Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TRibbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by TRibbit »

Finally got some time to test things. Still using CE 6.7, 1.0 cracked (CODEX) non-steam, Windows 7 x64. Table is 10.6.
1.registerDB() --steam version/windows store version
2. registerDB_ns() --steam/non-steam version
and both are working just fine for me.
3. registerDB_alt() --all versions (default) - doesn't work.
Search for HEX 4bit "2550B776" - 1 address (24D9C854)
Search for HEX 4bit "E6FC03C6" - 2 addresses (24DD5A34;25F2C51C)
Search for HEX 4bit "07AEAD12" - 2 addresses (24DD410C;25F2C01C)

And hey, I'm not trying to be pretentious or anything. I really appreciate your work. Just wanted to report a problem.

UPD1. Game is crashing on activating "No myrian decrease". Again, just reporting. You can just ignore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

muchdrunkwow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muchdrunkwow »

Heya, played around a bit with all the settings, however, one thing i cant get to work no matter how hard i try is the equipment editor.

Like, i'm seemingly able to change the base effects and the level of an item, however, i want to change the exact effect values.

When i switch them out and select another item ingame (and go back to the edited one), the ingame value stays the same, but cheatengine still shows the edited value.

It just doesnt seem to save, already tried editing, saving and reloading, but no luck this way either.

So.. did anyone get that to work?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

TRibbit wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:53 am
Finally got some time to test things. Still using CE 6.7, 1.0 cracked (CODEX) non-steam, Windows 7 x64. Table is 10.6.
1.registerDB() --steam version/windows store version
2. registerDB_ns() --steam/non-steam version
and both are working just fine for me.
3. registerDB_alt() --all versions (default) - doesn't work.
Search for HEX 4bit "2550B776" - 1 address (24D9C854)
Search for HEX 4bit "E6FC03C6" - 2 addresses (24DD5A34;25F2C51C)
Search for HEX 4bit "07AEAD12" - 2 addresses (24DD410C;25F2C01C)

And hey, I'm not trying to be pretentious or anything. I really appreciate your work. Just wanted to report a problem.

UPD1. Game is crashing on activating "No myrian decrease". Again, just reporting. You can just ignore.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not seeing this negatively, it's just that some "bug reports" aren't very useful. You however are doing it right, thanks.

Arrynor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arrynor »

Hey Seikur0, not to pester, but early on you had mentioned making a "hard mode" script that spawned all uruks as legendary with very high potential and high adaptability. That's been the thing in this table I look forward to the most, I was wondering if you had made any progress with that?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:31 pm
^ You actually wrote a function to parse all gamedb strings and spit out the hex hashes? :) Cool stuff, didn't properly read the first time around. And yes, you may kick me, but I've not yet tried it. Just used the rarity thingie once or twice.
No, I'm not parsing them, however I'm using the hashes to identify specific things. I wrote a function to parse gamedb strings and spit out the pointers to resolve things like uruk traits. But with that I can do so so many things, I wish I could split myself into 10 and work on separate things.

(Oh shit, an update, let's see what needs to be fixed. edit: Well nothing :D I didn't realized that the myrian cheat doesn't have an aob yet, so that's broken inherently, I'll fix it.)
Last edited by seikur0 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

10.6 doesn't work for many people because registerDB_alt() method was chosen as default one.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 pm
Again? What the?.. Or you've not updated this ever since the last version :) I'm going to look for a stable version identifier ;) Gimme a sec.
v1.0.7214.0 to v1.0.7217.0
Steam updated it just now, but it only broke the second master script method, which wasn't update safe in the first place :)
fissilecore wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 pm
10.6 doesn't work for many people because registerDB_alt() method was chosen as default one.
10.7 will have the first method as standard again xD Though the third one is really the best, if I can make it work. I need some infos from codex/windows store users though. Like what do the bytes around ShadowOfWar.exe+2665CC8 (post-update) or ShadowOfWar.exe+266ACB8 (pre-update) look like. A screenshot of the memory viewer at that place where you can see like 50 bytes before and 50 bytes after that location would be helpful. Send it to me as PM ;)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Well, I just looked into the description of the exe file for the version :mrgreen:

muchdrunkwow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muchdrunkwow »

muchdrunkwow wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Heya, played around a bit with all the settings, however, one thing i cant get to work no matter how hard i try is the equipment editor.

Like, i'm seemingly able to change the base effects and the level of an item, however, i want to change the exact effect values.

When i switch them out and select another item ingame (and go back to the edited one), the ingame value stays the same, but cheatengine still shows the edited value.

It just doesnt seem to save, already tried editing, saving and reloading, but no luck this way either.

So.. did anyone get that to work?
Kinda forgot, so i just wanna add to my post^^"

Quite some pages before someone mentioned the possibility of changing the rune effects, any way someone can make this work in here again, or was it broken?

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

dont know if i am to stupid, or you are currently working on it, but 10.5V is working fine, but 10.7V is not working, at least the master script, i tried all 3 versions non worked

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

for me (windows user) I still am not getting the uruk editor to work, still has 8 bytes in the abilities with a bunch of numbers as values

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

I wonder if anyone will ever manage to make/turn ringwraiths as followers someday.

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

Hey guys. Can anyone please tell me what perk do i need to change so that my uruk will have Epic rage? Does anyone know?

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Imhotep wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Hey guys. Can anyone please tell me what perk do i need to change so that my uruk will have Epic rage? Does anyone know?
It's Picker_ET_ChampionBerserker.

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

fissilecore wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:57 pm
Imhotep wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 pm
It's Picker_ET_ChampionBerserker.
Thank you! I've made a crazy archer Bodyguard with Epic rage. Wipes the battlefield clean when enraged :lol: