Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Me a year ago: Man, why are some CE authors so cranky?

Me, a week after joining a CE forum: Ah.

Anyway I can vouch for what pequenovitor said, it doesn't work 100% but I did get WAY more legendary Uruks. I'm thinking that some Uruk types (Like The Tower, etc) are pre-set by the game and thus don't "spawn" naturally.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

aberredo wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm
^ Oh, please let me add to that: following youtube tutorials on "how to cheat in game X" or scanning memory + auto-injection templates will not teach you ASM; in short, stay away from shit you can't handle OR sober up and start from scratch, from zero; not games.

Better you create your own forum that nobody can ask you for help that makes you happy.. You are making trouble and make disgrace to other users here... Anyway, soon i can stood up without your help... you are not only the guy can do in cheat engine... i dont like your moves.
I'm with SunBeam on this one...This guys posts the same request over and over and over again. I'm a cunt but maaaaaaaaaaan this glitch is a little bitch...
Dear, what makes difference my request and your request.... we are here in this forum to help and share each other... anyway i dont need that fucking request... you better shutup while do nothing.... soon i can share and upload my own table when i can capture all the fantastic cheats for SOW... not like this negative comments while do nothing... if you are not happy to answer, then you better shut up and ignore me.. nobody give me answer that is not possible..

cavistus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cavistus »

could've swore i had an account here. oh well.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am
I have one simple question: once you farmed everything Legendary or made all your army full of Legendary Uruks, then what? You're all doing this cuz you wanna know how it feels, cuz it's "cool"? You know you can use God Mode with Uruks, right? Or hasn't anyone posted a script yet? :P
i'm guessing you haven't beaten the game yet.

shadow of mordor is one of the more shameless examples of blatant paywall scheming; they have locked one of the game's final endings behind an extremely grindy 10-stage postgame campaign. you need to make sure your army is totally kitted out in order to defend your fortresses efficiently, otherwise you'll eventually be fighting tooth and nail to get them back if they are overtaken. the sole purpose of this artificial grind is to pressure players into buying lootboxes to speed things up. this adds literally nothing to the game--it's completely filler. it's truly the scummiest form of a microtransaction business model.

so no, i don't think people are doing this because they "want to feel cool". a lot of them probably want to hasten an otherwise ham-fistedly tacked on 10 hour extra grind of the exact same shit they just spent the entire game doing. also, i'm not sure why you're even bringing it up OCD in a topic that is literally tailored around skipping repetitive tasks. are you one of those people that thinks any form of repetitive behaviour is OCD?
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm
As far as the OCD, you can consider my behavior the nastiest OCD on this forum :P
you do not have OCD. you have autism.

hopefully my lack of capitalization doesn't affect you too much while you deign to read this post.

cheers.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Reading all 18 pages (including some non sense last few pages) I still cant figure it out how to remove weakness and add immunities.. sigh

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 pm
Well, THAT escalated quickly. Lolz. Anyway....

@Seikur0: So, I was able to sneak a little hour off work to test 7.1 further and here is what I got: The spawn rates table is confirmed to only populate after the first map (it's only partial Minas Ithil, but fully populated in Cirith Ungol (is that the name?)). Either way, though, it is entirely unreliable, as in: I do notice an increase in legendary spawns (or maybe I just got lucky) but nothing consistent to what I was setting on the table. Percentage numbers didn't work, super high numbers didn't work, and setting everything but one legendary value to zero didn't work, freezing the values didn't work and not freezing the values didn't work either. I'm not sure that it does work at all except for the fact that legendaries should be basically non-existent on ACT 1, and while playing around with this I had about 4 or 5 at the end, so if i were to guess, I'd say it does DO something, I'm just not sure it's direct values like that... Just trying to help for the next iteration! Waiting anxiously! Good work!
Thanks for testing :) Please try out the 7.3 table and use the scripts instead of editing the values and tell me if it works then.

I've just found the master pointer to everything in the game, I'll put that to good use on the weekend.

@All others:
Please don't spam my thread, it's really hard to see what's relevant in between the arguing so I can either annoy myself by reading through all of it or ignore everything :evil: So peace now, make an extra thread if you want to argue about something unrelated.

