Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by STN »

Update #2

• Found the bInvisible BOOL inside BhvAssassin structure. Kept the one in CharacterAI just for historical purposes :P

Adjusted:

Update #1

Options so far:

How to work with it:

• Run the game, enter game world.
• Activate [Enable] script, activate [Cheat Handler] script.
• Get in-game, press Numpad 0.
• The list should now populate and look like in the screenshot above.

Set God Mode, Invisibility and Unlimited Oxygen to 1, as you wish. Will be adding more soon :)

Notes:

1) When you enable Invisibility your health bar will drop to 0; don't worry about it.
2) These options don't "stick"; so when you leave game world (to main menu) or game loads new missions/maps, these structures get reallocated. You will need to hit Numpad 0 again and set values to 1 (you can use another hotkey to set all or some fast).

Big thanks to BooBoo for some of the locations leading to this nice mapping, as well as the several interesting brainstorming sessions which returned nice results.

--

Unlimited Arrows

Right. I've started looking for this right after your first mission, killing the soldiers coming for your buddy (what's his name). Simple scan of 15, shoot, 14, shoot, etc. then checking which is the correct address. Quick debug and this is what I got:

Note this location is used for more than just inventory processing (so it's likely to be a wrapper function). Back-tracing led to this location:

Setting a breakpoint and going inside the CALL for a quick trace-up, I see that my RCX's value is 0x1F1052E00 (yes, yours will be different). Now, if you remember the logic of these games (AC4, Syndicate, etc.), the structure pointer we're going to look at is held in RCX. First QWORD in this structure is a pointer to member-functions. Among these member-functions, pretty much close-by to the table start, we'll find the function giving us the name of the object with which we're dealing here :)

So:

Checking that pointer out, I found this function's location at offset 0x38. You may call it GetName():

Now, checking the pointer it references in code (in this case heading to 0x14410ECC8), then going in (so 0x0), then checking the pointer at offset 0x18, we learn that:

We're dealing with Inventory :)

Another thing I learned in the process is Ubisoft's hashing object string names for quick look-ups later on in various of their functions. As such, what I found interesting further on is a hash stored at 0x8 offset in the 0x0 pointer of 0x14410ECC8:

The reason I'm mentioning this is this hash can easily be used by ourselves as a filter when doing certain hooks :P

More to come.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOrigins.CT
(41.93 KiB) Downloaded 1962 times

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by ComManDerBG »

Anything for money? I am a clueless noob, and the usual method of just scanning a value then changing it won't work. sorry for not adding much early on in the discussion.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Sunbeam what are you using, x64dbg? and dumping the exe?

Okami
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okami »

Anyone got a pointer for skill points?

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

I am looking forward to to more stuff for this game. Playing on Uplay as well. Dunno if setting up a hotkey for toggling HUD on/off is possible or not via cheat engine, but I would love that option.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Another SunBeam amazing threads. I really like this, keep them up

Also inb4 endless questions and people tilting him :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Here is my cheat table for the time being (only health and ability points cheat) : viewtopic.php?t=5267

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

I wonder if there is a way to add the "premium" skins to your inventory. I bet they are in the game files.

musland
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musland »

Anyone got any idea on speed boost or health for the chariot races in the Hippodrom? These Elite Races are kicking my ass.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:21 am
I wonder if there is a way to add the "premium" skins to your inventory. I bet they are in the game files.
If you've got the patience you can get all the Premium Helix gear from Heka Chests from the Nomad's Bazaar. Random chests at 3000 Drachma each. Using money cheat and some patience I've gotten all the gear/outfits/mounts.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

ishist wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am
dirtydanisreal wrote:
If you've got the patience you can get all the Premium Helix gear from Heka Chests from the Nomad's Bazaar. Random chests at 3000 Drachma each. Using money cheat and some patience I've gotten all the gear/outfits/mounts.

Interesting, it's only ever been weapons when I tried the bazaar chests.

Often it's those purple quality ones (rare.) and occasionally gold/yellow (legendary.) so it took a few dozen chests before I was fairly confident I got nothing more than duplicates (Around 3 - 4 legendary items for each weapon type plus shields.) but I never got any mounts or outfits.

In-game ones occasionally appear from stables and tailors probably higher chance after picking up the skill that increases rarity of items and the chariot type mounts probably require having that skill too.

The real-money Helix currency and the outfits and weapons that offers I assumed was only ever going to be purchasable from that market though it's not like you need it, outfits appear to be appearance only and mounts well I don't know if it's speed or if the fancier ones just look more armored or such.

For weapons there's different bonuses and skills but there's already a ton of them in-game plus a few more available via those achievement UPlay points for unlock in the game including a few freebies such as the Ezio and Altair outfits if you really want to stand out in ancient Egypt. :P

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm
ishist wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am
dirtydanisreal wrote:

Interesting, it's only ever been weapons when I tried the bazaar chests.

Often it's those purple quality ones (rare.) and occasionally gold/yellow (legendary.) so it took a few dozen chests before I was fairly confident I got nothing more than duplicates (Around 3 - 4 legendary items for each weapon type plus shields.) but I never got any mounts or outfits.

In-game ones occasionally appear from stables and tailors probably higher chance after picking up the skill that increases rarity of items and the chariot type mounts probably require having that skill too.

The real-money Helix currency and the outfits and weapons that offers I assumed was only ever going to be purchasable from that market though it's not like you need it, outfits appear to be appearance only and mounts well I don't know if it's speed or if the fancier ones just look more armored or such.

For weapons there's different bonuses and skills but there's already a ton of them in-game plus a few more available via those achievement UPlay points for unlock in the game including a few freebies such as the Ezio and Altair outfits if you really want to stand out in ancient Egypt. :P
Nope. i can confirm that you can get the helix stuff from the haka chests. I bought like 50 of them and i got the SPQR shield, the unicorn, the scarab soldier, and the camel.

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

So I'm a complete new player to this, but I'm hurting for money in game and want to upgrade my weapons instead of replace them with inferior stat but higher damage ones....

i see a lot of people talking about how adjusting money is a easy thing without a cheat engine table, but i cannot find anyone through google searches that actually explains how to do it.

Do any of you know a helpful how-to on adjusting money amounts in Origins? I don't fancy hunting every animal in the zone trying to get enough money to upgrade all my gear

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Goujyn wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:13 pm
So I'm a complete new player to this, but I'm hurting for money in game and want to upgrade my weapons instead of replace them with inferior stat but higher damage ones....

i see a lot of people talking about how adjusting money is a easy thing without a cheat engine table, but i cannot find anyone through google searches that actually explains how to do it.

Do any of you know a helpful how-to on adjusting money amounts in Origins? I don't fancy hunting every animal in the zone trying to get enough money to upgrade all my gear
money in cheat engine is 4 bytes, which is normally set to default when searching.

To find your money, first type in the current amount you have right now, then search for it. Then on the game, spend, gain, or buy something, then scan for the new amount change, keep doing this till you have at least certain values or one value, those value will represent the money in memory form. drag those value down below, and edit the amount.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm
Nope. i can confirm that you can get the helix stuff from the haka chests. I bought like 50 of them and i got the SPQR shield, the unicorn, the scarab soldier, and the camel.
I can confirm this, too. It'd be nice to have a cheat that forced the chest to reward only Legendary items though.