ELEX Steam + GOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dl748
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 am
Reputation: 88

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by dl748 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:52 pm

No i wasnt... ill take a look in a bit.. playing a little wolf 2 colossus

dl748
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 am
Reputation: 88

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by dl748 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:41 am

Updated, hope that works for you (special meter was bad too)

Nethic412
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by Nethic412 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:18 am

dl748 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:41 am
Updated, hope that works for you (special meter was bad too)
From what I've seen you do good work... Only other problem is the inventory script locking up CE if I don't remember to disable stats script first... so probably. I'll be able to check it later.

dl748
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 am
Reputation: 88

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by dl748 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Nethic412 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:18 am
dl748 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:41 am
Updated, hope that works for you (special meter was bad too)
From what I've seen you do good work... Only other problem is the inventory script locking up CE if I don't remember to disable stats script first... so probably. I'll be able to check it later.
Try this, when enabled, DONT double click the item to pop up a dialog window. Click it ONCE, and then press Enter, type in the new value, then press enter again.

LorgrenBenirus
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by LorgrenBenirus » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:34 pm

dl748 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:30 pm
Try this, when enabled, DONT double click the item to pop up a dialog window. Click it ONCE, and then press Enter, type in the new value, then press enter again.
That method worked for me.

Nethic412
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by Nethic412 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:22 pm

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:34 pm
dl748 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:30 pm
Try this, when enabled, DONT double click the item to pop up a dialog window. Click it ONCE, and then press Enter, type in the new value, then press enter again.
That method worked for me.
Me as well.

Nethic412
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by Nethic412 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 am

So... anyone know how to modify the Outlaws chem capacity? I'd assumed it was special yet it's not working for me.

UnEx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by UnEx » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:15 pm

To hack Energy (this mean Mana etc.) add this to the main script

Code: Select all

        updatePath("", "Max Energy", "vtDword", hex(maddr + 0x87*4 + 0x20), {})
        updatePath("", "Energy", "vtDword", hex(maddr + 0x88*4 + 0x20), {})
in v1.6.3 I paste it after "Health" in 659 line

dl748
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 am
Reputation: 88

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by dl748 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 pm

UnEx wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:15 pm
To hack Energy (this mean Mana etc.) add this to the main script

Code: Select all

        updatePath("", "Max Energy", "vtDword", hex(maddr + 0x87*4 + 0x20), {})
        updatePath("", "Energy", "vtDword", hex(maddr + 0x88*4 + 0x20), {})
in v1.6.3 I paste it after "Health" in 659 line
Thx. adding to the main script

Nethic412
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by Nethic412 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Nice! Thank you both for that.

squerol
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:32 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by squerol » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 am

Hey. Any chance for player speed multiplier? I mean movement, attack speed values.

jackal1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by jackal1234 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:30 pm

game updated to new version - i see patches for steam and GoG in a few places on the net

xxentorxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by xxentorxx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:51 pm

The weapon that is not showing the damage:
Shotgun - Type ID: 0A841940
Archon Might - Type ID: 49C6CC00
(Great work)

hgooob2000
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by hgooob2000 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:17 am

Please make a " Fast move or speed move"

darkbass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:09 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by darkbass » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 pm

could someone make codes for companions affinity?

Post Reply