DiGre3z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiGre3z »

pls help me, i used v7.1 to increase legendary spawns and it worked well, but then i started a new game and trying to mark the "misc" line in CE and it just doesn't expands. What am i doing wrong?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I tried the script version of the Legendary Uruk, and it works a little better. Still not spawning all the time, but a few do sometimes.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0. Thanks a bunch, man! Listen, got lucky to be home today, so I'm already testing it. Sorry to say, as far as I've tested, no go on the "New Uruks" scripts. Haven't tried the Epic yet, but the Legendary is a no go both in Minas Ithil AND in Cirith Ungol. I'm so pissed, 'cause I know you've been working hard on these and I can't wait for 'em, but it does nothing for odds, for me. Hopefully it's a problem on my end? Not sure. Weird because everything else is working. I'm using the "dead" and "removed from map" status keys to clean the field of ORCS as I test iterations of it, but I don't think that's related, right? Get all intel is working, everything else, really.... Is it possible this value can't be directly set like that, but depends on something else? Anyway, I'll keep trying later on tonight and if I find something interesting, I'll let you know! Thanks again for the hard work, man, if I'm helping out with testing I will continue!

EDIT: P.S.: scared to see what you'll do with the master pointer. That's gonna be a scary f&$%ing table, man. Get to it! :)

Tarabostez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tarabostez »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 pm
I've just found the master pointer to everything in the game, I'll put that to good use on the weekend.
Hey just so i know when i test this when you put it out, what version of the game are you working on, is it the up to date steam ver.? (i have 1.0.0 :D ) Also i modified your mega xp script from 2500 to 100 and i got all my followers downgraded from lvl 20-ish to lvl 2 and soon after that the audio in the game got fast forwarded to the point it was just skweaks and sharp noises and could not get rid of it without a reinstall for the game.
Thanks for all the hard work! :)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 pm
I tried the script version of the Legendary Uruk, and still no good. I killed every single Uruk in the army and none respawned as legendary =/
I might add a script, that sets the result of the picking rather than just the odds in that case. There might be another rarity table, which I haven't found yet, I tested it in Cirith Ungol in the middle of arc 2, and for me it's working every time.
pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:14 pm
@Seikur0. Thanks a bunch, man! Listen, got lucky to be home today, so I'm already testing it. Sorry to say, as far as I've tested, no go on the "New Uruks" scripts. Haven't tried the Epic yet, but the Legendary is a no go both in Minas Ithil AND in Cirith Ungol. I'm so pissed, 'cause I know you've been working hard on these and I can't wait for 'em, but it does nothing for odds, for me. Hopefully it's a problem on my end? Not sure. Weird because everything else is working. I'm using the "dead" and "removed from map" status keys to clean the field of ORCS as I test iterations of it, but I don't think that's related, right? Get all intel is working, everything else, really.... Is it possible this value can't be directly set like that, but depends on something else? Anyway, I'll keep trying later on tonight and if I find something interesting, I'll let you know! Thanks again for the hard work, man, if I'm helping out with testing I will continue!

EDIT: P.S.: scared to see what you'll do with the master pointer. That's gonna be a scary f&$%ing table, man. Get to it! :)
I used the same method of killing orcs for testing purposes, thanks for the feedback. I'll do it differently then, that's what you get for trying to be subtle with the game :(
DiGre3z wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm
pls help me, i used v7.1 to increase legendary spawns and it worked well, but then i started a new game and trying to mark the "misc" line in CE and it just doesn't expands. What am i doing wrong?
Can you look at "ShadowOfWar.exe"+1D5EF7 in the memory viewer and tell me the Byte-Code at that place?

sshendric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshendric »

changing perks on uruks not working anymore?

game crashes if i make any changes ...

whatevuh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whatevuh »

im a complete noob to more advanced things that arnt basic number changes

can someone maybe make a tutorial on how to edit uruks traits/name/etc

i cant make sense of the explanation on the original post

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:33 pm
I used the same method of killing orcs for testing purposes, thanks for the feedback. I'll do it differently then, that's what you get for trying to be subtle with the game :(
I say: with women, respect, attention, and care; with greedy developers, brute force, baby.

cavistus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cavistus »

Edit: holy shit why is it so annoying to post here
i didn't mean to double post, dunno how to delete this shit
Last edited by cavistus on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavistus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cavistus »

anyone know if timescale or animation editing is possible? finding the slow-mo address and setting it to a toggle, that sort of stuff. that's the kind of stuff i like to mess around with. it'd make for some neat videos.

i'm still playing through the post-game so i haven't messed around with any of it yet. i'll post back sometime later if i find anything neat.