ELEX Steam + GOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PurpleHerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: ELEX Steam + GOG

Post by PurpleHerby »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 am
EDIT: OK, so this Freeze Health doesn't really freeze it as much as it regenerates it back fast. However, rapid damage or heavy hit received at once will still overpower it and kill the character, thus an actual "freeze of current HP" kind of thing would be better :) Regen is nice but can be overpowered.
Instead of using the Freeze Health 'script' just scroll down to Health and tick the box next to that.

Be aware that some games just compare total health and damage and say you're dead if damage is greater, without touching the actual health value.

"Is it possible to add an option which would increase player damage only?" - Check the inventory section for your weapon and try changing the min and max damage figures.

The options you are looking might already be there :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

So if there is a possibility to edit stats of inventory items ... maybe there is also a possibility to spawn / add items? :)

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

PurpleHerby wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 am
"Is it possible to add an option which would increase player damage only?" - Check the inventory section for your weapon and try changing the min and max damage figures.

Yep, checked it and for some items it is there, for example the bow. But for the sword it isn't there, perhaps because I've modified the sword on workbench? Upgraded the damage, added gems.

PurpleHerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PurpleHerby »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 pm
Yep, checked it and for some items it is there, for example the bow. But for the sword it isn't there, perhaps because I've modified the sword on workbench? Upgraded the damage, added gems.
You're right, the field is not there, it is for axes and bows as you said but not for swords.
However, I just browsed the memory at a sword location in the inventory and found the data though, so will assume it's an oversight.

FInd Sword in Inventory part of table > right-click price, browse memory region (display type - 4 byte decimal) > look for min and max damage values, edit

While not a permanent change to the item (it will reset on reload), it does work :)

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aztec2012 »

Where i can find item ID to add to inventory alb armor or etc?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

can someone make a option to change the affection of the npc when you talk to them, ( you see the npcs like or dont like some choices, anyway to change their affection?)

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

PurpleHerby wrote:
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 am
EDIT: OK, so this Freeze Health doesn't really freeze it as much as it regenerates it back fast. However, rapid damage or heavy hit received at once will still overpower it and kill the character, thus an actual "freeze of current HP" kind of thing would be better :) Regen is nice but can be overpowered.
Instead of using the Freeze Health 'script' just scroll down to Health and tick the box next to that.

Be aware that some games just compare total health and damage and say you're dead if damage is greater, without touching the actual health value.

The freeze health tick does the exact same thing as ticking the "freeze" box on the health item. The only difference is that it writes the max health to the health location.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 pm
PurpleHerby wrote:

If you would read the first post, i have notes that says I have done them for some items. If you see something missing, post the Type ID number in a post, and i'll add them.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Note: there is still insta-death with the freeze health. You can make it better by setting your max health HIGHER, and then freezing your health (it writes your max health as fast as using freeze tick next to the health item in the list (it uses the same timing as in "Edit->Settings->General Settings->Freeze interval". This is a non-injection script, it does not inject any code into the game (this prevents game from seeing changes to code) so unlike other scripts it does not PREVENT damage.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Aztec2012 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Where i can find item ID to add to inventory alb armor or etc?
That would be awesome if possible :D

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

awesome work! and so many options, Nice! :)

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Z = 5550 seeing distance max (purple tint to everything)
4000 > purple tint starts
1280 > distance fog disappears

teslaranger93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teslaranger93 »

Yo could u add the damage values for 2 handed weapons as well?

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

* bump * added some teleport options to some places using the x,y,z values in positions, post any spots you thing others might want

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Can We have Freeze Mana/Psi and Mana/Psi pointers into the table?

Also I dislike this inventory count editor, it's freezing up cheat engine whenever I attempt to change the number. I have for force closed cheat engine and restart the the game everytime i encounter this freeze up because of cheats still running in the background. Also this is the first ever table that actually does this to me, which I found quite weird of how I was unable to close the editing box, freezing up the ability to edit any other options.

I wish it was something that your mouse pointer is highlighted on the obtained item then change the value of it... like zanzer's pointers of item editing. How he does is that once you highlight an item in your own inventory, the item editor will recongized the item and allow you to change the quantity and the quality of the item (quality specifically speaking is editing other stats and gems, socket or unsocket, along with the bonuses of that item in question). It's more robust and efficient this way then having a long ass list, scrolling down trying to find the specific item your looking for in your own inventory, mind you with no ctrl+f functionality to find the specific item by word searching, to edit the quantity of it, which sadly I can't successfully due to the mysterious freeze up of the number editing of cheat engine itself, refusing to proceed after pressing "ok" or "cancel" or even clicking on the X mark to close the window.
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.