Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by axowaze »

Hi @SeiKur0. I make a couple of refactoring on your master script. I add a generic function for populating the dropdown data. No need to add another functions to add and remove (I remove the remove function, I think this one is not necessary. No need to repopulate the data if it's alredy there), just add a one liner when you found the base address for specific context. Oh yeah, the docs:

Code: Select all

populate_options(desc,addresses[,size=1[,init=0[,interval=1]]])
Parameters:

Code: Select all

desc: Record description
addresses: The base address. It can accept multiple addresses using table. ex: populate_options("Item", {10, 42})
size: Maximum number for iteration (default 1)
init: Initial value for iteration (default 0)
interval: Interval between iteration (default 1)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v10.1.CT
(126.39 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Is there a way to increase your max level? or to always recruit even if the orcs have the skill to be unable to recruit them (dont know the name) or have more levels than you?

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Thank you for the update... I would like to ask if infinite health of the bodyguards is available now in skw threads. Pls advise. Thanks.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Setari wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:30 pm
So I take it it's not possible to get a CE script to just get Mithril loot boxes of both kinds then?

Edit: Also reading through the thread but it's not readily apparent what I need to do to get uruks to just drop legendary pieces... I'll poke around I guess
It is not, as they're serverside.

Setari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setari »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Setari wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:30 pm
So I take it it's not possible to get a CE script to just get Mithril loot boxes of both kinds then?

Edit: Also reading through the thread but it's not readily apparent what I need to do to get uruks to just drop legendary pieces... I'll poke around I guess
It is not, as they're serverside.
Damn. Alright, thanks! I will never invest money in microtransactions in a single player game... ugh.

Plus endgame you get a bunch of legendary orcs to fight anyway, so eh.

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

So I dont know if it i am too dumb, but when i select an equipment e.g. weapon the first effect is usually 1h_sword_prob_default or something like that
the value of the first effect is exactly the amount that is shown as melee dmg from the weapon.
but when i change that value to e.g. 500 its like the weapon isnt doing any dmg anymore.
i can attack the orc but he isnt receiving dmg at all.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

bookmod wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:10 pm
add a warning label on 'gain all uruk intel' as it bugs when creating a new game, your not suppose to have all intel during the start of chapter 1
That's true, but in case you already have it active, you can easily switch the status of one uruk back, so you can do that tutorial. I don't think it's that common, but I guess I'll add a comment on it.
The Mogician wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Thanks for the table. The specific uruk drops script doesn't seem to work (at least not on its own)? I set it to drop a legendary item, but all the uruks I killed only dropped whites as their original drops.
Should work better in v10.1, before it wouldn't work on uruks dropping white items.
axowaze wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Hi @SeiKur0. I make a couple of refactoring on your master script. I add a generic function for populating the dropdown data. No need to add another functions to add and remove (I remove the remove function, I think this one is not necessary. No need to repopulate the data if it's alredy there), just add a one liner when you found the base address for specific context. Oh yeah, the docs:
I kind of like having a section like that for every of the different cases, that way I know where to look, when I change stuff (slightly more code, but easier to read imho). And the remove function is important, since I don't want my tables to be several MB large because of all this data. And it's useless data, you do need to repopulate it, since the values change on every game reset. Though I'll probably change the list creation in main() into one-liners similar to what you did, thanks!
lam000 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 pm
So I dont know if it i am too dumb, but when i select an equipment e.g. weapon the first effect is usually 1h_sword_prob_default or something like that
the value of the first effect is exactly the amount that is shown as melee dmg from the weapon.
but when i change that value to e.g. 500 its like the weapon isnt doing any dmg anymore.
i can attack the orc but he isnt receiving dmg at all.
You're supposed to edit the items before equipping. If you increase weapon damage on a equipped weapon and then change that weapon you're effectively reducing the damage you do. Because you change from a 500 dmg weapon to a 100 dmg one, so the game reduces the damage you did before editing the value by 400 and you're probably at 0 then.

@the others:
I'm reading your requests and propositions and I may or may not do them. I'm also reading your thanks, I'm glad you appreciate my work :D

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

great job with the new table seikur0! thanks for sharing!

pchidochida
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pchidochida »

Hi SeiKuro,

All the time I am trying to use the Uruks drop specific items". when I am finishing off the Uruks the game crash ;(
I used it on Legendary or common uruks and try with different times of drop same things ;(

thanks in advance for the help !

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

any way to unlock the raise dead ability earlier on in the game? Amazing work on the table so far. I in a few minutes unlocked the Ringwraith set.

RedTear09
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RedTear09 »

What values are needed to be edited to keep the Uruk loyal? I put in Quirk_loyal on Abilities Dynamic and Perk_Loyal on Abilities Perks and the Uruk still betrayed me.

Nixye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nixye »

Soo, i thik i fckd up really good, i tried to up level on the EPIC Celebrimbor set, the cape and the armor, and they vanished from the game.

There is a way to replicate them? What are the options to choose from?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Nixye wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm
Soo, i thik i fckd up really good, i tried to up level on the EPIC Celebrimbor set, the cape and the armor, and they vanished from the game.

There is a way to replicate them? What are the options to choose from?
You cant change manually the rarity of an item, it's abilities, for the most part, only some do work, others don't, also if you mean the bright lord set, you can simply loot it.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

1.0 game crashes on 10.1 table seikur with only spawn rarity cheat enabled + loot modifier. Previous version works without crashes

neyshinoda13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neyshinoda13 »

how can i use spawn legendary orcs ?