Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by slayer0527 »

Imhotep wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 am
Anyone knows the perk for death defying? Thanks.
picker_secondwind

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MisterSicks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MisterSicks »

Firstly, thanks so much for this. I always wanted to edit orcs in SoM but never found a good way to do so.
Secondly, I have been trying to find out where/how to change the orc facial hair. I am making a compendium of sorts of the different features/armor/etc to make for easier orc/olog creation. I have Noruk, who has a goatee and no matter which head/hair option is picked, he has that goatee. Not that I have anything against his choice of facial plumage but I just want to see the different options therein. Thanks again.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

EPIPHANES wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm
is possible to make script to drop vendetta armor? (only accesible online)

very unfair practice by game maker to make this
You already can drop the vendetta armor with my table.
TerminAiden wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Hey, just wanted to say first of, thank you so much, this cheat table is so amazing.

Secondly, i was wondering if you or anyone knew how to change the stats of a legendary gear's special property, eg: the ringwraith sword and its ability to turn enemies killed by it into undead, however, this only ever happens 25% of the time so I was wondering if I could somehow change that to 100%
Thanks
You can do that with my table as well, though it's not permanent. This value of 25%=0.25 can be found in the item properties. Remember to change it before equipping said item. If you want to do it kind of permanently (until you close the game), take the shown address of that 0.25 value, add it to your cheat table and freeze it to 1.0.
MisterSicks wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:14 am
Firstly, thanks so much for this. I always wanted to edit orcs in SoM but never found a good way to do so.
Secondly, I have been trying to find out where/how to change the orc facial hair. I am making a compendium of sorts of the different features/armor/etc to make for easier orc/olog creation. I have Noruk, who has a goatee and no matter which head/hair option is picked, he has that goatee. Not that I have anything against his choice of facial plumage but I just want to see the different options therein. Thanks again.
There are no beards in the game db, which makes it hard to find. I'll try looking for it, when I have some time for the table again.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@EPIPHANES: see here: [ [Link] ]. And the gear can be selected offline as well (and also show up in/complete the corresponding category)...
-EDIT- (in response to post further down this page)
:) The image has been photoshop-ed, just to show the 6 different Vendetta options. In order to get them, you'll have to - basically - kill 6 uruks...

fyi: for anyone interested in Tower uruks: [ [Link] ] (credits to #SteelDragon for his guidance)
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deaclaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deaclaw »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 pm
If you can get a drop/uruk editor, that would be truly epic.
Do you know how i can unglitch the glitched dead orks?

firelance12125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firelance12125 »

Is there a way to remove the garrison cap for the game?

expert99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by expert99 »

Gents, i hate to ask this but do you know where i can find the effect details on each picker name. I tried to search in google but i failed. If you guys know then kindly share the link here rather than to ask hundred times for each picker name. Will consider the list as master list with effect details. Thanks and godbless all.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Curiously. I've asked before and it wasn't answered (Probably lost in all the talk about glitch or whomever). Was hoping someone could inform me of the proper steps of making changes to weapons (Such as damage) permanent. I know making changes to traits seems to stick, but any other changes reset on any loading screen.

SmokeW77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmokeW77 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 am
@EPIPHANES: see here: [ [Link] ]. And the gear can be selected offline as well (and also show up in/complete the corresponding category)...

fyi: for anyone interested in Tower uruks: [ [Link] ] (credits to #SteelDragon for his guidance)

how do you drop more than one item ?
THANK YOU FOR SHARING this TAB <3

MisterSicks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MisterSicks »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 am
MisterSicks wrote:
There are no beards in the game db, which makes it hard to find. I'll try looking for it, when I have some time for the table again.
No worries, I can work around it for now. Are tattoos/body markings a similar situation (E.g. One eye, shame scar, face/body paint)? Couldn't find where to edit those either.

Also here is a preview of the quick reference guide I'm putting together. I will post a link to the whole thing once it's more robust.
Orc Faces

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

expert99 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:09 pm
Gents, i hate to ask this but do you know where i can find the effect details on each picker name. I tried to search in google but i failed. If you guys know then kindly share the link here rather than to ask hundred times for each picker name. Will consider the list as master list with effect details. Thanks and godbless all.
There are 2 links you can refer:
[Link]
[Link]
After you get familiar, you can tell rest of them easily by comparing and observing.
SmokeW77 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 pm
Paul44 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 am

how do you drop more than one item ?
THANK YOU FOR SHARING this TAB <3
drop more than one item
by
drop more than one time.
MisterSicks wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:25 pm
seikur0 wrote:
MisterSicks wrote:
No worries, I can work around it for now. Are tattoos/body markings a similar situation (E.g. One eye, shame scar, face/body paint)? Couldn't find where to edit those either.

Also here is a preview of the quick reference guide I'm putting together. I will post a link to the whole thing once it's more robust.
Orc Faces
Nice work, thanks.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

Deaclaw wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:17 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 pm
If you can get a drop/uruk editor, that would be truly epic.
Do you know how i can unglitch the glitched dead orks?
If you mean dead and no replacement, check:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&hilit=dead&start=180#p20940

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

MisterSicks wrote:
seikur0 wrote:
MisterSicks wrote:

Orc Faces
For tattoos it's the same, for other stuff, i.e. wounds, scars, lost limbs, maggots in the body there is a list of these, I'd have to add that.
It's interesting to see, how much the heads differ, during the game I never looked at them too closely.

MisterSicks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MisterSicks »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:00 pm
MisterSicks wrote:
seikur0 wrote:

Orc Faces
For tattoos it's the same, for other stuff, i.e. wounds, scars, lost limbs, maggots in the body there is a list of these, I'd have to add that.
It's interesting to see, how much the heads differ, during the game I never looked at them too closely.
Well, like I said, I've got plenty to work on so no rush. I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

Does anyone else have issue assigning armor to an Orc? I'm getting mixed and inconsistent results though one thing that is constant is only one shoulder piece appears on the orc. For Orcs it's always their left shoulder and Olags it's always their right shoulder. I've also had it just not appear at all though according to multiple reloads of the game and cheat engine the armor is assigned, just not visible. I've also had it change where I had a Warmonger's set assigned to an Orc and over several "advance time" commands it morphed into a mix of Talion's Armor and Druid armor. Just to be clear I am assigning armor for Orcs or Olags, not Talion. I don't have any issue swapping weapons and have even been able to give an orc a sword which was Talion's(though this caused the game to crash when inspecting said Orc's details).

My method is to Select Orc -> Change a single armor piece ->Fast Travel->Exit and Reload game. I found that if I change all pieces at once it has a much lesser chance of taking though still several of my orcs are just naked.