Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm
Let's be lovers not fighters :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thewibi77
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thewibi77 »

SunBeam wrote:
Well, point is the impression you make of yourself
doing the grammar police thing give as much of a bad impression as having bad grammar :P

Ovalidem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ovalidem »

I made this account just for this thread.

I haven't read all the comments in this thread, but I understand that changing the values in the Abilities dynamic/perk makes the traits of the uruk change. Is there a list of some sort where I can see all the traits and what they are? I want to mess around to learn how the game internally works and how it labels everything but I don't know what to change the values to.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

SunBeam wrote:
Or port it to sites where they earn money based on these guys' work.
Wow. Now I understand why olegbl doesn't answer my question. Or maybe, I'm just mistaking it and he's actually busy.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

SunBeam wrote:
I have no reason to "shut you up", after all your point that god mode (with or without the ammo/resource cheats) is enough to get through any game is valid, editing items an uruks is in truth the cherry on top. A cherry I am genuinly grateful by the way.
Requesting addional cheats from people able and willing is ok, BUT don't forget that these are still requests, If someone says "No" once stop pestering.

On the amount of one-post-requesters asking for the same thing over multiple pages ... yeah, not much can be done here to prevent that, except having a list of cheats that are worked or planned on on the front page. But let's be real, there will be people ignoring that.
Being able to see the whole thread in print view might also help "IF" someone was looking through it to see if it was requested already. Again probably few would do so.
Another way of seeing it would be: Those people are usally pretty happy with all your work and had no reason to post something. So the fewer people post the happier they are. Likely not the truth but a more possitiv outlook. :)

And any errors left in my post are purly googles fault. :D Wouldn't mind if a native speaker would tell me if the way i write is strange.

Anyway, this is thread about a game, so I stop with derailing stuff ... except...
STN wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:13 pm
Let's be lovers not fighters :D
But what of those who love to fight?

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

How anyone know how to actually activate the debug menu? It's an option in Oleg's table.

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

Is there a way to auto-complete a mission without starting it? I reached endgame stage 7(I think), but the siege of Nurnen won't start and is stuck in the loading screen. Maybe something similar to skyrim where you are able to complete a certain mission with console commands? My last backup is from several days ago and it would suck to do it all over.

asd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asd »

how to include the legendary Uruk >>> Uruk Rarity (This is where you set Default_OrcRarityMI_Legendary_Act2 to 100 and only have a legendary uruks from then on.) I do not understand

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

asd wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:33 pm
how to include the legendary Uruk >>> Uruk Rarity (This is where you set Default_OrcRarityMI_Legendary_Act2 to 100 and only have a legendary uruks from then on.) I do not understand
Activate either before loading and it'll populate on load or activate it and make some orc spawn, then it'll populate the values as well. With that you get the probabilities for orc generation. I mean 1% for legendaries, really? oO
pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm
@Seikur0: the other weird thing that's happened is that only for the first few times the full range of values for Orc Spawning Rates would populate. Now SOME will populate and some will remain unknown (?????). Game updated these past few days? Or is it because I'm still in ACT 1, I wonder?
That is normal, there are basically two lists, that get used depending on where the orc is generated. And between these lists it is also based on where you are in the game, which values get used exactly. Bottomline is, if the values don't get populated, they are not used, so don't worry about it.

Krius01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krius01 »

Can i ask how to add value if there's no pointer for it? For example in the accessory slot for the Uruk appearance it's usually empty so I can't do the procedure of copying from another Uruk to get the value of 8 bytes.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm
If someone says "No" once stop pestering.
search.php?author_id=1763&sr=posts

For everything else: nicely put. Let the sarcastic remarks pour in, he shut me up.
thewibi77 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:34 pm
doing the grammar police thing give as much of a bad impression as having bad grammar :P
In terms of grammar and punctuation, there's a decency limit as to you revising how and what you put in a post. And if you fuck-up, hit that tiny EDIT button and fix it. But who does that? "I don't care anyway; they'll get it". My point here is when I see illiteracy and no punctuation, your chances of me seeing to your request are slim. Why: cuz if you take no time to ponder how you present yourself to me (or the community), then why should I take the time to consider your request? (am also including here the PMs where there's the same level of lack of grammar/corrections/punctuation). Being a native speaker has nothing to do with it - that's just a pathetic excuse people throw out to explain their errors - I am ROMANIAN, for fuck's sake. Yet, I revise my shit before I post, after I post I re-read it, etc. Yes, a thing people rarely do. Cuz there's always some other important shit to attend to. And with time you get to fuck up wording, expressing yourself, turning into an authentic ape with limited vocabulary. Mostly slang wording.

Peace,
Sun
And Yet you talk About OCD but you dont look at your self

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:08 pm
^ I admitted my OCD several times. How about you learn to stand up for your shit, whatever form it has?
Why should i? im not the one acting like a prick to people.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

SunBeam wrote:
vitaeexmorte wrote:

For everything else: nicely put. Let the sarcastic remarks pour in, he shut me up.
Seeing as the thing was requested yet again, I (if I had any skill to do so) would be tempted to make a bodyguard script ... one that reduces the spawn to zero and removes any friendly npc ... and sets you on fire ... while looping the crazy laughing uruk sound ... permanetly. :twisted:
Now I hope everybody is glad that I am to lazy to learn more than making simple aobscan scripts.
djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm
Mhh, I could be wrong, but ... not standing up to shit you have done, while not denying you have done it, would likely be considered being a prick by the majority. But what do I know, I am just a guy on the internet.

Happy cheating.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 pm
SunBeam wrote:
vitaeexmorte wrote:

Seeing as the thing was requested yet again, I (if I had any skill to do so) would be tempted to make a bodyguard script ... one that reduces the spawn to zero and removes any friendly npc ... and sets you on fire ... while looping the crazy laughing uruk sound ... permanetly. :twisted:
Now I hope everybody is glad that I am to lazy to learn more than making simple aobscan scripts.
djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm
Mhh, I could be wrong, but ... not standing up to shit you have done, while not denying you have done it, would likely be considered being a prick by the majority. But what do I know, I am just a guy on the internet.

Happy cheating.
well i haven't done anything here to standing up for my self so no idea

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am
I have one simple question: once you farmed everything Legendary or made all your army full of Legendary Uruks, then what? You're all doing this cuz you wanna know how it feels, cuz it's "cool"? You know you can use God Mode with Uruks, right? Or hasn't anyone posted a script yet? :P
People wanna play there way not your way so dont know what you get from telling people how to play is like you feel like the big almighty by telling people they should play one way or if you dont wanna make script for people dont noone is forcing you. you keep putting people down just cause you are one way and the other people are different you got too much ego. your smart but you get that get over your head and act like a prick
Hi djdrulotus, i agree with you, we are here for support and sharing,,, they don't like also my questions and trying to report my post... so what this thread about....