Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by lam000 »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:46 pm
willdunz wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm
8.1 doesn't work for me. can't open master script. 7.4 is fine though.
For now I changed that script, so it should be working for you now, but with that change it doesn't have the aob anymore and the uruk editing will break in case of updates. Can you do a byte scan with cheat engine for "D0 18 C4 41"? And then memory browse the result and send me a screen, if you get one at all?
Hi,
I posted you my result (may be delayed cause a mod has to approve dunno why)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by lam000 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Megasder wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Thanks for making the legendary orcs spawn, but there is a thing, if every orc is legendary, you will fight legendary orcs always (obviously) but then is like you dont have any legendary because all orcs are the same (normal, epic or legendary) so now if you think you can do it, maybe a thing that makes the orcs that you recruit (not the ones you already have (your table already does that)) always be legendary (for example, you recruit a level 30 normal orc, then if you have a white gem it will level up, if he levels up maybe you can do a thing to change the orc to be legendary?) so only the ones that you recruit (and the random ones) will be legendary, if its not posible well... I can live with it :lol:
In principle this is possible, since the game upgrades orc rarities as well with items. What if your recruited uruks betray you though? :D I'll look into these upgrades at some point and when I do I'll make something like that.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:56 pm
Megasder wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Thanks for making the legendary orcs spawn, but there is a thing, if every orc is legendary, you will fight legendary orcs always (obviously) but then is like you dont have any legendary because all orcs are the same (normal, epic or legendary) so now if you think you can do it, maybe a thing that makes the orcs that you recruit (not the ones you already have (your table already does that)) always be legendary (for example, you recruit a level 30 normal orc, then if you have a white gem it will level up, if he levels up maybe you can do a thing to change the orc to be legendary?) so only the ones that you recruit (and the random ones) will be legendary, if its not posible well... I can live with it :lol:
In principle this is possible, since the game upgrades orc rarities as well with items. What if your recruited uruks betray you though? :D I'll look into these upgrades at some point and when I do I'll make something like that.
If they betray me I will kill them like always :twisted: . anyway I have a question, the spawn legendary orcs does it work with all the generated orcs or only with the new ones that appear? (for example, active the option from the beginning in new game, the orcs that appear at the beginning would be legendary or random? or would you have to kill 1 and the one that replaces it would be legendary? and when you change from the first to the second zone, the orcs that appear are legendary or I have to kill one and the one that replaces it is legendary? (I do not ask for the other zones because if I have it activated from the first and I go to the second, the orcs thing should be the same)

In short, if the orcs that are already generated for that zone are legendary or you need to kill and replace to be legendary. (sorry for the long post :P )

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

You need to kill the roster of normal ones that already exist for them to be replaced yes, althouth there is a script to chnage an existing one, but it has to be activated for every orc, while new script does it automatically when orc gets replaced.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Megasder wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:11 pm
or you need to kill
As soon as you activate the script, the game will only spawn legendaries, so if you activate it and start a new game, all orcs should be legendary. I'm not sure if there are scripted ones, these might be exceptions. Also uruks from the shop aren't generated locally, so I can't do anything about that. Apart from upgrading them immediately I guess, but I haven't looked into that yet. (Would be easy to just upgrade their rarity, but the game itself upgrades rarities and they gain the skills that go with the new rarity, so that's better.)

Kill the betrayers! :evil:

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:46 pm
willdunz wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm
8.1 doesn't work for me. can't open master script. 7.4 is fine though.
For now I changed that script, so it should be working for you now, but with that change it doesn't have the aob anymore and the uruk editing will break in case of updates. Can you do a byte scan with cheat engine for "D0 18 C4 41"? And then memory browse the result and send me a screen, if you get one at all?
I searched for the address "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACB8 and the array of bytes I got is D8 3B E4 98 00 00 00 00 64, so I removed the +18 from inj_p_gamedb+18 and now it's working.
I hope this helps.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

hummus wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:33 pm
I searched for the address "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACB8 and the array of bytes I got is D8 3B E4 98 00 00 00 00 64, so I removed the +18 from inj_p_gamedb+18 and now it's working.
I hope this helps.
If you can activate it without the +18, you can activate it with the +18 as well...
By changing the +18, you break the uruk editor you know^^

What is the array of bytes at "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACA0 for you?

Layne66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Layne66 »

Is there a way to make a script to just increase spawn chance of epic/legendary orcs?

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0, just really quickly, as a thank you: while waiting for your excelent table, I played a free internet browser game from a NY professor which turned out to actually be much more emotionally powerful in the end than SoW, lol. Just wanted to recommend it to you as a thank you! Great work!

[Link]

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

Weird request for a script.. but figured I'd ask. Would it be possible to make a script that kills ALL the orcs on the army screen except the Overlord and maybe the Warchiefs? They can die too if need be. Been looking for a captain with a particular appearance that I saw in a previous playthrough (had a metal guard over his mouth and spikes coming out of his upper back. So badass!) That would be so much faster than mousing over a captain, opening CE, going to status, then changing Dead and Removed from map to all of them individually. Would really appreciate it!

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

CcaidenN wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Weird request for a script.. but figured I'd ask. Would it be possible to make a script that kills ALL the orcs on the army screen except the Overlord and maybe the Warchiefs? They can die too if need be. Been looking for a captain with a particular appearance that I saw in a previous playthrough (had a metal guard over his mouth and spikes coming out of his upper back. So badass!) That would be so much faster than mousing over a captain, opening CE, going to status, then changing Dead and Removed from map to all of them individually. Would really appreciate it!
Just freeze the DEAD and REMOVED FROM MAP values and run your mouse over everyone, buddy. It takes 3-4 seconds. Have a good one.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

pequenovitor wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 pm
CcaidenN wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Just freeze the DEAD and REMOVED FROM MAP values and run your mouse over everyone, buddy. It takes 3-4 seconds. Have a good one.
:shock: I can do that? Stupid me.. Awesome. Going to try it. Thanks.

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 pm
hummus wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:33 pm
If you can activate it without the +18, you can activate it with the +18 as well...
By changing the +18, you break the uruk editor you know^^

What is the array of bytes at "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACA0 for you?
I tried to open the uruk editor with the +18 and it didn't work.
I restarted the game and now "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACB8 give me C8 48 EA 98 00 00 00 00 64 and "ShadowOfWar.exe"+266ACA0 give me E0 18 C4 41 01.

sleepylilreapy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sleepylilreapy »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...

Hey man, game crashes upon activating debug menu, any ideas? cheers.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

i saw the marker Marker_OrcRarity_Unique. Is there a way to force the unique and rare ones to spawn?