Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by anonymous5200 »

wtfitsu77 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:39 pm
Thank you so much for your work, everyone works well for me except the fact that I cannot activate the Uruk Pointer, I can't even tick the square box in the Cheat Engine 6.7. Does anyone know the fix for this?
Maybe you need to mind those comments of attachments which stated applicable version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Beerus6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beerus6 »

Hello. I have problem i cant activate uruk pointer. Im new with this cheat engine stuff so please go easy on me but if someone can suggest a fix i would really appriciate it.

coragg0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coragg0 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:36 pm
coragg0 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 am
Hey I am not sure if this is answered elsewhere because there is just so much to look through, but I am trying to add traits to an follower and they aren't appearing.

Like I tried changing his fire weapon to a cursed weapon and give him fire immunity but it isnt showing up on his sheet.

Also is there a way to auto change their appearance in a way that gives them more armor like when they get promoted?
You were not telling the truth, you actually did not even look into the very first post, it's impossible for anyone who read the "tutorial/explanation" to ask such question like you.
Well before you act all high and mighty I am using the uruk pointer tutorial, I have the picture pulled up right next to my cheat engine as I attempt to edit. But the changes aren't being made to him no matter what I do. So my question was asked because there is an issue going on that isn't being resolved by the tutorial.

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

coragg0 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:26 am
anonymous5200 wrote:
coragg0 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 am
Hey I am not sure if this is answered elsewhere because there is just so much to look through, but I am trying to add traits to an follower and they aren't appearing.

Like I tried changing his fire weapon to a cursed weapon and give him fire immunity but it isnt showing up on his sheet.

Also is there a way to auto change their appearance in a way that gives them more armor like when they get promoted?
You were not telling the truth, you actually did not even look into the very first post, it's impossible for anyone who read the "tutorial/explanation" to ask such question like you.
Well before you act all high and mighty I am using the uruk pointer tutorial, I have the picture pulled up right next to my cheat engine as I attempt to edit. But the changes aren't being made to him no matter what I do. So my question was asked because there is an issue going on that isn't being resolved by the tutorial.
After making the change have you tried immediately advancing time to trigger a save(simply fast traveling no longer does this), then exiting out to the main screen and reloading the save?

You might also want to try summoning the uruk in question after you've done the above. I've had armor changes not appear in game despite the changes being registered by cheatengine after a complete reload. When I forced the game to reload the Uruk by meeting up with him either in a mission or just summoning the changes I made appeared.

coragg0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coragg0 »

mjike wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 am
coragg0 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:26 am
anonymous5200 wrote:

After making the change have you tried immediately advancing time to trigger a save(simply fast traveling no longer does this), then exiting out to the main screen and reloading the save?

You might also want to try summoning the uruk in question after you've done the above. I've had armor changes not appear in game despite the changes being registered by cheatengine after a complete reload. When I forced the game to reload the Uruk by meeting up with him either in a mission or just summoning the changes I made appeared.
Yeah I have advanced time. restarted the game, made him serve as my body guard and summoned him, sent him on a mission and nothing changed about him.

Another question is, I shamed Bruz while fighting him and he later ambushed me while shamed and I dominated him because even though he stabbed me in the back (literally) I can understand his motivation and didnt want to kill him. Is there a way to unshame him and make him act normal?

P13225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by P13225 »

How do I make an ork have the "no chance" trait?

Pistrie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pistrie »

When I add a tribal attack (marauder, feral etc) how do I add the weapons of that tribe to the appearance? I gave my orc the feral attack and edited the arms to the feral arms but the claws dont show up

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

P13225 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:18 am
Do you mean "Picker_NoLastChance" ?
Pistrie wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:49 pm
When I add a tribal attack (marauder, feral etc) how do I add the weapons of that tribe to the appearance? I gave my orc the feral attack and edited the arms to the feral arms but the claws dont show up
There are different types, e.g. _buff/_slim/_stk... make sure you choose the correct one.
Then you need to refresh it's model, in Army screen simply click on other uruks. ;)

Spectre907
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spectre907 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm
P13225 wrote:
Pistrie wrote:
There are different types, e.g. _buff/_slim/_stk... make sure you choose the correct one.
Then you need to refresh it's model, in Army screen simply click on other uruks. ;)
Took the words right out of my mouth.

If you want to make a good lasting nemesis consider adding picker_moreluckytocheatdeath.

Or give him personality/role of the endless. That’ll make him the ages-old Uruk that cannot stay dead

Modding
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modding »

Thank you very much for the scripts :) I was wondering if anyone knew how to give your followers the necromancer trait that I have seen on some cheated overlords? Also is there any way to duplicate orcs using the engine as I always seem to be short on garrison training orders?

Pistrie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pistrie »

When I change my archer's tribe to outlaw and change the tribal attack to outlaw the chain doesnt show up. He just waves his crossbow and throws an imaginary chain. Also, when he is executing someone with that chain (in a pitfight) he also just kinda does that with his bow. I've tried giving him scavenger pants, arms and legs but nothing works. Any help?

Pistrie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pistrie »

Modding wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:44 am
Thank you very much for the scripts :) I was wondering if anyone knew how to give your followers the necromancer trait that I have seen on some cheated overlords? Also is there any way to duplicate orcs using the engine as I always seem to be short on garrison training orders?
Just leaving a dot here -> .

Pistrie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pistrie »

Spectre907 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:14 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm
P13225 wrote:
Pistrie wrote:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

If you want to make a good lasting nemesis consider adding picker_moreluckytocheatdeath.

Or give him personality/role of the endless. That’ll make him the ages-old Uruk that cannot stay dead
I did, but apperently I needed to reload the save for the claws to show up

Alastor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alastor »

Hello everybody!
I have a question for all of you, hoping someone can, and would want, help me.
After some modding on the equipment/looks of one of my olog I got an issue. His chest armor is missing, and it seems it is an address problem.
The address and values of: "Chest" and "Chest (Appearance)" got missing and it displays strange address (00000038) were it should be something like: "1ED850728" and a couple of question marks were it should be the values of: "Berserker_Chest" and "AD_Berserker_Chest".
The description, address and value for: "Chest model" are still there and intact.

Anyone who knows what's going on here and how to fix it?

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

Alastor wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:39 am
Hello everybody!
I have a question for all of you, hoping someone can, and would want, help me.
After some modding on the equipment/looks of one of my olog I got an issue. His chest armor is missing, and it seems it is an address problem.
The address and values of: "Chest" and "Chest (Appearance)" got missing and it displays strange address (00000038) were it should be something like: "1ED850728" and a couple of question marks were it should be the values of: "Berserker_Chest" and "AD_Berserker_Chest".
The description, address and value for: "Chest model" are still there and intact.

Anyone who knows what's going on here and how to fix it?
According to my limited experiences when you change something in 'appearance' beyond game logic, you'll get the ????? issue on the next save/load, the game will remove memory pointers of those exceptions and it's irreversible.

I guess trigger some game respawns might fix it, e.g. add picker_moreluckytocheatdeath to that olog, change role or tribe and get him killed, the game might refresh his appearance after he cheated death(maybe bring him back to life directly also work?), I am not sure since I had this issue but never tried so, just simply got him replaced.