Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for [Link].

so
many
boobs

and no mouse control again....
I'm sad.
probably not many options I'd make unless someone make a fan mouse support, so, don't wait up..
and if you know there's mouse support ready, let me know~ thanks..

enough said:

Update(s):
Update3
- added easy Double Chase
Update2
- added full Tension Gauge.
- updated undead, it covers both Servan now.
- updtaed ignore mp, it should covers weaponized Servan mp usage now.
Update1
- added undead and ignore mp
Options:
undead
- HP of Aluche, your Lily and Servan still drop when being hit but won't be killed.

ignore mp
- Aluche can cast any spells with 0 MP.
- Servan can cast any spells with 0 MP, weaponized Servan can sustains its appearance as long it has more than 1 mp left.
- Servan's MP still decrease when you cast spell until it reaches 0.
- weaponized Servan's MP still decrease until it reaches 1.

easy Double Chase
- you can use Double Chase after one successful action that would raise the Chase Gauge.
- activate add-on together, and you can use Double Chase after every Lily attack.
- the main script is tested on Ruenheid and Camilla only, if you think it's not working on your Lily, activate add-on together should do the trick.

full Tension Gauge
- as title says, Tension Gauge is always full.

ignore fund
- allows you to buy stuff with 0 fund.
- fund still decrease until it reaches 0 when you do purchase.
- tested on buying things only.

inf. hunt timer
- hunt timer won't drop below the specified min hunt timer threshold.
- min hunt timer threshold can be changed by changing its value, deafult: 60 (in seconds) (==1 minute), can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

Downloads:
latest:
Nights of Azure 2_En.CT
+6, table Update3
(791.49 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
backup(s):
Nights of Azure 2_En.CT
+5, table Update2
(770.11 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Nights of Azure 2_En.CT
+4, table Update1
(751.79 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Nights of Azure 2_En.CT
+2, table init release
(9.15 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Note(s):
- you can't activate the scripts if you're not playing the English version. editing the script may work: find and replace the "Nights of Azure 2_En.exe" to the name of the exe you hook CE to. e.g., if you're playing the japanese version, change it to "Nights of Azure 2_JP.exe".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +2

Post by bachou »

can't seem to scan lily gauge and double chase gauge
hp is 4 bytes but it changes every you change map

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +4 (table Update1)

Post by zachillios »

Thank you as always Cielos!

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +5 (table Update2)

Post by bachou »

can you tell me how to scan chase and tension gauge ? for practice purpose, i tried unknown value 4bytes/float from C3000000 ~ C5000000 still can't find anything

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +5 (table Update2)

Post by justiny »

Is it possible to make a script to switch sevran anywhere while out in the field?

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Servan / Lilly Swap would be really useful. Infinite chase or 1 charge max would be nice as well to easily complete some quests. I'm also guessing nobody has been able to change the moon timer or go out multiple times in one night.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

bachou wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 am
can you tell me how to scan chase and tension gauge ? for practice purpose, i tried unknown value 4bytes/float from C3000000 ~ C5000000 still can't find anything
the tension gauge is in 4 bytes, (int)1000 when the gauge is full, not sure if it's the same case for all the Lilies though.
for the chase gauge, the conditions for every Lilies differ, so there's not a single address to monitor the gauge actually.
e.g., for Ruenheid, it uses the number of Double Attack as the gauge meter, when you've done 4, the game would execute the Double Chase timer. and for Camilla, it uses the number of Chain as the gauge meter, for every 120 Chains (the number may be wrong, I forgot the exact amount) the Double Chase timer would appear.
here's some addresses that the game uses to calculate the Chase Gauge, they use the same base address as the Tension Gauge

Code: Select all

+fc  : # of Chains when you last use a Double Chase.
+100 : # of Double Attacks you've done since last Double Chase.
+110 : # of Chains or Double Attacks you need to fill up the Chase Gauge.
+180 : current # of Chains.
justiny wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:59 am
Is it possible to make a script to switch sevran anywhere while out in the field?
CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am
Servan / Lilly Swap would be really useful. Infinite chase or 1 charge max would be nice as well to easily complete some quests. I'm also guessing nobody has been able to change the moon timer or go out multiple times in one night.
1. a easy Double Chase is up, test away~
2. for the field Servan/Lilly swap, I think it's possible to allow you to bring up the swap menu even when you're in the hunt already, but I suspect the character's model and stuff has to be loaded when the hunt mission started, so even if I've brought up the swap menu in the field, I may still have to deal with the actual swapping routine.
as when you're swapping in the hotel, the game doesn't need to load the model (and the stats, the behaviour, etc.) right away, the model and stuff doesn't need to be loaded until you start a hunt...
anyway, in short, I think it's possible, but I don't really think it worth the time... :roll:
and I don't think I'll add any more options to the game. don't really like the game, and there's no mouse support... and the basic cheat is upped, so...

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Does anybody know how to increase how many days you have left? I'm not having any luck finding any value for it.

nvm found it. It's a 4 byte you can find by sleeping and increasing the value by one every night.
Last edited by CuteLittleGirl on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Post by bachou »

thanks for reply, i learnt something new.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Any chance for Libra or Blood? I remember Blood being a pain in the butt to get in the first game

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 am
Does anybody know how to increase how many days you have left? I'm not having any luck finding any value for it.

nvm found it. It's a 4 byte you can find by sleeping and increasing the value by one every night.
Care to share the pointer ?

Also did anyone found the exp/affinity for Lily ?

EDIT :

NVM, found the Moon Shadow Value, just like @CuteLittleGirl instructed.
Here's the pointer, not sure if it will work for anyone.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>187</ID>
      <Description>"pointerscan result"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>"Nights of Azure 2_En.exe"+00E13668</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>48</Offset>
        <Offset>5A8</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
        <Offset>408</Offset>
        <Offset>20</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

If it doesn't work, the easiest way to search is to advanced the day until half moon.
Half moon value is "4" in 4 bytes.
Then increase by one everytime you advanced the day.
Max value is 11,
12 is game over.

If you find two identical value with different address even after couple of refine, then one of them is the correct value.
Try changing one of them, change to lower value.
The correct address should give you instant result (the moon shadow in top left corner will reverted).

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ign1z »

is there any ways to have no clip mode?
so you can fly or go anywhere ?

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

tried to find the heart meter of sub characters but couldn't find it in float/4 bytes

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

yeah im also looking for the heart meter. i kept repeating the action where you jump over a place with your partner and it eventually lead me to a number, but changing it had no affect on anything. I'm not really sure how to edit it.

the correct value may not be changed until you actually finish the mission itself which is going to take a very long time if that's the case.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

jumping don't increase the hear you must kill some monsters then go back to the hotel