Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vondree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by vondree »

Hello guys,

i have question, can edit value of skill points? im max level 60 and i have 8 skill points. I need edit points to 0.
How can do it?
Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
This doesn't seem to work for me. I can get all of the other scripts to work and change uruk traits, but the loot drop scrip still makes them drop regular loot for me. These are the steps I'm following:

1) Tab out to CE
2) Activate Editor
3) Tab into game and highlight an orc in the Army View
4) Tab out to CE & all orc info is now populated
5) Activate Legendary loot script & reveal Intel scripts
6) Tab into game and press A to Mark the same highlighted orc. The intel is all revealed and working.
7) Find & kill the Orc....no Legendary drops. :(

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Hi Seikur0, do you mind teaching me on how you you find the address of the uruk appearance editor. I don't really get how can you find the addresses since the appearance is not something that you can easily identify by changing value. I'm really new to this advanced stuff. Thank you

RedTear09
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RedTear09 »

Has anyone managed remove/replace any of the Uruks' perks?

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 am
XOR64 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 am
Made an account just so I could get involved in this. The table works great for me, i'm using the Windows Store version of the game (offline of course). All the Uruk Editor features are great and are working fine, i've force recruited my nemesis, removed all his weaknesses and made him immune to everything...he's a machine.

Anyways, This got me thinking, has anyone thought it possible to recruit a Nazgul?
Can you please make a guide on how to add immunity and remove weakness on your Uruk?
And how to force recruit an uruk, can't figure out how to remove him being unbreakable but he's really cool and persistent.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

axowaze wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:06 am
Hi Seikur0, do you mind teaching me on how you you find the address of the uruk appearance editor. I don't really get how can you find the addresses since the appearance is not something that you can easily identify by changing value. I'm really new to this advanced stuff. Thank you
In case of things like that, you either find the generating algorithm or the object that contains apperances in a larger object. In that case the larger object is the uruk itself, so if you find the pointer for things like the level and look for the pointer to the underlying object, then you can start from there. That is the "Base" value in my table. With that uruk pointer you can use the dissect data/structures feature of CheatEngine and now it's just a matter of trying out different paths in that editor, if you see a pointer, follow it, try to guess, what the object it points to is, like "piece of equipment" or "trait", don't go too low in pointer chains, if you find a pattern, like an object always has a description of it in [[+20]+0] use that to identify other objects.

I'm working on a script to only spawn legendary uruks at the moment, I'll finish that in the evening. F greedy publishers :P After that my goal is to make the uruk editor more accessible for less experienced users. Then having all upgrades for a skill active at the same time (or was that done already?). Then I want to make a hard mode script, that spawns all uruks at lvl 99 or something, as legendary and with high potential as well as high adaptibility. What else is exclusive to gold chests apart from legendary uruks? *Will break it!*

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 am
axowaze wrote:
In case of things like that, you either find the generating algorithm or the object that contains apperances in a larger object. In that case the larger object is the uruk itself, so if you find the pointer for things like the level and look for the pointer to the underlying object, then you can start from there. That is the "Base" value in my table. With that uruk pointer you can use the dissect data/structures feature of CheatEngine and now it's just a matter of trying out different paths in that editor, if you see a pointer, follow it, try to guess, what the object it points to is, like "piece of equipment" or "trait", don't go too low in pointer chains, if you find a pattern, like an object always has a description of it in [[+20]+0] use that to identify other objects.

I'm working on a script to only spawn legendary uruks at the moment, I'll finish that in the evening. F greedy publishers :P After that my goal is to make the uruk editor more accessible for less experienced users. Then having all upgrades for a skill active at the same time (or was that done already?). Then I want to make a hard mode script, that spawns all uruks at lvl 99 or something, as legendary and with high potential as well as high adaptibility. What else is exclusive to gold chests apart from legendary uruks? *Will break it!*
Thank you for the reply. I have a couple of questions. I don't have any experience with Assembler or Auto Assembler, so I might look oblivious. I'll try to make it simple.

Question 1:
What is the difference between Assembler and Auto Assembler. Does Auto Assembler have a specific command that Assembler don't? Does all the Auto Assembler specific commands are provided by this link [Link]?

Question 2:
What is this object are you referring? Is this some kind of character object pointed to memory address by the game, or object term in Assembler (if any)?

Question 3:
I read a thread in CE Forum talking about accessing team rather than a health (he's talking about the CE shared code tutorial) by removing a word which is 4 bytes from a pointer address by adding -4 at the end. Is this the same technique you use to find the uruk object?

Question 4:
You say that to find appearance in larger object. Does that mean this appearance is an literal string instead of hex value? Does is appear to be a string value the first time you found it without a pointer or you guessing the data type by looking at the dissect window?

Question 5:
From my previous question, you say about larger object. Is it like talking about the parent object or you compare the memory size somehow?

Question 6:
When is the time that you think you're too deep into the pointer chain? How can you manage to break the chain? Is it simply by noticing a pattern?

Question 7:
If it's a pattern, where is the best place to look at the pattern. I'm guessing it will be the memory viewer, but I might be wrong.

Now I think I just asking too much already. Hahaha. Please be patience with me, and thank you again.

Tarabostez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tarabostez »

seikur0 wrote:
What else is exclusive to gold chests apart from legendary uruks? *Will break it!*
LEGEND!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Hey, can you help me figure out why my game crash everytime when I try to activate the Uruk editor?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

That help clears things up for me. Thank you Sun.

sshendric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshendric »

is there a way to make changes on uruk's perks permanent? table works fine until any event happens, then traits go back to what they were before the change

XOR64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XOR64 »

sshendric wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am
is there a way to make changes on uruk's perks permanent? table works fine until any event happens, then traits go back to what they were before the change
Ignore the Derived table, edit the Perk and Dynamic Tables. Then, save - reload.

sshendric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshendric »

XOR64 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:14 pm
sshendric wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am
Ignore the Derived table, edit the Perk and Dynamic Tables. Then, save - reload.
hmm. changes are not showing up if i don't apply them in derived table.

and if i change only perk and dynamic tables only, then exit/run the game, perks are not saved.. what am i doing wrong?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Aren't you suppose to apply the changes on those three sections? Try applying to those three sections first.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

seikur0 wrote:
axowaze wrote:
Then having all upgrades for a skill active at the same time (or was that done already?). Then I want to make a hard mode script, that spawns all uruks at lvl 99 or something, as legendary and with high potential as well as high adaptibility. What else is exclusive to gold chests apart from legendary uruks? *Will break it!*
Multi-skills was done here; viewtopic.php?p=20815#p20815

I don't think there is anything exclusive to gold chests *at all*. All the interesting stuff like Legendary Uruks and Training Orders (all of 'em) drop in silvers