Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

mjike wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 am
Does anyone else have issue assigning armor to an Orc? I'm getting mixed and inconsistent results though one thing that is constant is only one shoulder piece appears on the orc. For Orcs it's always their left shoulder and Olags it's always their right shoulder. I've also had it just not appear at all though according to multiple reloads of the game and cheat engine the armor is assigned, just not visible. I've also had it change where I had a Warmonger's set assigned to an Orc and over several "advance time" commands it morphed into a mix of Talion's Armor and Druid armor. Just to be clear I am assigning armor for Orcs or Olags, not Talion. I don't have any issue swapping weapons and have even been able to give an orc a sword which was Talion's(though this caused the game to crash when inspecting said Orc's details).

My method is to Select Orc -> Change a single armor piece ->Fast Travel->Exit and Reload game. I found that if I change all pieces at once it has a much lesser chance of taking though still several of my orcs are just naked.
That's a quirk of the game, not an error. Some types seem hardcoded to what shoulders will appear. My bodyguard, the Unashamed, has two pauldrons always, but my other bodyguard, of the Black Gate, only has one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lifeoff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lifeoff »

Deaclaw wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:17 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 pm
If you can get a drop/uruk editor, that would be truly epic.
Do you know how i can unglitch the glitched dead orks?
i know how to fix this.
1. make sure your glitched uruk have 'betray by abuse player' picker ability.
2. change your uruk dead status and remove from map to 0.
3. change your glitched uruk bodyguard status to 1. So he will be your personal bodyguard
4. summon your uruk bodyguard and there should be 2 uruks when it spawn. (first is your original uruk bodyguard and second is your glitched uruk).
5. abuse him and kill your glitched uruk.
6. swap it with other uruk.

i hope it works.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

mjike wrote:
Does anyone else have issue assigning armor to an Orc? I'm getting mixed and inconsistent results though one thing that is constant is only one shoulder piece appears on the orc. For Orcs it's always their left shoulder and Olags it's always their right shoulder. I've also had it just not appear at all though according to multiple reloads of the game and cheat engine the armor is assigned, just not visible. I've also had it change where I had a Warmonger's set assigned to an Orc and over several "advance time" commands it morphed into a mix of Talion's Armor and Druid armor. Just to be clear I am assigning armor for Orcs or Olags, not Talion. I don't have any issue swapping weapons and have even been able to give an orc a sword which was Talion's(though this caused the game to crash when inspecting said Orc's details).

My method is to Select Orc -> Change a single armor piece ->Fast Travel->Exit and Reload game. I found that if I change all pieces at once it has a much lesser chance of taking though still several of my orcs are just naked.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&start=855#p23626

I've checked and tested a lot of uruks about shoulder tags, seems the shoulder armor thing is either a default value for certain models or not included in current version yet, I prefer the former since most uruks spawn without any shoulder tags, still, their sides of shoulder armor are different. We can override them by setting shoulder tags, that's enough IMHO.

As for shoulder tags, Left_Shoulder & Right_Shoulder are most reliable ones, you can add them both, the Tag_ShoulderBoth works sometimes only.

and BTW, there is a quicker way to change appearance in seikur0' post, time-saving.

professorcookie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by professorcookie »

Has Seikur0 stopped making updates?

professorcookie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by professorcookie »

By the way, in the color partt of Uruk Pointer.
Which is which? Some doesn't say what they are for.

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 am
mjike wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&start=855#p23626

I've checked and tested a lot of uruks about shoulder tags, seems the shoulder armor thing is either a default value for certain models or not included in current version yet, I prefer the former since most uruks spawn without any shoulder tags, still, their sides of shoulder armor are different. We can override them by setting shoulder tags, that's enough IMHO.

As for shoulder tags, Left_Shoulder & Right_Shoulder are most reliable ones, you can add them both, the Tag_ShoulderBoth works sometimes only.

and BTW, there is a quicker way to change appearance in seikur0' post, time-saving.
Thanks for that link. Now that we are at 65 pages it's easy to miss stuff! Maybe following that method will stop my army of naked orcs.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

Does anyone know if tattoos are affected by what class and tribe your uruk is part of? or are all tattoos the same regardless of class and tribe?

Mahd78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mahd78 »

Hi.Can I make my overlord betray me?
I need a retake fortress mission.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Mahd78 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 pm
Hi.Can I make my overlord betray me?
I need a retake fortress mission.
try changing the value in |edit uruk>status>dominated from 1 to 0|

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sprinkle wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:44 pm
How to play siege/fortress mission i offline mode. Can it be possible or not? Your thought pls..
Go to Act 4. Sieges aren't an online exclusive feature.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sprinkle wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 pm
Thanks bro, i thought it was exclusive only for online. I am in offline version.
I don't see how you could think that given sieges are the game selling point.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sprinkle wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:16 pm
Hmmm.. I got your point. So internet is a must.

Alternatively, can it be possible to make script for the auto follower command whenever the enemy sighted.?
I never said internet was a must, Glitch.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

sprinkle wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:38 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:28 pm
sprinkle wrote:

Alternatively, can it be possible to make script for the auto follower command whenever the enemy sighted.?
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Honestly, i downloaded a save game some of the saved are 100% and i can setup a siege army, the problem is siege mission already completed and there is no option to replay that mission... Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt response.. Appreciated.
Why download a save game when you can just do it yourself?

I know this is a Cheat Engine forum but some people are so fucking lazy.

Luckily for you, though, they're adding infinite sieges this month.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
sprinkle wrote:

Shit, you're fast.. Sprinkle you owe another 10€ to us, stealthcl0wn gets it.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:33 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
sprinkle wrote:

Shit, you're fast.. Sprinkle you owe another 10€ to us, stealthcl0wn gets it.
I've dealt with so many sockpuppets that I'm basically a circus attraction.