Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User » Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Viable method to ensure the 'Master Script' script remains fully operational with the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War':
  • Select and open the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War' 'Application' when the 'Application' can be opened in the 'Process List'.
  • Enable the 'Master Script' script before you 'Continue' (or 'Start New Run') with any 'Saved Game'.
  • Ensure the 'Master Script' script remains active for the duration of the intended usage.
If the above method is utilized, the following should not induce the occurrence of a fatal error in the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War':
  • Alternation of usage between the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War' and another application such as the 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Table'.
  • 'Continue' (or 'Start New Run') with any 'Saved Game' and 'Quit Game' from any 'Saved Game'.
  • Enabling or disabling the scripts in the 'Master Script' script.

sshadowss5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshadowss5 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm

hello, I saw a youtube video, that a player have 4 traits on each gear he have, I am trying to change my current weapons dmg, traits but its not working, I have on my weapon 10% chance to crit, I am trying to change it to 100%, but on the cheat engine table 10%= 0.100000015, I don't know what I need to change this number to get 100% and how to add others traits? everything is ???? in the table cant change them.
and anyone get the chance to able to make that necromancer you fight in late campaign dominatable? or how to respawn him? I saw a video after you kill him in the arena, there is a chance to come back to life to cheat death again. but you unable to dominate him.
or if there a way to create him using the table.

Vortox14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vortox14 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:44 am

sshadowss5 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
hello, I saw a youtube video, that a player have 4 traits on each gear he have, I am trying to change my current weapons dmg, traits but its not working, I have on my weapon 10% chance to crit, I am trying to change it to 100%, but on the cheat engine table 10%= 0.100000015, I don't know what I need to change this number to get 100% and how to add others traits? everything is ???? in the table cant change them.
and anyone get the chance to able to make that necromancer you fight in late campaign dominatable? or how to respawn him? I saw a video after you kill him in the arena, there is a chance to come back to life to cheat death again. but you unable to dominate him.
or if there a way to create him using the table.
1.0=100% chance to crit.
2.0=200%
3.0=300%
Though if I recall, the amount was visual only, you can change the effects, but not alter how much they do.

fibber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fibber » Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Does this table still work with the latest update?

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Viable method to utilize the permanently applied combinational effect of multiple 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values') for 'Gear' with the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War':
  • Note that depending on the nature of the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values': the applied combinational effect of multiple 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values') may be additive or multiplicative.
  • Utilize a certain quantity of particular 'Legendary Gear Set' components to enable respective 'Set Bonus: 2/2 Equipped' and/or 'Set Bonus: 4/4 Equipped' bonuses that are independent of the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values' and 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' represented in the 'Item Pointer' script (of the 'Master Script' script). Note that 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' will contribute to such 'Legendary Gear Set' bonuses (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values').
  • Use the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Value': 'LegendarySet_[TYPE]_Affix[NUMBER]' to apply respective 'Legendary Gear Set' bonuses to any 'Gear' (in the 'Item Pointer' script of the 'Master Script' script).
  • Utilize the 'Item Pointer' script (in the 'Master Script' script) to ensure that such 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values' are present in different 'Effect [NUMBER]' entries of simultaneously equipped 'Gear'.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User » Fri May 17, 2019 3:10 pm

fibber wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm
Does this table still work with the latest update?
The 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Table' is fully operational with the updated 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War' and is expected to function correctly for the foreseeable future. No major updates are planned for 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War'. Any future updates will, presumably, only comprise minor patches for recognized reported bugs.