Songbringer +8 Xbox Play Anywhere Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceHack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Songbringer +8 Xbox Play Anywhere Cheat Table

Post by AceHack »

This was built against version 1.0.0.2 Songbringer on Windows 10 Store Xbox Play Anywhere.
When selecting a process in cheat engine make sure you select the process tab and not the application tab.
Also this uses AOB scans for everything so hopefully it will work with newer versions of the game as well but this is my first attempt at making a cheat table.

UPDATE 1: Updated god mode to account for brush that grows back. If you killed brush before it would become invincible until you left the room and came back. Now brush behaves normally.

UPDATE 2: Fixed problem where one the of final boses Kiel was also invincible.

It has the following features
-Settable Courage
-Settable Diamonds
-Settable Game Time
-Infinite Diamonds
-Infinite Matter Bombs
-Infinite Kilobombs
-Infinite Cacti
-God Mode

God Mode makes it where enemies can't hit you or your companion, it's very ghost like.
God Mode also makes you and your companion get 1 hit kills.

Any suggestions for new cheats are welcome, I would like to find out how to get key items early in the game but I have not figured this one out yet.

Songbringer.CT
Xbox Play Anywhere
(6.11 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

PS I would like to give a big shout out to [Link], his video tutorials made this possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1