Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by MihawkDNexus »

Nothing about OHK but you can edit the trait of an Uruk to MortalVulnerable_Ranged and Picker_Resist_Ranged_mortalvulnerable. So the Uruk become in German a "Weichschädel" which is translated as Softhead i think. The only thing is now give him a Headshot and thats it. Not many uruks have that trait so you can find the value. You can try it with fire,poison,beast,stealth and combat (which is killed by execution). When you can find an uruk with softhead that would be perfect for you. Thats a one hit kill for sure.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

pequenovitor wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:15 am
Tried, tried, tried and couldn't solve it. Does anyone know if there's a one-hit-kill cheat available so I can collect the legendaries again?! Anyone you could build one if it's not too much trouble, @Seikur0?!?
Just use Seikuro table and change damage on sword and bow to something like 9999. That's pretty much OHK anyway

The Tower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Tower »

I'm hoping there is a detailed guide on how to edit your Orc's correctly, I've looked around briefly but couldn't find one.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

How do you give yourself more than one follower? I tried setting multiple uruks' value of bodyguard to 1 but it didn't work.
Edit: Nevermind, it worked when I tried it once again for some reason?

maload
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maload »

which version that can use with codex game

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 pm
I see that you address the legendary uruk crash but what about item and uruk pointer tgat causing crash if use simultaneously that i mentioned? Does it crash for u as well?

Also thank you for the rest of the answers. You're very appreciated
Same thing really, it doesn't happen to me and I'd need more info. "Can you describe what exactly you did and in what situation it crashes? What else can I say, try redownloading the table, make sure you're using the newest cheat engine 6.7. If you use other tables at the same time, there can be side effects, if these two tables have the same names for their symbols."

Morthi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morthi »

MihawkDNexus wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 pm
Morthi wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 pm
Can someone explain how to Change the derived abbilities for a dummy?
I will try with my bad english skills.
First you click on the adress section (P-xxxxxxxx) then 2 times remove offset. Change the typ to 8byte. Then you become many numbers instead of the trait like (Picker-resist-mortalvulnerable-combat changes in to 6372884883 <---example) you must now copy the number.
Then when you add this ability or edit it with something else, do the exact same thing as before change string64 to 8byte then paste the number which you had copied in to the value section. Now you click again (p-xxxxxx) the pop up window you click double Add Offset then change the secon from 0 to 20 the first one stays 0. Now change 8byte into Text and type by length 64. Then hopefully it shows you the trait you want there. I think the best way is when open a extern text like notepad or word and copy all vlues from the traits in it. So you must not search everytime for specific traits.

SeiKur0 i cant thank you enough for this table.
Well it worked, thanks to you but not I have another question. Everytime I Change a trait and save (changing my Equipment) and restart the uruk is back with his traits he had before. Am I doing something wrong or are those not permanent?

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

Morthi wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 am
MihawkDNexus wrote:
Morthi wrote:
First you click on the adress section (P-xxxxxxxx) then 2 times remove offset. Change the typ to 8byte. Then you become many numbers instead of the trait like (Picker-resist-mortalvulnerable-combat changes in to 6372884883 <---example) you must now copy the number.
Then when you add this ability or edit it with something else, do the exact same thing as before change string64 to 8byte then paste the number which you had copied in to the value section. Now you click again (p-xxxxxx) the pop up window you click double Add Offset then change the secon from 0 to 20 the first one stays 0. Now change 8byte into Text and type by length 64. Then hopefully it shows you the trait you want there. I think the best way is when open a extern text like notepad or word and copy all vlues from the traits in it. So you must not search everytime for specific traits.

Well it worked, thanks to you but not I have another question. Everytime I Change a trait and save (changing my Equipment) and restart the uruk is back with his traits he had before. Am I doing something wrong or are those not permanent?
To that i cant tell you anything :( i change my uruks on the fly so i dont know which of these replacables have which trait when i restart. I hope someone else can help you with that. I give a try later and look after that if the trait stays activ.
Do you change both Derived and Perk with the same trait but another name. They are connected together. Like Flaming_Weapon on one and Picker_HasFireWeapon in the other one.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:26 am
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 pm
I see that you address the legendary uruk crash but what about item and uruk pointer tgat causing crash if use simultaneously that i mentioned? Does it crash for u as well?

Also thank you for the rest of the answers. You're very appreciated
Same thing really, it doesn't happen to me and I'd need more info. "Can you describe what exactly you did and in what situation it crashes? What else can I say, try redownloading the table, make sure you're using the newest cheat engine 6.7. If you use other tables at the same time, there can be side effects, if these two tables have the same names for their symbols."
i use CE 6.7 first off and only your table is used. Game is steam ver

See if you can replicate this
1. in the inventory screen
2. activate item pointer and move mouse around to check if CE reads items properties etc, no crash
3. now go back to army screen
3. activate uruk pointer
4. as soon as i move mouse around for CE to read uruk properties, game crash. if I deactivate item pointer first then activate uruk pointer, no crash

If this doesnt crash on you then i know something is wrong on my end

Morthi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morthi »

MihawkDNexus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:28 am
Morthi wrote:
MihawkDNexus wrote:

To that i cant tell you anything :( i change my uruks on the fly so i dont know which of these replacables have which trait when i restart. I hope someone else can help you with that. I give a try later and look after that if the trait stays activ.
Do you change both Derived and Perk with the same trait but another name. They are connected together. Like Flaming_Weapon on one and Picker_HasFireWeapon in the other one.
Thanks, I got it!

voidwalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voidwalker »

MihawkDNexus wrote:
Morthi wrote:

I dont get the bold part please help me

chrisssj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chrisssj2 »

Perhaps a little bit off topic, but i dont know how to find out elsewhere. If you played the game with the "Codex" release and you decided this game warrants a buy, is it possible to transfer your save? Many thanks to the one who can tell me

usagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by usagi »

Morthi wrote:

Make sure you're 1) changing both Derived and Perk for the trait you want. 2) after editing, change one of your equipment (sword, etc) to trigger a save. then quit, restart game.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

usagi wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 pm
Morthi wrote:

Make sure you're 1) changing both Derived and Perk for the trait you want. 2) after editing, change one of your equipment (sword, etc) to trigger a save. then quit, restart game.
Don't restart the game, reloading a save works fine.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

usagi wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 pm
changing both Derived and Perk for the trait you want.
You don't need to change derived, that's why I don't resolve it in the first place. Derived abilities really just get derived from the other two, perks and dynamic. They are more or less visual, so no need to edit them.
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:04 am
i use CE 6.7 first off and only your table is used. Game is steam ver

See if you can replicate this
1. in the inventory screen
2. activate item pointer and move mouse around to check if CE reads items properties etc, no crash
3. now go back to army screen
3. activate uruk pointer
4. as soon as i move mouse around for CE to read uruk properties, game crash. if I deactivate item pointer first then activate uruk pointer, no crash

If this doesnt crash on you then i know something is wrong on my end
I'll try it out once I get home from work.