how does he even carry all these dead animals :shock: )

bugmenot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bugmenot »

Anyone get a weird glitch where you jump a large number of levels? I jumped from level ~14-18 to 38 within a couple of missions and am not sure if it was a cheat accidentally triggering it.

reicou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reicou »

It would be possible to use Cheat engine to play with Aya whenever you want? I

t would be very interesting...

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Yay, SunBeam is back to hammer Anvil and bring us awesome things from it!

Sojiro84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sojiro84 »

Amazing work. If only I was clever enough to figure this out myself. Thanks for the hard work! Appreciated!

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Camera coords are written here:
v1.0.2:
ACOrigins.exe+138A2B4 - 0F29 47 60 - movaps [rdi+60],xmm0
v1.0.3:
ACOrigins.exe+13933D4 - 0F29 47 60 - movaps [rdi+60],xmm0

(quaternion is right next to it. Photomode uses a different pair, but it's not hard to find either).

If you browse in memory and scroll down a bit, view as float, you can identity player coords (they only change when the player moves, not when you rotate the camera). These aren't the player coords used by the game, but it's then easy to find them elsewhere. Keep in mind, as you already know I think, the game engine uses internally a different coordinate system than for camera work/projection matrix. The camera uses Z as up. The world/engine uses Y as up. Searching for the 3 coords together won't work, you have to search for Z value, which is internally used as Y.

Still looking for the Time of day value... it has to be in there somewhere. In Watchdogs 2 they used a simple float, but here it's not that simple... also doesn't help that freezing a float in CE doesn't seem to do much in ACO...

(edit)
Time of Day is at:
ACOrigins.exe+117C5F8 - F3 0F11 00 - movss [rax],xmm0

Format is hour.fraction_of_hour (a float). 24h system.

(edit) v1.0.3:
ToD:
ACOrigins.exe+1185748 - F3 0F11 00 - movss [rax],xmm0
Last edited by Otis_Inf on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

bugmenot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bugmenot »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:44 am
^ I think you toggle on some options giving you tons of XP :) The fact that you're not sure, as well as mentioning "cheat", implies you use a trainer :P
The thing is, I didn't use any XP/level cheat. It also skipped the levels in a way that I didn't unlock the "reach level 20" achievement.

JazzMano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JazzMano »

Hello, do you think possible to have an animation changer ? Like, a CE script that active different animations for Bayek (eagle on bayek hand for ex.) i don't know if it's a thing possible with cheat engine.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:30 pm
Cielos wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:38 am
on Conan's preview, as it was a pre-release copy, they triggered a "god mode" that also serves as a no-clip. wondering if the "god mode" you located also
That's actually Fly Mode (that's what it's called in the developer function remnants in AC4). Also, it's the PS or XBOX version of the game. People were able to do the same thing in AC3. Only some builds were released that way, yet they patched them real fast (there's like several copies around with that menu available). Google searching will return interesting things :P
so, it's most likely it's got patched up on this already.... and they just did an update when I was cheat. after a crash for a stupid mistake, all the offsets are shifted and I haven't write any of the AOBscans yet when that happened, and I had to re-trace most of the codes from scratch again.....

anyway, sorry for asking instead of googling it first, just thinking as you're digging it already, maybe you know if it got patched up yet.
Otis_Inf wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:44 pm
[...]
thanks for the tips! it'd be very helpful for making a noclip script, without the need to find the coords and normalized vector from scratch..
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Uh, game crashes when trying to populate... Guess you didn't update yet, right?

Drozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drozz »

Are we getting banned for these now? Leaderboards and such? Adding in as much Drachmas as you want is a sure fire way isn't it?

Acrioos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acrioos »

is there any way you can make it take the tilde key as an optional way to update the table because my numpad does not work

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

I'd say there's room for both but I guess some rivalry is unavoidable.

Well no need to get into all that again I guess, for a game like this you could probably have a dozen options or more and there'd still be requests for something.
(How many little options did that Dark Souls 3 table amass after a while? Just as one example.)

The state some games ship in and the amount of patches they receive can't exactly help either.
[Link]

That's a long list of fixes for the initial update for the game, who knows what the pre-applied 1.02 update fixed already too.