Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by slayer0527 »

cab we add more than 3 effects for armor using item pointer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

I don't really know who this Glitch is, but from what I've seen, his speech pattern is incredibly easy to detect.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Wonder how they plan on "punishing" hackers lol. Unless they actually patch and limit Uruk traits, that's pretty much all they can do.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

It's kind of easy to detect cheated uruks, most people would probably add abilites that the uruk could never obtain normally. They'd probably detect like 95% and could ban these people.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:30 pm
It's kind of easy to detect cheated uruks, most people would probably add abilites that the uruk could never obtain normally. They'd probably detect like 95% and could ban these people.
Banning from online conquests isn't a big deal since even though all my Fort Uruks are normal, besides bodyguards, are modded. Maybe 1 person every 2 weeks will go a fort but the online conquest community is dead pretty much. The online sieges got really boring after awhile the player base dropped off since the end game is bland and somewhat bare. Here is the activity chart with a massive drop in players [Link]

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Oh shit, they're adding endless sieges AND rebellion? Based devs.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sprinkle wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:01 am
Thats why i uninstalled my steam for such circumtances for cc safety.
...What?

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

They are adding a lot here in the next few months, the 2 new tribes, a new difficulty that is basically nemesis BUT you get no second chances, endless sieges, as well as online pit fights then in 2018 the 2 story expansions, and some MORE free DLC to be announced they said

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Endless sieges huh... I've finished 4 stages in shadow wars and by that time the cutscenes become unbearable. All the fucking speeches - before the battle, retreating, death defying, before the death - lasting around half a minute each, multiplied by 6 commanders plus some bodyguards. Couldn't handle it - downloaded trainer and activated one hit kill so that I could kill them before they start talking. Saved a lot of time and nerves. No regrets and NO MORE TALKING.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:47 am
They are adding a lot here in the next few months, the 2 new tribes, a new difficulty that is basically nemesis BUT you get no second chances, endless sieges, as well as online pit fights then in 2018 the 2 story expansions, and some MORE free DLC to be announced they said
Yea, so maybe that's the time for a new table version.

CrispyArrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrispyArrow »

Any possible way to increase game speed? Killing orcs in the garisson is a pain in the ass

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

CrispyArrow wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:56 am
Any possible way to increase game speed? Killing orcs in the garisson is a pain in the ass
Use CheatEngine's built-in speedhack.

mangekyox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mangekyox »

Anyone capable of giving me assistance with making the table work with Windows Store?
I can turn masterscript on by enabling the first RegisterDB()
But once I enable master script the only scripts I can get working are;
Uruk Pointer
Item Pointer
Forced class change.

Is there a way that I can personally edit the scripts to accommodate the difference in the windows store version?

DexterSinister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DexterSinister »

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thank you for the tables. Unfortunately, they no longer work for me.

The Master Script does not enable. I've tried running it straight after launching the game, or after loading my save, or from the Army screen. I've tried all four versions of registerDB. None of them result in the script enabling.

Editing the script always results in errors, different errors depending on which version is uncommented:
registerDB() returns:
Not all code is injectable.
(Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local
syntaxcheck, memrec=...
..."]:33: attempt to index a nil value (local 'entry'))
registerDB_ns_old() and registerDB_ns() return:
(You can't add a symbol with address 0)
registerDB_alt2() returns:
(Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local
syntaxcheck, memrec=...
..."]:288: unexpected symbol near '-')
I definitely have the latest, 6.7 version of Cheat Engine. I've tried script versions 12.1, 15, and 16, and all have the same problem. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I'm missing which would make it work?

JKthree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JKthree »

slayer0527 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 am
cab we add more than 3 effects for armor using item pointer?
I was able to find a method on adding more effects to gear by changing Effect1 on un-upgraded gear. Re-highlighting the altered gear adds the changed Effect1 as a new effect and locks the original (upgrading the gear restores it)

[Link]

The problem is the average level of the dropped item. Legendary gear can only be upgraded at certain level thresholds (Lv20, Lv40 and Lv60 I think).
So since I'm at max Level, I'll never get gear below 40 to upgrade twice for +2 more effects. (Changing the level with the Item Pointer does not change the Upgrade Challenge. As in If I lowered a Lv55 to 10, reloaded and tried to upgrade it, it'll go straight to 60. I don't think newly spawned Orcs' levels influence the dropped item's level enough).

The Ringwraith set is the only exception with a locked level of Lv35 when obtained which was how I found out you can have more than 3 effects.

So maybe if there's a way to lock the level of newly acquired equipment or something to change upgrade challenges.
I still have very little experience with this stuff, so most likely there's an easier method I'm clueless about with what we have available from the pointer.
I'm just posting my findings for those interested in looking into this, though I suppose we might have to wait a few days for the new patch and the pointers are updated or still intact