- updated the table to work on the latest patch.
- added ignore skill points / pure quartzes and pick up/craft/pickpocket item when it's full
- max item alone no longer allows you to pick up items, you need to use pick up/craft/pickpocket item when it's full instead.
- probably no more new options, unless I'm bored enough to make another no-clip..
- added blinded enemies
- moved senseless enemies to the back of the script list, as it's not working very well, for testing purpose only for now.
- updated some scripts. forgot to dealloc() some of the code caves created (just a few bytes). nothing game breaking, just cleaning it up.
- added mission timer mod, made based on The Mogician's findings.
- updated max item, it allows you to pick up items now.
- updated undead, fixed a potential crash.
- added no alert, made based on The Mogician's findings.
- updated no kill count, forgot to make the aobscan for it.
- added senseless enemies and no kill count.
- added undead.
- added ignore amber.
- health still decrease but you won't die.
- can use skills with ZERO amber.
- amber still decrease normally when using skills until it's empty.
- all item set to max.
- it happens whenever the game try to access an item. e.g., use, access menu, etc.
- pick up/craft/pickpocket item when it's full can be found after max item is activated, use this script would allow you to pick up, craft, or pickpocket items with max inventory.
ignore skill points / pure quartzes
- you can learn any skills with ZERO skill points and/or ZERO pure quartzes.
- skill points and pure quartzes would still be decreased until they reach zero when being used.
- enemies can't sees anything at all, you, bodies... etc., while they can still hear things, your footsteps, you knocking over things, the noice distractions you make.. etc.
- they will also react when they touch you, they will start the combat and raise the alert at once. but they are much less persistence, as soon as you broke the line of sight, they'll most likely lost you then.
mission timer mod
- mission timer still goes up until it reaches the threshold of the specified Swiftness medal.
- e.g. if you set the stop timer at the threshold of: to "gold", on the first level, timer would stop at 10.00, and you'll get the gold Swiftness.
- you can still alert the enemies, but won't count as "alerts triggered". i.e. you'll get the gold Shadow.
no kill count
- kill as many as you want but they won't be count as "enemies killed". i.e., you'll get the gold Mercy.
- still in progress, they are not completely senseless for the time being.
- when activated, the enemies can still spot you (turn red) when they see you or touch you, but they won't attack (just freeze there) and it won't count as an alert.
- spotting a body still count as an alert though.
- if you stay silent for awhile, they will calm down and return to what they were doing soon.