Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blavikenButcher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by blavikenButcher »

Everything is working great except for the "Abilities dynamic" and "Abilities perks" parts. i checked out the drop down likst and tried to change the values of an existing orc but the orc is not changing appearance or roles. same with the traits or perks... what am i doing wrong? i don't use the steam version. is that why?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vantrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vantrex »

My Bruz accidentally died during Etten mission, can anyone help me restore him or duplicate him atleast? He's already gone from Army menu.

yamamotosan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yamamotosan »

Hello Seikuro-Senpai. I use your cheat version 7.3 and come to confirm that the Legendary uruk spawn work very well sir!
Really thank you and please take care. ^^
(I reply to the wrong page at first. = =)

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

I'm using the latest 8.2 version, the only thing I have active is uruk legendarys spawn and uruk intel reveal. I just noticed I got an epic ring drop from an epic orc I was killing off and it has "9,999,000% chance to apply curse when wrath is full" what would cause this? I don't want broken gear to start appearing. like I said the only 2 things I have active is uruk intel reveal and uruk legendary spawn. I didn't edit or change anything else. any ideas?

Krius01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krius01 »

For changing uruk appearance it's the same principle when changing abilities/rarity find the value of the 8 bytes of the appearance you want by deleting 2 offset in the pointer then changing text to 8 bytes after that you need to reposition the uruk you changed to another slot in the army screen

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sid1747 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 am
I'm using the latest 8.2 version, the only thing I have active is uruk legendarys spawn and uruk intel reveal. I just noticed I got an epic ring drop from an epic orc I was killing off and it has "9,999,000% chance to apply curse when wrath is full" what would cause this? I don't want broken gear to start appearing. like I said the only 2 things I have active is uruk intel reveal and uruk legendary spawn. I didn't edit or change anything else. any ideas?
That ring is a well known bugged drop that occurs no matter what you use, as it's present in the base game w/o cheats.

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

hey SeiKuro this may seem impossible but can there be a script where we can ignore the orc intros?

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

thanx stealthclown, I thought it was something I did lol. I destroyed the item maybe I should've kept it!

donnici
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donnici »

I created an ACC just to thank you for your work o/.
I just wish for a script that unlock all marks o the map and collect all "throphies", but this isn't a big deal. Thanks a lot for the Uruk leg spawner

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Krius01 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:07 am
For changing uruk appearance it's the same principle when changing abilities/rarity find the value of the 8 bytes of the appearance you want by deleting 2 offset in the pointer then changing text to 8 bytes after that you need to reposition the uruk you changed to another slot in the army screen
While it works, it's annoying to do so for every entry you want to edit (or just to look at how different parts look).

@SeiKur0, would you kindly add the dropdown auto-population functions for uruk appearance as well (i'm really new at lua and don't have that good of an understanding of theory behind memory addresses to do it myself)? No pressure or anything.

donnici
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donnici »

Maybe a teleport is possible?

Krius01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krius01 »

think it's olegbl you need to ask for dropdown functions

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Yeah, I did that too a while back. But SeiKur0 wrote his own, using olegbl's as reference.

blavikenButcher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blavikenButcher »

Krius01 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:07 am
i thought the latest table included easy scripts to do that and replaced pointers with text. so can't i change it using the drop down lists?
sorry if i'm wrong. i'm not that good with the cheat engine... can you explain how to edit the object i want to change, think of me as a ten year old

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

hummus wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:53 pm
I tried to open the uruk editor with the +18 and it didn't work.
I restarted the game and now "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACB8 give me C8 48 EA 98 00 00 00 00 64 and "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACA0 give me E0 18 C4 41 01.
So it's E0 for you instead of D0, huh.. Well just use the 8.2 version then, I replaced the aob in that.
dirtydanisreal wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:31 pm
i saw the marker Marker_OrcRarity_Unique. Is there a way to force the unique and rare ones to spawn?
There should be no reason to spawn unique ones as that's not really a rarity but story related instead. (Probably Bruz.)
vantrex wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:58 am
My Bruz accidentally died during Etten mission, can anyone help me restore him or duplicate him atleast? He's already gone from Army menu.
Well I can't help you.
blavikenButcher wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 am
Everything is working great except for the "Abilities dynamic" and "Abilities perks" parts. i checked out the drop down likst and tried to change the values of an existing orc but the orc is not changing appearance or roles. same with the traits or perks... what am i doing wrong? i don't use the steam version. is that why?
You didn't save (by changing equipment) and reload as described in my table post.
katuza25 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 am
hey SeiKuro this may seem impossible but can there be a script where we can ignore the orc intros?
I know what you mean, they sometimes go on forever. Maybe I'll look into it at some point.
The Jack wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 am
dropdown auto-population functions for uruk appearance
Sure, I'll do that next. It's quite easy with the master pointer I found :)
blavikenButcher wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:24 am
i thought the latest table included easy scripts to do that and replaced pointers with text
For "Abilities Dynamic" and "Abilities Perks" you can edit these directly, I haven't wrapped the other things yet, but I'll gradually do that in the future. For visual or mainly visual things, I'll just leave it as text, example the "Abilities Derived". If you see the type as 8 byte and it has text as value with a dropdown list, you can edit these directly, if it's text then you need to replace the pointer with the method described in my table post. I'll update the description, so it's more clear.

@everyone: I'm glad you like my table :D