Northgard

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jamphan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Northgard

Post by jamphan »

one can only hope that the the guru of java, the prophet of python, the connoisseur of C, the great hegemon of html, the rock star of ruby, the bishop of basic,and the sage of sql --- BooBoo --- might grace us with his magnanimous presence and dane to share a infinitesimal grain of his wisdom with us!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.

shyopejskium
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shyopejskium »

well values of the food atc are xored... But i cant found stable pointers for the the instructions whos acces the "real" values...
If someone found more, let us known..
Also big respect for csimbi for creating previous table...

JangeL1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JangeL1997 »

PLzz Update

oliverinvictus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oliverinvictus »

+1 Please. This game is fun, but I could use a trainer to make things chill :)

coldcell
Cheater
Cheater

Post by coldcell »

Any chance for update?

anon5421
Cheater
Cheater

Post by anon5421 »

Update to version 1.0 is appreciated :)

Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cruxiaer »

Would love an update too, thanks!

David114
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by David114 »

porcalete wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm
Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.
Thanks for your tip! I have found a better solution. If you use cheat engine to find double value for food, wood, and coins, there should be three values left in the end (make sure to pause the game) .The only value you want to change is the one with many digits. After entering your desired value, say 50000, instead of freeze and let the game run, save your game and exit. Load game and you should have 50000 wood and gold. For food value, the maximum is based on the amount of silos you have.

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

David114 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm
porcalete wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm
Thanks for your tip! I have found a better solution. If you use cheat engine to find double value for food, wood, and coins, there should be three values left in the end (make sure to pause the game) .The only value you want to change is the one with many digits. After entering your desired value, say 50000, instead of freeze and let the game run, save your game and exit. Load game and you should have 50000 wood and gold. For food value, the maximum is based on the amount of silos you have.
Cool, i'll give it a try tomorrow.

srattex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by srattex »

David114 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Neither one worked for me. I followed all steps too :/

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Got the game on sale the other day. I'll look into it as soon as I get a chance. ;)

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Majestic13 »

i just want happiness cheat and ill be fine

AltMeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AltMeta »

Can we get rid of one of the threads?