Vulture points trainer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PrzyciszEkran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vulture points trainer

Post by PrzyciszEkran »

IMPORTANT, READ ALL

Hello, this is my first working trainer. It is for an cool old helicopter-strategy-shooter game where you fly one of three selectable helicopters(scorpion,dragonfly,Vulture). End of talking, the trainer is here. You have to put it to C:\Users\(Your username)\Documents\My cheat tables (if you can't find the folder, create it)\ and paste it there from downloads
first start game, log in or create a new pilot, then start cheat engine (witch you can find here:[Link] just press the big green and obvious button and follow the instructions from the installer witch can be at many places (depending on what browser do you use)) then find Vulture in a window that will pop-up when you will click at the glowing computer, after you find it click it twice if the trainer is at C:\Users\(Your username)\Documents\My cheat tables a window should pop up asking if to open it, select yes. On the bottom ow cheat engine should be 2 addresses click first one and press Enter key then write how much money do you want, on the second address, click it, press Enter key, and rewrite what you writed on the first address, restart game log in and BOOM you have money, play the fuck out of the game and yay you win. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Vulture.CT
(656 Bytes) Downloaded 25 times