Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by BSWoolfe »

Crust5855 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am
Can someone tell me why I keep crashing right after editing my orcs? Cheat Table 2.1 so the latest version
Because the table has been ABANDONED for more than 2 years! And it has been written about 100 times. But it's so hard to read the posts above for a couple of pages, isn't it? The table has NEVER WORKED with the latest updates of the game and the GOTY version because it was ABANDONED before their release

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KoTioN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KoTioN »

Hey guys!
I didn't find instruction about adding new effect slot to items and made my own solution.
I added to last table in the category [Item Pointer] new field [Item Upgrade Task] and how it works:

1. You need 2 items.
Item A - the one you want add new slots.
Item B - the one with completed Upgrade Task, but upgrade not paid. (You can use [Complete all item challenges] option to complete this one)
2. Use [Item Pointer] to copy the address in the field [Item Upgrade Task] from Item B and insert it in the same field for Item A.
Now you see same task in your inventory for both items.
3. Save/Load (use map, fasttravel, exit to main menu and back)
4. Choose Item A and pay for its upgrade.
Now Item A have one more effect in [Item Pointer].
5. Change this new effect to anything else from the list (identical effects will be hidden in inventory!) and repeat from step 2.

ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21C_k.CT
(301.42 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

MusaWinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MusaWinx »

Hi. I think i've messed up with editing appearance of my gear and now the majority of it is invisible. Like, i can't see ranged weapons and daggers on my character and sometimes when i can see them, my armor becomes invisible. I only wanted my marauder armor to look like ringwraith armor and now it's all invisible :( Can someone please help? I didn't find anything about reverting the looks of the gear to its previous state in the net and on this thread and unfortunately i didn't make any save backups