Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MacGreedy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by MacGreedy »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

Thanks so much! This looks a lot better for my offline work ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

aberredo wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 am
olegbl wrote:
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
IT F-ing WORKS!!!!!!!!!! Can I kiss you? Are you a dude? Please say hot female model!
What exactly did you do? Because i activate the script kill the enemy and my items are still standard :(

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Original Boss wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 am
aberredo wrote:
olegbl wrote:

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
IT F-ing WORKS!!!!!!!!!! Can I kiss you? Are you a dude? Please say hot female model!
What exactly did you do? Because i activate the script kill the enemy and my items are still standard :(
Make sure the orc isnt already spawnef when you activate the script. Also the script must be activated when the orc is hovered over in army menu rather than leaving it on then selecting the orc.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Carrnage wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 am
Original Boss wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 am
aberredo wrote:

Make sure the orc isnt already spawnef when you activate the script. Also the script must be activated when the orc is hovered over in army menu rather than leaving it on then selecting the orc.
Yeah just messed around with it and noticed i have to activate it once and then deactivate done it twice now and both times it has worked! I'm extremely happy now i can get to work on my new playthrough (Wish i didn't delete my other save xD)

Thanks!

honglong17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by honglong17 »

can i just use your table to edit item, to bypass update challenge requirement for item ? Make it consider that gear already finish the challenge and i only have to update it ?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

You cant really drop legendary sets with that new script without altering the levels of the orcs, can you?

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

MasterVegito wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm
You cant really drop legendary sets with that new script without altering the levels of the orcs, can you?
I'm at the beginning of the game and i have had many drops now from doing this without altering the levels of the orcs

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Original Boss wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm
I'm at the beginning of the game and i have had many drops now from doing this without altering the levels of the orcs
II checked the set tab and I do have some of them indeed, the problem was the naming system, I excpected them to be like Feral Sword or smth, like the name of the set. Turns out you need to check the ba every once in a while to see what you got ;p

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

How do I remove the perks Unbreakable and Iron Will? :?:

mumbo1408
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mumbo1408 »

Is there a way we can get advanced training orders?

Tarabostez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tarabostez »

Hey do you think there's a way to modify legendary orc spawn rates? If i'd want to look into this do you think there's a way to easily reproduce orc spawns?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

mumbo1408 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 pm
CE yourself a ton of Mirian, set the speedhack to 10, and open silver war chests.

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
mumbo1408 wrote:
CE yourself a ton of Mirian, set the speedhack to 10, and open silver war chests.
oh god
the speedhack
how can i forgot
i waited so many time while it opens 500 crates -_-

sshendric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshendric »

hmm i still don't understand how to change/add perks to uruks.

for example on one uruk i have epic trait "great strength"

now, when i click on change address, i can see off sets, values and so on:

as per info from SeiKur0, last 2 offsets are 20 and 0 on all of them, and to edit value i need to:
- remove last 2 off sets
- change type to 8 bits

and this is where i get confused .. so now i'm suppose to get the value i need for the perk that i want so i can then copy/paste it to another uruk, for example for "great strength" its this:

address is only editable if i remove the selector from the "pointer", but it then loses offsets and i get:

doesn't matter what value to enter in "address" field, after you select "pointer", it all turn into question marks

and if i add offsets manually, it gives me some other perk (from existing ones for specific uruk, because i thought i could list through all of the perks but no)

so i guess my questions are:
- what am i doing wrong in the above?
- is it possible to add perks to uruks or just change existing ones?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

frozenheal wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
mumbo1408 wrote:
oh god
the speedhack
how can i forgot
i waited so many time while it opens 500 crates -_-
If it makes you feel better, I didn't remember it either until I saw someone mention speedhack for a DIFFERENT game and I realized "...Oh".