Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KingLeeM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by KingLeeM »

thanks for updating

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JoshuaAng10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoshuaAng10 »

Thanks for updating the table Seikur0. Sry for the pm spam. I thought the first one I sent out was deleted. Only found it after finding the second one

DrolOCFA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrolOCFA »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 pm
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Thanks very much for the update!

archwyvern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archwyvern »

Val wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 pm
archwyvern wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm
Hello Seikur0, I just made an account for this

In order to create the ultimate abomination, Is it possible for you to make a script so captains always cheat death?
I think the marker for this is 'Picker_Marker, chancetocheatdeath'. Its alittle tedious but you can switch the captains that you wanted to cheat death and change their marker to what I just mention.
You mean the "MoreLuckytoCheatDeath" marker?, I tries to meddle with it before, changing a marker variable to that, but the game rid the tweaked dead captain after that instead...(or did I need to change a specific line)

Also I noticed that all my captains that cheat death doesn't have that marker initially, they did have it after fully resurrected

Anyway we can't tweak anything but abilities and skin tones for now

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

archwyvern wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:45 am
Val wrote:
archwyvern wrote:

In order to create the ultimate abomination, Is it possible for you to make a script so captains always cheat death?
I think the marker for this is 'Picker_Marker, chancetocheatdeath'. Its alittle tedious but you can switch the captains that you wanted to cheat death and change their marker to what I just mention.
You mean the "MoreLuckytoCheatDeath" marker?, I tries to meddle with it before, changing a marker variable to that, but the game rid the tweaked dead captain after that instead...(or did I need to change a specific line)

Also I noticed that all my captains that cheat death doesn't have that marker initially, they did have it after fully resurrected

the marker worked in my game, but i think it only increases the chance for him to come back so what i did is let him kill me more than one time to increase it even more and then i killed him, afterward i played a lot of nemesis mission or death threat or moved time on and then when i was casually walking he came back to life with his ugly face all torn apart but it could be he came back to life because i let him kill me either way its more fun creating a nemesis then just killing him.

Val
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Val »

archwyvern wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:45 am
Val wrote:
archwyvern wrote:

Yep, that's the one. Dont think the game will rid the captain because of this change. I've changed it myself before.

gentlemen143
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gentlemen143 »

Hey guys, how to reset to default the uruk settings after editing the uruks behaviour. all my uruks became dumb almighty.

archwyvern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archwyvern »

Anyone knows how to restore undead state, particularly to removed the locked white skin-tone and glowing eyes?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

archwyvern wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm
Anyone knows how to restore undead state, particularly to removed the locked white skin-tone and glowing eyes?
And here's another update, I added the wounds list in the Equipment/Looks section for uruks. This contains body modifications like some scars, the maggot stuff or undead modifications (probably? :P).

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

is there any way to upgrade the uruk's armour like it happens when you promote him to overlord?
You know, how they end up looking fancier and end up having a more complete set.

Anarzhy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anarzhy »

Is it possible to change an orc's name using this table? I see the name (visual), but any time I have attempted to change the name it reverts those changes. All of the other functions of the table have worked perfectly well for me but I'm struggling with this portion. I am attempting to change an orc's name from Ûkbûk to Bûbol. Is this possible and I am just lost or is it not possible? Thank you.

Lichius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lichius »

Anarzhy wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:39 am
Is it possible to change an orc's name using this table? I see the name (visual), but any time I have attempted to change the name it reverts those changes. All of the other functions of the table have worked perfectly well for me but I'm struggling with this portion. I am attempting to change an orc's name from Ûkbûk to Bûbol. Is this possible and I am just lost or is it not possible? Thank you.
I'd like this to be added as well, the name thing doesn't work. :(

Spectre907
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spectre907 »

Anarzhy wrote:
Have you tried changing the name, then saving and reloading from the main menu? That usually works for orc changes for me

Michele9310
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Michele9310 »

ho scaricato questo però non me la apre mi dà failure loading the trainre. Stream red error puoi dirmi come faccio a risolvere questo problema?

Anarzhy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anarzhy »

Spectre907 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:58 pm
Anarzhy wrote:
Have you tried changing the name, then saving and reloading from the main menu? That usually works for orc changes for me
Yes. I've tried all methods I know of many times such as fast traveling, advancing time and equipping new armour. Obviously I exited to the title screen after changing the name and using one of these saving methods, but the name change just never stuck regardless of what I did.